Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Zhu xian 2 12 classes full chinese v 1242

Reaction score
Don't know how to set up it on VMWare. My IP don't seems to work... :S Is there any chance to use these serverfiles on Ubuntu?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Voida asc. skill can't be learn... And chroma skills too.

This will be fix in future?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Voida asc. skill can't be learn... And chroma skills too.

This will be fix in future?

do you have used plan cheating eqip?
when yes, test it without it.
when no, i think the skill ID´s are not correct. but i have no plan where to find the ID´s

have anyone an idea to open brahma?

Reaction score
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
when no, i think the skill ID´s are not correct. but i have no plan where to find the ID´s

In start im used plan - skill's not learning.
Today not used - skill's not learned.
I think this problem in version server.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Those just wont work yet havent tried to mess around with them yet

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
its a nice tut but it need 2 "externel" IP`s -.-
1 IP for main server and 1 IP for Brahma
gives no way to setup brahma as instance on the mainserver?

This is how it's supposed to be.

You can create teleport in skylord, you have to activate map 32 and then just create port in sunstream teleport

should look like this

32 = map id
Elysium 1G = map name and price as displayed in teleport
-7.19999980926514 = x
354.713989257813 = y
-423.796997070313 = z
10000 = price in coppers
135 = level limit to prevent people from plvling in elysium, if you want to allow that just put 1.

But like this you won't be able to enter from dragon mountain, and you won't be able to exit unless you create a teleport out at skylord betelguese. So to do that you just copy a sunstream teleport and change the id to something high, like 60k or something. save it, add the id on skylord betelguese in the npc section, and the column to add the id to is number 24.. on my editor anyways. If you look at skylord lily, the id is 30757, so whichever box that is but on skylord betelguese is where you would add that new 60k id for custom port.

Hope this helps you.

I doubt that planned cheating equipment will work properly for voida, you had to make edits to it for it to work for forta or incense properly. So for it to work for voida is unlikely.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is how it's supposed to be.

You can create teleport in skylord, you have to activate map 32 and then just create port in sunstream teleport

should look like this

32 = map id
Elysium 1G = map name and price as displayed in teleport
-7.19999980926514 = x
354.713989257813 = y
-423.796997070313 = z
10000 = price in coppers
135 = level limit to prevent people from plvling in elysium, if you want to allow that just put 1.

But like this you won't be able to enter from dragon mountain, and you won't be able to exit unless you create a teleport out at skylord betelguese. So to do that you just copy a sunstream teleport and change the id to something high, like 60k or something. save it, add the id on skylord betelguese in the npc section, and the column to add the id to is number 24.. on my editor anyways. If you look at skylord lily, the id is 30757, so whichever box that is but on skylord betelguese is where you would add that new 60k id for custom port.

Hope this helps you.

I doubt that planned cheating equipment will work properly for voida, you had to make edits to it for it to work for forta or incense properly. So for it to work for voida is unlikely.

thats perfect, now i need to know to edit the skylord xD
which file i must edit -.-

Last edited:
Reaction score
you can change all port for open brahma on same ip, i make a tuto soon for connect more server and change all for all server on 1 pc

thats perfect, now i need to know to edit the skylord xD
which file i must edit -.-
if you open brahma by skylord you have a wrong open brahma brahma are a interserver map and you can't use quest or mount if not in interserver

Reaction score
Guys, theres a Brazilian Group selling the Free Files of Ragezone and MCncc.com, please... Lets do something about it.

Back