Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

DDoS problem on nwk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
It seems that some professional wants to see the kal scene down and we cannot do anything against it. How much Hoster tried Shoux?

Cheapest Protection i found, are there cheaper ones?

EXTORG - DDoS problem on nwk - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
without words...

and now? closing nwk? i cant see a way how you can do anything against this... (without spending thousands of euros each month in protection)

Helper for everyone
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
What a say? Server offline every night 02:00 night - 12:00 day. So whats wrong?Alot people can not play server.

Reaction score
Why are you so retarded? the whole thread talk about Ddos and you come over with that kind of question.. shame on you. wonder why ppl hate so much egyptian.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
gogo NWK Team, close server b'cause of ddos and release all files + source :cool:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Why are you so retarded EGYDesigner? the whole thread talk about Ddos and you come over with that kind of "solution". shame on you. no one will ever wonder again why ppl hate so much egyptian

i pay you 5 dollar if you quit kal, buy "hacks hield for ddos" with it :w00t:

Reaction score
hahahah relase nwk files xD , ok maybe they relase files and what you make ? You think you are better than nwk team for secure root by ddos ? I think no... if you pay more than 5 000 $ for anti ddos i think then yes :p

Reaction score
I don't get you...
I'd delete the source code instead of releasing it to you guys...Seriously you're so fucked up, that it's not even worth to release anything...
I also don't know why are you so mad?
Because you're jelly? And can't do something like that on your own? :w00t:
Anyways I'm out and there won't be ever something released from me(either I wanted to but...yea. thank's to uae, break and some other ddos fags).

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I don't get you...
I'd delete the source code instead of releasing it to you guys...Seriously you're so fucked up, that it's not even worth to release anything...
I also don't know why are you so mad?
Because you're jelly? And can't do something like that on your own? :w00t:
Anyways I'm out and there won't be ever something released from me(either I wanted to but...yea. thank's to uae, break and some other ddos fags).
Server Will back Online again or close !!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
lol guys del this thread,this is comedy...like in kindergarten ^^

crazy solutions,funny insults,great english...really respect but kal online section should be removed from ragezone.com cause of this xD

egydesigner can you help me with "hackshield" to stop ddos :D please i will support you in all ways.
ur my idol :p can you do a signature on my backs please...im your fan :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
NwKal is such a great server ^ ^

It is worth waiting :)

thank guys for your contributions :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
REQUEST FOR DEL. THREAD

any moderators alive lol? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.