- Joined
- Mar 12, 2007
- Messages
- 72
- Reaction score
- 0
...so what to do?
I've got silvermoon rev10!?!
Cheers
I've got silvermoon rev10!?!
Cheers
...so what to do?
I've got silvermoon rev10!?!
Cheers
Here are the maps for MANGOS 2.1.3
Mangos 2.1.3 Maps
To view the content, you need to sign in or register( 279,0 MB )
What version is repack 1.6.2 for and or what core is best for 2.1.3 version of wow
What to run a server for a few of my friends just to have fun on. easiest to setup and to look after .
thx you
v-wow.com weapon creator is need to upgrade for new version of mangos db :=)
u can be do it manuelly;
open your .sql file with any editor (like as Notepad or whatelse you using).
delete name2, name3 and name4 fields from both side (struct and values area) and save to file.
apply this new .sql file to your db and you done .=)
this is all :=)