Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

DDoS problem on nwk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
REQUEST FOR DEL. THREAD

any moderators alive lol? :D

WHY DELETE :) I like to see your posts ^ ^ ESPECIALLY, your GRAMMAR !!! Muhahahahhaa
"request for delete threat" <- u mean "request for deletion", or you mean "I request that you delete this thread".
any moderators alive lol? <- where is the verb to be :)

PLEASE PLEASE, don't hesitate to correct my grammar as well ^ ^ thank you muahahahahhaa

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I don't get you...
I'd delete the source code instead of releasing it to you guys...Seriously you're so fucked up, that it's not even worth to release anything...
I also don't know why are you so mad?
Because you're jelly? And can't do something like that on your own? :w00t:
Anyways I'm out and there won't be ever something released from me(either I wanted to but...yea. thank's to uae, break and some other ddos fags).

Thats the reason why Kal Scene is dead: LABEL1 coders and people with knowledge make a big project over month => haters ddos the big projects => people in big projects close their server and will never release their stuff (wich could revive community) because they are fucked up => no new stuff will released only old repacks with nothing new in it (egystyle) and nothing changed since 06 => GOTO LABEL1

spatti said:
hahahah relase nwk files xD , ok maybe they relase files and what you make ? You think you are better than nwk team for secure root by ddos ? I think no... if you pay more than 5 000 $ for anti ddos i think then yes :p
Spatti the ddoser could not ddos all server in top of games at same time, so nwk files would help all servers to reach a new level

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
YES, you are right break, I TOTALLY AND COMPLETELY AGREE WITH YOU!!! WE NEED TO SHARE!!!

how about I share your mom with your dad ^ ^
Since she probably got bored whenever your dad is away ^ ^ and he can't f#$# her every time he at work. Isn't that a good idea? :)

PLEASE, CONSIDER MY SUGGESTION :) muahahahaha

so nwk files would help all servers to reach a new level

5 minutes have passed :sleep:

AND I am still waiting for your good news :(

btw, I will make your mom reach a new level :sleep: muahahahhaa

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
its every time he's* at work.
and please, if youre going to diss, do it right, and also, dont go for mom jokes. theyre not funny and are pretty overused.
are you proud now when you've dissed like a 5 years old?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yes, i realized "he's" but I was too lazy to correct it.. thank for grammar anyway..

I like milf ^ ^ sorry buddy muahahhaha no mom joke here muahahhahaha

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
BTW, is it a joke? how is it a joke? I didn't say anything bad about his mom o O

I was making a suggestion ^ ^

have fun? how? he didn't share!!!!!!!

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
Ok then, can i suggest somebody is a mother Ducking duck fucker? i dont think he wouldnt start a fight if i would.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
well, isn't that still a suggestion? then why are you saying that it was a joke?

Ok then, can i suggest somebody is a mother Ducking duck fucker? i dont think he wouldnt start a fight if i would.

Not everyone ^ ^ I ALREADY TOLD YOU !! I like milf !!!

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
no its not a suggestion, not the way you put it.
"how about I share your mom with your dad ^ ^
Since she probably got bored whenever your dad is away ^ ^ and he can't f#$# her every time he at work. Isn't that a good idea? :) "

you think thats not a mom joke? sorry but youre not as smart as you present yourself if you dont.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
when did I say that I am smart?

define joke? --> A thing that someone says to cause amusement or laughter, esp. a story with a funny punchline."

Did i intend to make you guys laugh? nope, I was making a suggestion o O as you already said earlier - "can i suggest somebody" ISN'T THAT A SUGGESTION!!!

sorry but youre not as smart as you present yourself if you dont <-- wtf "if you don't", dunno understand buddy... please rephrase it

you think thats not a mom joke?
where is the verb buddy? :sleep: muahahhaha

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How about you all stay on topic and shut the duck up? that's my suggestion

Server = fucked? General, what's going to happen?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
no its not a suggestion, not the way you put it.
"how about I share your mom with your dad ^ ^
Since she probably got bored whenever your dad is away ^ ^ and he can't f#$# her every time he at work. Isn't that a good idea? :) "

you think thats not a mom joke? sorry but youre not as smart as you present yourself if you dont.

And the no life is back flaming on a new thread. Funny how you can call me a no life when your 24/7 flaming at every thread.

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
yup, here he is, the no life youre talking about, right above my post.
and dakiller youre too retarded to talk to.
edit:posted too late, meant 2posts above mine.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yup, here he is, the no life youre talking about, right above my post.
and dakiller youre too retarded to talk to.
edit:posted too late, meant 2posts above mine.

yes sure, no life hahha :) so what is wrong with it LOL muahahahhaa
"too retarded to talk to" - So, why are you talking to me :( muahahhahaa

Developer
Reaction score
I don't get you...
I'd delete the source code instead of releasing it to you guys...Seriously you're so fucked up, that it's not even worth to release anything...
I also don't know why are you so mad?
Because you're jelly? And can't do something like that on your own? :w00t:
Anyways I'm out and there won't be ever something released from me(either I wanted to but...yea. thank's to uae, break and some other ddos fags).

why you thinking everybody here want your files and sources :p
i am one of people who dont care about something like that and didnt interested it
i just liked the map :) its amazing

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
okay sorry everyone :( I was bored and was slightly off topic.. i will keep myself shut :sleep: thank you :(:

Developer
Reaction score

So yeah, 637k PPS. I have no Ducking idea who in KalOnline has such a botnet. Nobody from this forum has acces to one. Some professionals must be on it ;)

why you have no Ducking idea
get 2 roots , 10gbit connection for 2.000$
or maybe there is another way but i am sure the person who attacking the servers
have more than 20gbit connection minimum to down anything
and maybe he pay with credit card Multiplied by
no one have brain will pay this amount of money to attack sites

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back