Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

DDoS problem on nwk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok i will stop... but if you guys start to behave really bad i will change my mind.

anyway i wanted to show you guys that u cant be so sure always...

i dont judge about your server quality .

i do not want to destroy your hard work,neither i want that kal online die.

HF. ^^

ps: Justei will block this account also? rofl :D:lol::lol:

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
ok i will stop... but if you guys start to behave really bad i will change my mind.

anyway i wanted to show you guys that u cant be so sure always...

i dont judge about your server quality .

i do not want to destroy your hard work,neither i want that kal online die.

HF. ^^

ps: Justei will block this account also? rofl :D:lol::lol:

well thei think thei ar so good no one is better then them ,the ddos atk just prow thei are not that good and actually thei are bad, bad then most off other servers, and about the dev thing im sure most off the work go to sirix and map world to erik.

Reaction score
Sorry but you have absolutely no clue what we've done!
What have sirix done? Download the fuckin source and you'll see it, nothing more!! Even the things which are in the source aren't from him,they're mostly from Kealy!
Anyways shut the duck up about us, you don't know us so better stop talkin about us!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Sorry but you have absolutely no clue what we've done!
What have sirix done? Download the fuckin source and you'll see it, nothing more!! Even the things which are in the source aren't from him,they're mostly from Kealy!
Anyways shut the duck up about us, you don't know us so better stop talkin about us!
ya but will din`t you made all that before sirix?

Reaction score
Does it really matter?
Anyways I don't Ducking care what you think, just stop talking about things you don't know!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyways i thought striker is more professional, but youre just another flamer.
I respect your work in NWK (after Kealy leaves u had the most to do) but i cant respect you for your board posts here.
It would be better for you to be quiet.
I know you dont care about me and thats why you answer all my posts :)

Reaction score
Allright, lets put it this way.
Striker is actually very professional, however, just like both me and bjorn, he's incredibly tired of people accusing him that he didn't create everything that he did.

To make it short and sweet: Kealy basically did the client compatible to run with our server files and fixed a TON of bugs there, so he gets the credit for that. No one else.

BUT the server side is mostly by striker, when sirix was in the team he did NOTHING on those server files, they were worked on by Kealy and Striker, BUT striker has been doing the skills and all that poop all on his own. He got nothing from sirix.

Striker has put a lot into this project like myself and bjorn and his frustration is very understandable.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
The thing with the dev serverside is okay, but:

Striker has put a lot into this project like myself and bjorn and his frustration is very understandable.

when striker flames here "Anyways I don't Ducking ..." its very understandable and ok, and if other people flame they gets infraction, will be blocked or their posts will be delteted by you? I only want same rights for all. Maybe make a Thread for "flame posts" where we can post all without delete and without closed thread so long the posts are not against the general board rules, than all people can push out they aggression there and the other threads a cleaner otherwise all threads end in a flame war.
Wouldnt that be fair?

Reaction score
The thing with the dev serverside is okay, but:

when striker flames here "Anyways I don't Ducking ..." its very understandable and ok, and if other people flame they gets infraction, will be blocked or their posts will be delteted by you? I only want same rights for all. Maybe make a Thread for "flame posts" where we can post all without delete and without closed thread so long the posts are not against the general board rules, than all people can push out they aggression there and the other threads a cleaner otherwise all threads end in a flame war.
Wouldnt that be fair?

I actually infract everyone just as much.

I only remove posts like:
:sneaky2::w00t::glare::8: asdadasda

or other spam, otherwise I infract and leave(unless it's extremely offensive, leaking personal information, or something else that can harm by staying) or close thread.

make Love, not War!
Reaction score
wow break... please do not lose any word about professionalism. You re one of the worst ppl online here... same as DELUXX.
Wondering why you are online here that often if you don't do a poop for this community instead of whining, jealousy, hatred and flaming.

... no words for this.

Reaction score
I will speak frankly , nwk is the best P-server i ever seen and i want give them Nobel prize
so better stop ddos cuz u will get nothing :D

Last edited:
Helper for everyone
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
its better p-server or the best p-server ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
wtf i make 1 thread friendly one, and you all like children flame? and cry?

omg guys go play in sand with toys.... leave pc... close this thread ty.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
staminus.net good choice but im not sure they got strong enough protection(or if you bought enough strong one anyway gl..)(i hope you realy managed to stop ddos;) )

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Seems the DDoS stopped! ;)

Vanhaeren you cant be serious:

EXTORG - DDoS problem on nwk - RaGEZONE Forums

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
and what about link to forum? i click forum on the website and its "not found"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back