What languages do you code in?

nevS

are you still actively using delphi?

im looking for a programmer in delphi who can assist me on a project,

let me know and i can share some more information.

Thanks
 
I do program in python mostly, automation and api's, also recently I came back to my old friend 'php'.
 
Mainly Java, a bit of experience with Groovy, Python, Ruby ( she is a fine lady as others have said <3 ), C, C++, Rust ( UGH hate it and love it in the same breathe )

Too many i have worked with but the language of choice is still Java.

Java 25 was an amazing leap forward, Structured concurrency, virtual threads, GRAALVM.. The list goes on Java fan boy i guess >.>
 
Hello, I'm onto <adaptive cross-language transfer> :D
 
C, C++, PHP, Python, JavaScript, V, and if we're counting SQL as a language then that can be added for SQLite3, MariaDB/MySQL, and PostgreSQL.

I've been slowly teaching myself Rust, Go, Zig, and I even gave D a try. Last time I did anything with Ruby was RGSS3 with RPG Maker XP and I know that isn't an ideal entrypoint for learning Ruby.

I also delved into Lua, Visual Basic, C#, and a very brief stint with COBOL.
 
C# (~20 years), Python (~5 years), C++ (~ 10 years but rarely), PHP (~ 20 years but rarely nowadays)

Less notable ones: VB6, VB.NET, Pascal

Soon enough people will be: My language is Claude

Damn you must be as old as I am! Pascal is way old school, lmfao. Pascal was the first language I learned 25 years ago!

As for what I've learned in the past: Pascal, BASIC, VB5, VB6, VB.NET, Java, C, C++, PHP, STATA, SPSS

As for what I actually use now R, Python, SQL. Which I'm lazy 90% of the time and I have Claude generate me my code which I review as I'm just a scrubby ass data scientist.
 
Back