Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

L2J [Greek] Support

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Well, this will be the talk thread for the Greek Community. Here you will be able to post your questions - problems.

Please keep this thread free of spam. And before posting a problem check first to see if it's not already answered here.

If you ask something that is already posted on that Thread. your post will be just deleted.

Always remember that ragezone rules apply to this also. So post in Greek , but always put the proper english translation.

Note: Before post your problem or etc update your serverpacks or download the New Revisions From L2J Releases

I know that maybe your English Are not the best so Write first your problem in Greek before using a translation service to get a cleaner english translation. Rememeber that if you post your problems in a cleaner way that everyone can understand, then you have more chances to get an answer.

Greek: Opos Diabasate to Thread gia Emas tous ellines ine ksana open. Frodiste na diabazete ta proigoumena post giati isos exoun apadithi i erotisis sas.

Alios tha sbinode. Diabaste tous kanones tou Ragezone kai frodiste kathe fora na grafete pio pack xrisimopiite kai pia rev. :)

Kserw oti ta agglika den ine gia olous eukola giauto prota postarete sta ellinika kai meta frodiste na ine oso to dinatotero kaliteri i metafrasi sta agglika. Min anisixite tha sas kanw edit to thread an xriazete.

DaRkAnGel

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
GR: Kalisperizo kai ego tous Ellines ... eftixos pali elliniko thread :) Na rotiso k ego kati me tin seira mou, an kai to exo psaksi poli alla den to vrisko pouthena. Iparxei tropos na valo drop se mobs Enchanted wapons ? paradigma +16 Elysian ?
YS: Darkangel vlepo eisai apo thessaloniki, opos k ego an exeis xrono na pioume ena kafe :) TY!

EN: Hello to all Greek people... Thanks god again Greek support :) I have one question Its any way to add to drop Enchanted weapons to mobs ? For example adding +16 Elysian to drop the Boss Antharas ?
PS: Darkangel i see you are from thesslaoniki. if you have time to meet you i appreciated that! Thanks!

Upvote 0
Reaction score
GR: Kalisperizo kai ego tous Ellines ... eftixos pali elliniko thread :) Na rotiso k ego kati me tin seira mou, an kai to exo psaksi poli alla den to vrisko pouthena. Iparxei tropos na valo drop se mobs Enchanted wapons ? paradigma +16 Elysian ?
YS: Darkangel vlepo eisai apo thessaloniki, opos k ego an exeis xrono na pioume ena kafe :) TY!

EN: Hello to all Greek people... Thanks god again Greek support :) I have one question Its any way to add to drop Enchanted weapons to mobs ? For example adding +16 Elysian to drop the Boss Antharas ?
PS: Darkangel i see you are from thesslaoniki. if you have time to meet you i appreciated that! Thanks!

Gr: aposo gnorizw den ginete an kapios alos kseri na mou pi tha me endiefere. nai ime opote thes.

En: as i knowyou can't do this. if anyone knows i would like to tell me how to do it. for coffee yes :p

Ο ΟΤΕ έχει τέτοιους, τσέκαρε στο site τους. Δεν λέει τιμή, πρέπει να είναι φρίκη..

EN: The GREEK TELECOME has such, checked in site their. It does not say price, it should it is horror..
Translator Power [Lol @ GREEK TELECOME]​

Gr: ase panakriba. osa ellinika host epsaxa ine panakriba se sxesi me ta ksena. to kako ine oti ta ksena theloun pistotiki :p

En: Greek hosts are more expensive than the other counties. also if you want to take one from other country you must have a paycard :) if you find a cheap gree one post :p

Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Gr: ase panakriba. osa ellinika host epsaxa ine panakriba se sxesi me ta ksena. to kako ine oti ta ksena theloun pistotiki :p

En: Greek hosts are more expensive than the other counties. also if you want to take one from other country you must have a paycard :) if you find a cheap gree one post :p

Μπορείς να βγάλεις μια χρεωστική (όχι πιστωτική). Μπορούν να την χρησιμοποιήσουν και άτομα άνω των 16.

EN: You can remove hrewstjki' (no credit). They can him use also individuals a'nw the 16.
Translator power​

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Μπορείς να βγάλεις μια χρεωστική (όχι πιστωτική). Μπορούν να την χρησιμοποιήσουν και άτομα άνω των 16.

EN: You can remove hrewstjki' (no credit). They can him use also individuals a'nw the 16.
Translator power​

Gr: nai logariasmo alla oi eteries apo ales xores den dexode logariasmo alla pistotikes. (aytes pou kserw basika kai ine kales)

En: yes but the companies from other countries accept only credit.

Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Μήπως λέει VISA?

EN: Does it say VISA?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
GR: H Alpha trapeza vgazei mia karta xreostiki i opoia einai electron visa kai ena gama perisoteron eterion to dexete kanonika (ean iparxi kinisi ston logariasmo)

EN: The Alpha gives you one card (cash) named electron visa and most companies accepts your buy. (if in your account you have a good number of movements)

GR: Oso gia auto pou elega pio pano gia ta enchanted weapons kai ego exo tin entiposi oti den ginete giati ston pinaka droplist.sql den iparxi pedio gia enchantment, alla exo dei paliotera ston BNB mobs na petane ++ weapons kai armors (ipotithete oti an kapios skotonotan k tou epeftan pragmata k den ta sikone kapios allos char meta apo ligo ta sikone kapio mob kai opoios pigiene k skotone ekino to mob meta to mob ekane drop to ++ weapon i armor antistixa) ara gia na thimate auto o kathe server kapou to apothikevei. Tora den ksero an o BNB eixe L2j h off arxeia. :/

EN: I know that you cannot add enchanted weapon to drop some mob because the droplist.spl does not have a field for enchantment. But in one server i have seen mobs to drop enchanted weapons. But i dont know what files was use L2j or Off.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
GR : H Eurobank εκδιδει προπληρωμενες πιστωτικες, και λειτουργουν αψογα παντου. Με την ταυτοτητα σου, πας και στην δινει εκεινη την στιγμη. Εσυ απλως την φορτιζεις με λεφτα και λειτουργει απο εκει και περα σαν κανονικη VISA.

EN: Eurobank provides prepaid credit cards which work perfectly. Just go with your ID card and they will issue it immediately. All you need to do, is charge the card up with money and it works like a normal VISA card thereafter.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Gr: apo pistotikes ine i alithia den gnorigo pedia. alla apoti ematha boroun na se xreosoun eykola. iparxi tropos otan ine 0 i pistotiki na min xreonete?

En: i don't know about credit cards very well but i heard that they can huck your card. so when the card have 0 euro can it stop to spend more money?

Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Η πιστωτική ΔΕΝ πάει "προς τα πίσω"..

EN: Credit Card doesnt go "backwards"

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Gr: Η πιστωτική έχει πιστωτικό όριο. Και να μην έχεις λεφτά στον λογαριασμό μπορεί να χρεωθείς όσο το πιστωτικό όριο...

En: Credit cards have credit limit. Even if you don't have money in the bank account they can charge you to your credit limit.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Gr: giayto den exoun poli pistotikes. to kako ine oti an thes na enikiasis pc apo ali xora den dexode logariasmous apo alles xores.

En: yes this is the reason taht manydon't have credit card. the bad point is that to remote a pm from a company in an other country you need a credit card. they do not accept your bank account.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Gr: Προσωπικά χρησιμοποιώ πιστωτική ΑΛΛΑ με μεγάλη προσοχή και πάντοτε ελέγχω τις κινήσεις μέσω web banking. Σίγουρα μπορεί να γίνει στραβή αλλά μειώνεις όσο γίνεται τις πιθανότητες. Εξάλλου και η τράπεζα σε ενημερώνει (με ένα μικρό κόστος για κάθε κίνηση).

En: Personally I use credit card BUT I'm extremely careful and always check my transactions through web banking. There is always the possibility for something to go wrong but I try to minimize the risk. Also the bank can inform you about your transactions (for a small fee).

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
GR: Kali xronia se olous eytixismeno to 2008!
Gnoreizei kaneis pos mporo na alakso mia recipe ? na prostheso h na afereso ta items pou thelei gia na ginei to craft ?

EN: Happy new year 2008 to all!
Anyone know how can i change from one recipe the needed items (e.x. adding new required item to a recipe {custom or not})?

Upvote 0
Reaction score
GR: Kali xronia se olous eytixismeno to 2008!
Gnoreizei kaneis pos mporo na alakso mia recipe ? na prostheso h na afereso ta items pou thelei gia na ginei to craft ?

EN: Happy new year 2008 to all!
Anyone know how can i change from one recipe the needed items (e.x. adding new required item to a recipe {custom or not})?

Gr: apo ton codika. kali xronia :)

En: from the source. Happy new year :)

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
GR: pedia exei vgei kana datapack gia CT1 kamael l2j server?
EN: any datapack for CT1 kamael l2j guys????? or not yet?

Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
GR: pedia exei vgei kana datapack gia CT1 kamael l2j server?
EN: any datapack for CT1 kamael l2j guys????? or not yet?

No CT1 Support till they release something stable. One more talking about CT1 will lead to a warning and then an infraction.

Droppo.-

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back