Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

What kind of car do you drive? (If you do...)

Reaction score
Appearance complete! Getting ready for boost now. 56mm Precision going on at the end of this month. Before / after below.

5e7uQsD - What kind of car do you drive? (If you do...) - RaGEZONE Forums

SXRw1iq - What kind of car do you drive? (If you do...) - RaGEZONE Forums

W2m2w4l - What kind of car do you drive? (If you do...) - RaGEZONE Forums

NmpKPeQ - What kind of car do you drive? (If you do...) - RaGEZONE Forums

4mFGl0f - What kind of car do you drive? (If you do...) - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Pessimistic butt@%&!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
LOL awesome :) Hatin' on my wang....haters...They hate us cause they aint us!

Pessimistic butt@%&!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Have you tried without the spoiler? I have a feeling it would look dope.

Looks dope with it :) And it is functional...its not just for looks...at speeds above 50 it creates downforce for better traction. Which helps a lot in AutoX

Pessimistic butt@%&!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yea fixing to have to do some suspension work on her...lowered her a few months ago and now my rear end is moving back and forth during hard turning. Buying a panhard bar next week to keep them tires centered :) When I hard corner left all is golden...but when cornering right my traction control goes into hyperactive mode and slows the car down.

Reaction score
That's dreamy. Is that your permanent vanity plate?

Yeah.

Yea fixing to have to do some suspension work on her...lowered her a few months ago and now my rear end is moving back and forth during hard turning. Buying a panhard bar next week to keep them tires centered :) When I hard corner left all is golden...but when cornering right my traction control goes into hyperactive mode and slows the car down.

Lower control arms could help a bit with that as well.

Slothstronaut
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Added some stuff to the BRZ yesterday. Looks like a completely different car now. Fell in love again.

F3GKg5L - What kind of car do you drive? (If you do...) - RaGEZONE Forums

The color of your car is just orgasmic.

Attachments

Pessimistic butt@%&!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Lower control arms could help a bit with that as well.

Considering going with the entire BMR rear suspension package....the new DWS06 tires I got are bigger than my old ones (285/35/19) and the new footprint is really throwing the car a curve ball...the package with the panhard bar only comes to around $500

ignition sequence start
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Friend with a s2k has a giant butt wing on the back. Going over 100 you can feel the butt end of the car being pulled down.
Same with my friend's E36. He has one of those big butt GT Evo wings. You can feel it push the back end down at about 80mph

uploadfromtaptalk1434532096484 - What kind of car do you drive? (If you do...) - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Reaction score
2009 Subaru Impreza sports model with leather seats, sunroof etc atm but once i'm done with studying that will change to something German ;)

Reaction score
Considering going with the entire BMR rear suspension package....the new DWS06 tires I got are bigger than my old ones (285/35/19) and the new footprint is really throwing the car a curve ball...the package with the panhard bar only comes to around $500

You should probably do the front and rear swaybars too if you haven't already.

Pessimistic butt@%&!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You should probably do the front and rear swaybars too if you haven't already.
I'm actually very impressed with the front end...Ford did a good job on the S197.....I get no understeer unless I really hit a corner too hot but it's minimal and recovers quickly....it's just that butt end....man shes a PITA!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Just got a Mk5 Golf 1.9 TDi the other week. Standard just now but will be doing a bunch of poop to it over time. At the end of this month I will be putting it on its arse, giving it black rear lights, angel eyes, tinted windows and a nice set of BBS'. Soon will be getting it remapped and of course uprating the flywheel and clutch. Tempted to put a hybrid turbo on it and of course uprate the fuel pump, injectors etc along with a miltek catback exhaust.
This picture isn't of my particular Golf, but it is the same model however this one in the pic is a GTI. This is the kind of poop we drive in Scotland and of course its Ducking manual.
religion - What kind of car do you drive? (If you do...) - RaGEZONE Forums

Reaction score
I'm actually very impressed with the front end...Ford did a good job on the S197.....I get no understeer unless I really hit a corner too hot but it's minimal and recovers quickly....it's just that butt end....man shes a PITA!

Its all good until your front suspension starts creaking because of the poop bushings. :p

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Figured I'd chime in.

2003 Lancer (OZ Racing Rally Edition)

It's my daily driver and my "guinea pig" for repairs. I'm new to cars in general (one year as a parts technician at a Volvo dealership), and just realizing how expensive it is as a hobby! So far I've replaced front pads and rotors, a cam seal/valve cover gasket, and timing belt myself.

Mods:
K&N Short Ram Intake
Kenwood Deck
Alpine Speakers
350w Alpine Amp
2 10" Subwoofers

Saving/searching for an EVO VIII if I can find one in Canada, but they are all modded to poop and usually by people who don't know what they are doing. May just get an EVO X for the peace of mind.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Damn rich kids on rz, thank god for uber

Back