Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Zhu xian 2 12 classes full chinese v 1242

Orang Asli - Semai - 华人
Loyal Member
Reaction score
guy .... im new in VMware ....
can some one teach me how to use the RedHatLlinux file ???

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, first of all, thanx :thumbup:

Now, here is what a did:

Instal VM Workstation (Ver. 8+)

Download RockLee's server, install it, test it (follow his tut) It is important since you will create your accounts this way.

Get XtremeJade client (Ver. 3.0.9, Built 1323) -this mostly because the in-game is in english-

Edit /game folder/element/userdata/server/serverlist to get something like this:

Xtreme
Bedlam 29000:192.168.64.128 1

You can change names later ;)

Get the 'gshop' files (all 3) to match between your client and your server (use RockLee's server files).

Play

But, after a few reboots my comp got slower due to the 4GB-RAM of RockLee's server. I'm win7 (32) 4GB-RAM (only 3.5 available).

Is it possible to make a server with lesser use of RAM, or maybe is there a work-around?

Many thanx in advance an happy new year :)

Reaction score
So, I found something about affinity and Chroma skills on Mcncc.

There is something wrong with Interfaces, thats what I've read.

The user ares2011 said:

"Does anyone know how to fix the missing affinity skills for the new class on 12 class files? To save me time on the problem if someone can assist willing to pay a few bucks for your time and assistance"

And so:

"Nvm found the problem resolved can close this ty.
interfaces bugged, nothing major"

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

The user ares2011 said:

"Does anyone know how to fix the missing affinity skills for the new class on 12 class files? To save me time on the problem if someone can assist willing to pay a few bucks for your time and assistance"

And so:

It would be amazing if there was a solution to this...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

The user ares2011 said:

And so:

Haven't found anything in interfaces as of yet. Was able to make the skills display by swapping out elementskill.dll but was unable to learn the skills still.

One thing I've determined is it's absolutely serverside. It may be one of these .so files, at this point, I'm not sure where to go next. Anybody else make any progress on this?

Reaction score
Haven't found anything in interfaces as of yet. Was able to make the skills display by swapping out elementskill.dll but was unable to learn the skills still.

One thing I've determined is it's absolutely serverside. It may be one of these .so files, at this point, I'm not sure where to go next. Anybody else make any progress on this?

Well, I really don't know. But "ares2011" said it on Mcncc ^^

I think its server side too, but don't know where.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
No ine has resolved it yet that I have found. It was released incomplete
The general affinity skills are fine just have to wait on the chin dev team to release a fix fir the rest of it. Im guessing its actually part of the gameddb where incomplete but nit 100% positive havent looked real close ss been working fixing other bugs and getting some content in

JD Gaming at its Best
brought to you by Aristotle!

Reaction score
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Last edited:
Don't Ask About Tideborn
Reaction score
Ok guys , there are 2 bugs - voida aff and chroma skills dosent work and trying to upgrade +20 gears 135 to 148 in soc at aff master it crash the realm . Any fix to this or atleast where to looking for to fix it?

yes, can't upgrade equipment 135 to 148 at affinity master.. anyone can solved this problem?
i think we have other bugs, i already disable affinity master.. but sometime realm still crash
and we have more bugs for rank title

Orang Asli - Semai - 华人
Loyal Member
Reaction score
some one can help me setup this server step by step ?? because i dun understand .....help me T_T
everything already download.....
i dun understand this
2°)don't forgot get ip

3°)write : ./start

4°)if you see gamed (1) gamed (100) gamed (200) all are right

5°)open with winscp or somethink same you /opt/lampp/htdocs/vote.php .
Change the ip 192.168.200.128 by your ip vmware
(http://192.168.200.128/Part2/yb/index.php"near the end of the files.)
6°)write your ip on your navigator

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
some one can help me setup this server step by step ?? because i dun understand .....help me T_T
everything already download.....
i dun understand this

2°)don't forgot get ip = at this point of the installation it must create a dynamic IP (that must be different from your local IP): write it down somewhere.

3°)write : ./start = after the installation and log in type that so the server starts working.

4°)if you see gamed (1) gamed (100) gamed (200) all are right = once your server starts running you will see lots of data, when you start seeing "gamed (1)...." it means your server is running correctly.

5°)open with winscp or somethink same you /opt/lampp/htdocs/vote.php .
Change the ip 192.168.200.128 by your ip vmware
(http://192.168.200.128/Part2/yb/index.php"near the end of the files.) = use Winscp to access your server (use the Dynamic IP above and user/password) then search that directory, open file 'vote.php' and overwrite the IP with yours (your Dynamic IP again), close and save.

6°)write your ip on your navigator
= open your navigator and write your Dynamic IP on the address bar, then you should be able to enter and create your accounts (also vote for $).

Hope it helps :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
so...
Anybody know how fix voida asc skills?
I am so slowpoke/
rocklee330 - Zhu xian 2 12 classes full chinese v 1242 - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i already download all file .... but i dun know how to setup ..... i dun know what the tutorial writing T^T
any good guy help me ??

Then i will tut you with new config (use file pur.rar)

U can use CentOS Ubuntu or any Linux u have know how to use

In this case i'm using Ubuntu 13.04 + winSCP + PuTTY

First U should already install Linux OS and prepare to ready create server (config your IP in Linux and don't forget it!!)

Open winSCP in your windows and type your Linux IP Username and password

When winSCP already login to your Linux

extract file pur.rar and copy/move [etc, lib, root, user] to your Linux

Then start PuTTy and type command "chmod 777 /usr/rain -r" and "chmod 777 /root -r"

Now config your mysql ip in root/myauthd/build/table.xml
[you can use it on linux or windows up to you and u can find db in tool/database msql]

Then command ./start XD [hope it can help u]

PS.Thanks norman1234 and u can find useful help in norman1234's topic

PS2. Sorry 4 my bad english XD

Back