ZU Online - Complete source

that version is buggy, this is the one you want:
kokv

already downloaded this one too but I'm probably the only one who wants those serverfiles xD
 
Last edited:
that version is buggy, this is the one you want:
kokv
already downloaded this one too but I'm probably the only one who wants those serverfiles xD

Is that server files, or src? in that link? send pic of whats inside the file!!! :o
 
Is that server files, or src? in that link? send pic of whats inside the file!!! :o

serverfiles + client
source is nothing interesting, it's using a 20 year old engine (lithtech jupiter)

this is complete, just missing unit testing
 
Looked it up but only got here edited clients from some pservers work.
I will reply in a few hours when i get home, got the original untouched igg one at home pc.

Mind uploading a p server client that would work and also the official IGG client to us so we can try them too? =)
 
hello. i got a problem with chat. it is not working. im getting this error. do you know how to fix it?
 
Mind uploading a p server client that would work and also the official IGG client to us so we can try them too? =)

I've been thinking on this.
To be honest i was planning to re-open my reworked server, been working on it for the past few months.
Yet i believe it would serve better to publish all and try to bring game old community for at least some nostalgia.
I rarelly come on this board as you may have already notice, you are more familiar with what kind of rules and such here.
I would like to make a startup noob friendly pack if theres enough interest.

Regarding sources, i only worked on the .ZU1 (de)crypter files and client binary, but binary i screwed up beyond repair now and no free time to remake it, so maybe someone could work on it.

About server, its best to use vanilla chinese one and then let community give a hand on it. I got a bunch of stuff heavily differend from vanilla so its not the best use case, excepts some translations.

About client, i cleaned it a bit, removing useless stuff like the shield and added my own "anticheat" (basic stuff actually).

Website, i just integrated my board (Invision Community) with the game so, board account == ingame account. Its simple so if someones follows the same i can give some assistance. Else, even a simple bootstrap with register/login and change email/password should be enough i believe.


If theres enough interest i will glady help in what i can.

Feel free to notify me by discord if theres people interested in working to develop zu online or the nostalgia, heres my discord:
TMoore#1156
 
Hello, first of all sorry for the bump on an old topic.

I have downloaded the sources present on this topic (thank you cmb for the mirror link).

I have compiled client, libs and engine runtime without errors (after adjusting includes and so on).
Yet im facing an issue, when i try to run the client with the new dlls and executable i get "missing shell client client.lto" error.
Yet, such files does exist at the client root near ZuOnline.exe and also inside lto.rez.

What could i be doing wrong here?
Thank you in advance for any help / info.

Best regards,
Rui Sousa
 
hello. i got a problem with chat. it is not working. im getting this error. do you know how to fix it?



????????????????
 
hello. i got a problem with chat. it is not working. im getting this error. do you know how to fix it?



????????????????
Make sure you add the server executables(chatsvr, npcsvr, gamesvr, tracksvr, loginsvr) to your firewall exceptions, both public and private profiles.

The port 49119 error will dissapear once the server is fully online (its the track or the login server using that port and they're the last to be started)
 
Can you guys re-upload some links are dead all source i want ZU1 Encryptor/Decryptor Server Files + Client

Client sources someone can upload thanks thanks thanks thanks
 
Can you guys re-upload some links are dead all source i want ZU1 Encryptor/Decryptor Server Files + Client

Client sources someone can upload thanks thanks thanks thanks
No time to reupload (have it across different hard drives), but source is still available in cmb's post. You can make yourself a zu1 encryptor/decryptor easily in a few minutes.

Hint: after encryption you might need to add 2 additional bytes to the beginning of the file.
 
No time to reupload (have it across different hard drives), but source is still available in cmb's post. You can make yourself a zu1 encryptor/decryptor easily in a few minutes.

Hint: after encryption you might need to add 2 additional bytes to the beginning of the file.
I want the source code of New Shushan, not Shushan Mythology.
I already have the zu1 encryption and decryption tool, but now it lacks the source code, and I don’t know how to compile the source code.
All the links on the website are so old and completely dead. Cannot be downloaded.

I have cracked .rez files, .zu1 files, .zu2 and zu3, .dtx, and .lua.
.inc is not cracked.
Also, the resource.zu1 file in zu1 will not be decrypted.

If you have the decrypted text of resource.zu1, send it to me. The plain text of resource.txt is not binary.
 
I want the source code of New Shushan, not Shushan Mythology.
I already have the zu1 encryption and decryption tool, but now it lacks the source code, and I don’t know how to compile the source code.
All the links on the website are so old and completely dead. Cannot be downloaded.

I have cracked .rez files, .zu1 files, .zu2 and zu3, .dtx, and .lua.
.inc is not cracked.
Also, the resource.zu1 file in zu1 will not be decrypted.

If you have the decrypted text of resource.zu1, send it to me. The plain text of resource.txt is not binary.
Only shushan mythology source was released, never found new shushan.

Source code for handling assets like zu1 is the same.
 
Back