Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Zhu xian 2 12 classes full chinese v 1242

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
thats perfect, now i need to know to edit the skylord xD
which file i must edit -.-

elements.data

I think it comes up as section 26 on the el editor you are probably using. You'll know it because it is all skylords..... think there are 31 entries in the 12 class elements.

and like rocklee said, contracts won't work etc. you can only go there and do mandatory quests and farm I suppose, even though farming would be better in citadel..

Reaction score
elements.data

I think it comes up as section 26 on the el editor you are probably using. You'll know it because it is all skylords..... think there are 31 entries in the 12 class elements.

and like rocklee said, contracts won't work etc. you can only go there and do mandatory quests and farm I suppose, even though farming would be better in citadel..

Perryl, could you tell me where can I find the "sql database" for these files? :) It was like... I downloaded the pure server files from the other topic and can't find it ^^

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
elements.data

i will wait for rocklee´s tut, or im order the last 4 static IP´s from my internet provider .......
now I just have to fix the skills, but I have no idea to do this

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Any ideas why voidas cant ascend , i mean you can ascend into a voida but not athan -voida.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Perryl, could you tell me where can I find the "sql database" for these files? :) It was like... I downloaded the pure server files from the other topic and can't find it ^^

why are you doing this?
the VM from 1st post works super........
this files works on ubuntu not correctly, example the realm names dosnt show on the client and any more
whats your problem with this VM?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
here is a sql database

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Any ideas why voidas cant ascend , i mean you can ascend into a voida but not athan -voida.

dont use plan cheating eq, on forta, incense and voida it dosnt work correctly.
and upload "ALL" files from client data folder to the server config folder, then you get the quests for T1 - T5, asc and any more ^^

Last edited:
Reaction score
why are you doing this?
the VM from 1st post works super........
this files works on ubuntu not correctly, example the realm names dosnt show on the client and any more
whats your problem with this VM?

I'll buy a Dedicated Server with Linux as OS. And I don't know if i can use VMWare with Red Hat without problems. I don't know if I can use Ubuntu as well... =/

The VMWare works fine, but I don't know the commands. I was lost =/

here is a sql database

Thank you guy :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'll buy a Dedicated Server with Linux as OS. And I don't know if i can use VMWare with Red Hat without problems. I don't know if I can use Ubuntu as well... =/

The VMWare works fine, but I don't know the commands. I was lost =/

Thank you guy :)
you can rune vmware with redhat under a windows dedicated server but you will get better performance with straight os linux and aswell saving resources.

Reaction score
you can rune vmware with redhat under a windows dedicated server but you will get better performance with straight os linux and aswell saving resources.

So, can I run the VMWare (With Red Hat) or Virtual Box (With Ubuntu) here: , with Linux OS ? =/

Cause the OS is Linux... And Red Hat too... I'm afraid with conflicts.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Im running on 12.04 ubuntu and i havent got any problems so far,Google for thoughtpolice for free vmware images of ubuntu.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
So, can I run the VMWare (With Red Hat) or Virtual Box (With Ubuntu) here: , with Linux OS ? =/

Cause the OS is Linux... And Red Hat too... I'm afraid with conflicts.
any linux os is free , redhat costs money per license use . Centos or Ubuntu would do fine for u and cost less but you will not have working realm name , thats all ,

Reaction score
any linux os is free , redhat costs money per license use . Centos or Ubuntu would do fine for u and cost less but you will not have working realm name , thats all ,

Sorry, I'm new on JD/PW server. But... What you mean with "Realm Name"? I just want to have the:

----
Realm 1
Realm 2
----

Working for players to log in. ^^ It works? My doubt about ubuntu, VMWare, Centos is: Can I run an Virtual version of ubuntu in a Linux Machine? Like: Ubuntu 11.10 running on VBOX instaled on Linux OS.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sorry, I'm new on JD/PW server. But... What you mean with "Realm Name"? I just want to have the:

----
Realm 1
Realm 2
----

Working for players to log in. ^^ It works? My doubt about ubuntu, VMWare, Centos is: Can I run an Virtual version of ubuntu in a Linux Machine? Like: Ubuntu 11.10 running on VBOX instaled on Linux OS.

1. yes its possible by virtualization , but why would u go for it would take more time and you have to know what ur doing , also u might by ending up to buy addional ip as virtualization in linus is vmware , openvz or xen.
2. easier for u will be windows on dedicated server then run vmware over ur main ip
3 why ur not going on straight linux server on install.
4. yes players can login under ubuntu.
5. If you need private help free to do so via pm.
6. Realm names under any linux beside redhat will be displayed as good in the place of realm name ex realm 1 realm2 or trading realm will display GOOD .

Last edited:
Reaction score
1. yes its possible by virtualization , but why would u go for it would take more time and you have to know what ur doing , also u might by ending up to buy addional ip as virtualization in linus is vmware , openvz or xen.
2. easier for u will be windows on dedicated server then run vmware over ur main ip
3 why ur not going on straight linux server on install.
4. yes players can login under ubuntu.
5. If you need private help free to do so via pm.
6. Realm names under any linux beside redhat will be displayed as good in the place of realm name ex realm 1 realm2 or trading realm will display GOOD .

Ahhh ok! So...

I can run the VMWare server on a Linux Dedicated Host? Or Can I run the server on Linux OS without VMWare, Vbox? Guy, sorry... I'm confused now... :*:

I Just want to run these files on a Dedicated Server with Linux as OS, with any Virtualization (VMWare, Vbox, CentoS).

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i will wait for rocklee´s tut, or im order the last 4 static IP´s from my internet provider .......
now I just have to fix the skills, but I have no idea to do this

Definitely, or use sins tut.

As for fixing skills, you mean ascension and affinity skills? No idea myself on how to do this yet. Any tips would be appreciated.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok guys , there are 2 bugs - voida aff and chroma skills dosent work and trying to upgrade +20 gears 135 to 148 in soc at aff master it crash the realm . Any fix to this or atleast where to looking for to fix it?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok guys , there are 2 bugs - voida aff and chroma skills dosent work and trying to upgrade +20 gears 135 to 148 in soc at aff master it crash the realm . Any fix to this or atleast where to looking for to fix it?

the voida sills bug isnt new, but the honor eq and dragonmuskle eq works fine on my server and its all +20
i have found e new bug at combine asc esper with non asc esper, it will not work -.- the error is anywhere in the lua scripts on the server
the bug with the skill, i think it is server side, too.

Back