• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Giving away some "Winner!!!" tags

A hard working geek :-)
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The stupidest thing I've ever done, was probably the time I told the Truency Officer to, "Suck a penis and rot in Hell"

It happened on a Friday in 2009, I was walking back to my house during Lunch because I was going to just come home early since the rest of the day was just a bunch of movies. Got like halfway up the School Sidewalk and a Security Guard saw me and called a Truency Officer to pick me up since by then I would be off School grounds, I was like 3 or 4 houses away from my house and then the Truency Officer pulls up in his little rent-a-cop car and tells me to stop where I was. He gets out and asks me why I'm not in School, and I told him because it's an Open Campus and I can eat at my house if I want to. His exact words were, "Well I don't care if it's Open Campus or not, you're breaking the law skipping and I'm taking you downtown to the Truency Court to get you signed into the System" And, like my Dad I have kind of a hot head and that's when I told him to suck a penis and rot in Hell lol Unfortunately for me... they have that in a permanent record downtown >_>

What a bastard! Since he didn't know who you were at the time, you should have ran for it :-D

Just putting it out there

Mental said anyone can post, for the enjoyment of others - but only the non-subs would get a Winner flag. Mostly because it messes up the normal subscription and has to be manually re-entered.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
hmmmm....stupidest thing.....

Step 1-Get drunk with your friends
Step 2-Get undressed(we were in underwear)
Step 3-We went outside
Step 4-Dive into 1m snow at -10 Celsius degrees
Step 5-Pneumonia :D

Creative One.
Reaction score
The Stupidest thing.

1. Get a job as Logger.
2. Get into the woods and cut a tree.
3. Run the wrong way
4. Giant scar on neck and face and arms.
5. Dont remember poop because you where drunk!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Spent 2 days trying to debug a program, gave up and started over, later found out that my issue was one semicolon that I'd accidentally added.

A hard working geek :-)
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Spent 2 days trying to debug a program, gave up and started over, later found out that my issue was one semicolon that I'd accidentally added.

Been there, done that! Spent 2 days chasing some stupid errors, ALL because I added a damnedable wrong punctuation mark in the wrong spot! Its a devil trying to find those things, when you are more concerned with the actual contents of the code.

Reaction score
I was about 5years old, was my birthday party.
There was a door leading to the basement it was made of thin glass.
I was curious of what it looked like when it broke, so i punched it with both my hands/arms :D
Ended up bleeding alot still have the scars till this day!

Stupidest thing I've done ever.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
The most stupid thing i've ever done in my life is trying to clog all the toilet in the school, unrolling tissue papers and also putting the trash in the toilet bowl. After the third door i've dealing with, a teacher rushed into the toilet and noticed that his poop is coming out and running like a crazy person but i didn't notice that there was a camera and yes i was caught. The worst part is that i was the one cleaning as punishment for all that mess i've done plus extra poop to dig out >.<

Happened few weeks ago, around last week of January

Last edited:
change my name already!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Dropped my friend off at this mosque and he asked me to wait while he finished praying. I had a joint rolled up in my jacket pocket and I REALLY REALLY wanted to burn but could not do so in the parking lot because of the millions of ninjas/women walking around (atleast that's how many it feels like when everysingle one turns to face you because you are white and do not belong). I walked into the mosque, scouted out where everyone was, and when I confirmed that they were praying in the big butt room i snuck into the bathroom and lit it. After a quick smoke, I walked out and sat in my car. 10 minutes later my friend power walks / jogs to my car and says "you faggot DRIVE DRIVE they know!"

At the time I was a bit scared, with me being the racist duck that I am on top of being high I kept imagining scary scenarios of the entire mosque running after me screaming ALLLLLAAAHHHHH and throwing grenades. In the end, we got away.

Lesson from the story? Smoke in mosques, its fun.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
My subscription was supposed to end like 50 years ago :S . Nor do i really like the color anymore :c might get another. but

When i was 3 years old, went grocery shopping with my mom , was in the baby seat i stood up from it , she pulled the cart as she didn't now i stood up. and i fell down onto the floor. e.o and then... i started crying and had the headache for the rest of the day C:,

may web.very maple.pls.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
when I got rick rolled hard(browser moves across screen lawl)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Mental come on,-.- I want to try the arcades -.-

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Stupidest thing I ever done in my life was masterbating while my dormroom door was open.With the Sound Loud and everyone standing my door taking photos+screen shots and laughing.O and I did a Organism while they were there.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Stupidest thing I ever done in my life was masterbating while my dormroom door was open.With the Sound Loud and everyone standing my door taking photos+screen shots and laughing.O and I did a Organism while they were there.

Orgasm*

and so this is why i think your story is false.

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score

what an idiot. this guy deserves winner.

Staff member
Reaction score
I kept imagining scary scenarios of the entire mosque running after me screaming ALLLLLAAAHHHHH and throwing grenades. In the end, we got away.
I loled so hard, you couldnt even imagine XD

that was the stupidest thing I read here :lol:

the stupidest thing I've ever did was when I was 10 or 11, dont remember the age, I was fapping while taking a shower, but whith the door open -oh, silly boy- then all of a sudden my mom walks into the bathroom :(: and I was like

MentaL - Giving away some "Winner!!!" tags - RaGEZONE Forums

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Trowed a tennis ball to a wall and it came back in my nuts

Reaction score
stupidest thing i've ever done was just last week

at an ATM machine just at the front of the bank

i want to withdraw some money for my employees

weekly wages when my card was stucked inside the

machine didn't eject it back to me, so i went in the

bank and reported it to the bank manager who obliged to get for

me and ask his ATM maintenance crew to get it for me

when the bank manager handed it back to me after an HOUR

smiling that my CARD has no money LEFT thingking

out LOUD " HOW WOULD THAT BE POSSIBLE " cause that acct.

was my FUNDS for my employees WAGES, then the manager

told me to look at my car while laughing and seeing

the card in my hand ,,,

it was my DRIVERS LICENCE,,,,, AMFFFFFFFFF

duck You
Loyal Member
Reaction score
stupidest thing i've ever done was just last week

at an ATM machine just at the front of the bank

i want to withdraw some money for my employees

weekly wages when my card was stucked inside the

machine didn't eject it back to me, so i went in the

bank and reported it to the bank manager who obliged to get for

me and ask his ATM maintenance crew to get it for me

when the bank manager handed it back to me after an HOUR

smiling that my CARD has no money LEFT thingking

out LOUD " HOW WOULD THAT BE POSSIBLE " cause that acct.

was my FUNDS for my employees WAGES, then the manager

told me to look at my car while laughing and seeing

the card in my hand ,,,

it was my DRIVERS LICENCE,,,,, AMFFFFFFFFF

Lool that's pretty hilarious.

I'd for sure feel dumb after that haha,

Surprised you didn't notice when you put it in lol.

Back