• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

L2J [Greek] Support

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Well, this will be the talk thread for the Greek Community. Here you will be able to post your questions - problems.

Please keep this thread free of spam. And before posting a problem check first to see if it's not already answered here.

If you ask something that is already posted on that Thread. your post will be just deleted.

Always remember that ragezone rules apply to this also. So post in Greek , but always put the proper english translation.

Note: Before post your problem or etc update your serverpacks or download the New Revisions From L2J Releases

I know that maybe your English Are not the best so Write first your problem in Greek before using a translation service to get a cleaner english translation. Rememeber that if you post your problems in a cleaner way that everyone can understand, then you have more chances to get an answer.

Greek: Opos Diabasate to Thread gia Emas tous ellines ine ksana open. Frodiste na diabazete ta proigoumena post giati isos exoun apadithi i erotisis sas.

Alios tha sbinode. Diabaste tous kanones tou Ragezone kai frodiste kathe fora na grafete pio pack xrisimopiite kai pia rev. :)

Kserw oti ta agglika den ine gia olous eukola giauto prota postarete sta ellinika kai meta frodiste na ine oso to dinatotero kaliteri i metafrasi sta agglika. Min anisixite tha sas kanw edit to thread an xriazete.

DaRkAnGel

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
ta html sto data an ta balis se brownser nai tha doulepsoun alla na ta trexis meso apo explorer eno ine se server mesa den ginete.

no you can not run these htmls when they are in the server from a brownser. To use them you must add them your site but there isn;t a reason to do it.

Εννοείς όταν τρέχει ο server δεν μπορείς να τα βάλεις σε web server? Δεν καταλαβαίνω!
Άμα βάλεις path στον apache να παίρνει τα documents από εκεί που είναι τα data του server, πιστεύω πως γίνεται.. (αυτός βέβαια είναι ο πιο noobικος τρόπος :p)

Γιατί να μην υπάρχει λόγος? Μπορεί να θέλεις να κάνεις shop από το site.. (δεν θα το έκανες έτσι βέβαια, αλλά κουβέντα να γίνεται)

EN: You mean when the server is running you cant use these files? I dont understand what you mean..
You can make apache point to your data folder and publish these documents to the web (noobish way YAY)

You may want to make a shop from your site..

Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Πρώτα εξήγησε μου τι εννοείς. Να βάλεις τα αρχεία στον webserver?

EN: First of all, explain me what do you mean.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Gr: to palikari me rotise an katalaba kala an bori na xrisimopiisi ta html oxi mono ingame alla kai se site. ayto tha ginotan an topothetouses ta html tou data folder se www path alla to na to na to kanis ayto den exi noima.

En: the guy asked me if it can use the htmls from data folder in a site. to do this you can add the html files to www path but this has not a meaning.

Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Και είπες οτι δεν γίνεται κάτι. Τι δεν γίνεται δηλαδή?

EN: You said that cant be done. Why?

Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
xexe ela na sou pw ema8es tpt twra girisa ... ;P

hello i am back ;)

If you want to get banned, continue with this type of attitude. You have 1 warning and 1 infraction. Continue with your offtopic, spam, no english translation, crappy and not full translations and your infraction count will be increased really fast. This is your last warning to change your attitude. You should really think about it...

Droppo.-

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Gr: Tin epomeni fora pou kapios den tha kani sosti metafrasi kai tha grapsi kati to opio den exi sxesi me to thread tha timorithi.

En: From now if somebody will not translate right or will spam , he will take an infraction.

Spams Cleaned

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you want to get banned, continue with this type of attitude. You have 1 warning and 1 infraction. Continue with your offtopic, spam, no english translation, crappy and not full translations and your infraction count will be increased really fast. This is your last warning to change your attitude. You should really think about it...

Droppo.-
Nomizo oti prepei na timoritheis kai esy giati den ekanes tin metafrasi sta ellinika :) oloi kanoun lathi ... kalles giortes
(pantos eyxaristoume gia tin polypleyrh boitheia sou se oti afora tous l2java servers)

I think you should get an infraction too because you havent translated your post in greek :) everybody can make a mistake ... happy holidays
(anyway thanks for your great hep with the l2java servers)

Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Nomizo oti prepei na timoritheis kai esy giati den ekanes tin metafrasi sta ellinika :) oloi kanoun lathi ... kalles giortes
(pantos eyxaristoume gia tin polypleyrh boitheia sou se oti afora tous l2java servers)

I think you should get an infraction too because you havent translated your post in greek :) everybody can make a mistake ... happy holidays

Ω Θεέ μου, δώσε μου δύναμη.. Διάβασε λίγο τους κανόνες.. Το forum είναι ΑΓΓΛΙΚΟ, όχι ΕΛΛΗΝΙΚΟ..

Oh God, read the rules.. RaGEZONE is ENGLISH, not GREEK..

Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

You just wake up today and though I will be clever, right??? if you don't noticed, this is an english speaking forum and translations are only needed if you post in another language besides from english. So If I post in english directly THERE IS NO NEED OF GREEK TRANSLATION, soo... looks like you don't have read the rules, so please do it before posting again. Next time think before post.

Droppo.-

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
gr: gia mporeite na mou peite pos mporo na vgalto to grade penalty se enan l2 nightly server?

Eng: hi can u tell how can i turn off the grade penalty in a l2 nighlty server?

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Gr: den ime sigouros gia ton nightly alla sta ipolipa pack exi epilogi gia to grade penalty. se simbouleuw alakse pack.

En: i think that you can't. in the other packs there is the setting for the grade penalty. i advice you to change your pack.

Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
GR: Paidia, mporeite ligo osoi exete server pou trexei auti tin stigmi na mou peite ligo ti epeksargastes, posi RAM kai ti sindesi/taxitita exete? Ego trexo ton server mou se ena P4 2.8Ghz me 768 DDR Ram me mia HOL 1mbps sindesi kai skopeuo na balo ena 1Gb extra RAM.
Episeis mporeite ligo na mou dosete kamia pliroforia pos na proo8iso ton server mou gia na mpoun perissoteroi pektes?

EN: Hey guys that u have an active, online server please write down how much RAM, what proccesor and what internet connect/speed you have? I run my server on a P4 2.8Ghz with 768Mb DDR RAM with a HOL 1mbps connecting and im planning of adding 1GB extra RAM.
Also, could you give me some info on advertising my server to get more players?

Thx :p

Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
GR: Paidia, mporeite ligo osoi exete server pou trexei auti tin stigmi na mou peite ligo ti epeksargastes, posi RAM kai ti sindesi/taxitita exete? Ego trexo ton server mou se ena P4 2.8Ghz me 768 DDR Ram me mia HOL 1mbps sindesi kai skopeuo na balo ena 1Gb extra RAM.
Episeis mporeite ligo na mou dosete kamia pliroforia pos na proo8iso ton server mou gia na mpoun perissoteroi pektes?

EN: Hey guys that u have an active, online server please write down how much RAM, what proccesor and what internet connect/speed you have? I run my server on a P4 2.8Ghz with 768Mb DDR RAM with a HOL 1mbps connecting and im planning of adding 1GB extra RAM.
Also, could you give me some info on advertising my server to get more players?

Thx :p

Πρώτα απ' όλα, εάν αυτό είναι το PC σου, ξέχνα τον server. Κατά δεύτερον και κυριότερον η 1mbps γραμμή που λες είναι το download, το upload είναι συνήθως το 1/3 του download, άρα 256kbps. Το πολύ να σηκώνεις 30 άτομα. Μη μιλήσω για siege. 3 άτομα σε siege (όταν είχαν βγάλει την νέα engine οι dev του L2j) με 192kbps upload και ένα 2.66 Pentium D με 1GB RAM, laggαρε ΤΡΕΛΑ.. Οπότε..
Όσο για την RAM.. καλύτερα (για 'μένα πάντα) να τις κάνεις Dual Channel.. Χίλιες φορές 1GB σε Dual Channel, παρά 1GB + 768MB σε Single Channel..
Για άτομα τώρα.. Τα άτομα, εάν είναι ευχαριστημένα, θα φέρουν και φίλους, δεν θα χρειαστεί να ζοριστείς πολύ να μαζέψεις κόσμο, αρκεί να πρόσφερεις αυτό που όλοι θέλουν, με πιάνεις ;)

ΕΝ: First from all, if this is your PC, you forget server. At second and mainer the 1mbps line that you say is the download, upload are usually 1/3 download, hence 256kbps. Maximum you raise 30 individuals. Do not speak for siege. 3 individuals in siege (when they had removed new engine dev the L2j) with 192kbps upload and 2.66 Pentium D with 1GB RAM, laggare MADNESS.. Therefore.. As long as for the RAM.. better (for ' me'na always) him you make Dual Channel.. Thousand times 1GB in Dual Channel, despite ' 1GB + 768MB in Single Channel.. For individuals now.. The individuals, if they are thanked, will bring also friends, he will need zorjstej's a lot you gather world, he is enough you offer what all want, me touch)
Translator power​

Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Πρώτα απ' όλα, εάν αυτό είναι το PC σου, ξέχνα τον server. Κατά δεύτερον και κυριότερον η 1mbps γραμμή που λες είναι το download, το upload είναι συνήθως το 1/3 του download, άρα 256kbps. Το πολύ να σηκώνεις 30 άτομα. Μη μιλήσω για siege. 3 άτομα σε siege (όταν είχαν βγάλει την νέα engine οι dev του L2j) με 192kbps upload και ένα 2.66 Pentium D με 1GB RAM, laggαρε ΤΡΕΛΑ.. Οπότε..
Όσο για την RAM.. καλύτερα (για 'μένα πάντα) να τις κάνεις Dual Channel.. Χίλιες φορές 1GB σε Dual Channel, παρά 1GB + 768MB σε Single Channel..
Για άτομα τώρα.. Τα άτομα, εάν είναι ευχαριστημένα, θα φέρουν και φίλους, δεν θα χρειαστεί να ζοριστείς πολύ να μαζέψεις κόσμο, αρκεί να πρόσφερεις αυτό που όλοι θέλουν, με πιάνεις ;)

ΕΝ: First from all, if this is your PC, you forget server. At second and mainer the 1mbps line that you say is the download, upload are usually 1/3 download, hence 256kbps. Maximum you raise 30 individuals. Do not speak for siege. 3 individuals in siege (when they had removed new engine dev the L2j) with 192kbps upload and 2.66 Pentium D with 1GB RAM, laggare MADNESS.. Therefore.. As long as for the RAM.. better (for ' me'na always) him you make Dual Channel.. Thousand times 1GB in Dual Channel, despite ' 1GB + 768MB in Single Channel.. For individuals now.. The individuals, if they are thanked, will bring also friends, he will need zorjstej's a lot you gather world, he is enough you offer what all want, me touch)
Translator power​
GR: ox file tora mou ta xalas :) katarxin exeis dikio gia to speed, la8os mou, sorry ;) Deuteron, epidei me ton server sto diko mou pc dn blepo melon kai exo megala sxedia mallon 8a xreiasti na bro kapio allo host gia ton server san auta pou plironeis mipos mporeis na mou doseis liges plirofories an kai 8a psakso argotera, 8a m boi8ouses :) Thx for the info

EN: hmm... thats some bad news :| ok you are right about the download/upload speed, my fault. Hmm because i cant host my server in my own pc i will need to find some other host maybe you could give me some info... that would really help :) and thx

Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Μπορείς να ξεκινήσεις στο PC και άμα πάει καλά, τότε νοικιάζεις μηχάνημα ;)
Δεν ξέρω κανένα καλό Host, μπορείς να βρεις όμως εύκολα με λίγο googlάρισμα.

EN: You can begin in the PC and a'ma goes well, then you rent instrument) I do not know no good Host, you can you find however easily with few googla'rjsma.
Translator Power​

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
GR:Xronia polla...Lpn exo to eksis provlima....xtes m evgaze error sto DiskW #2003 Server Can not respond kati tetoio tespa...Simera arxisa k dokimaza polla...tespa to eftiaksa alla dn m vlepei tin Database p eixa perasmenei sto navicat...sto l2jdb....mporei kapoios na me help?

En:Merry Christmas too all..Well i have this problem...yesterday i had an errorr oin Diskw #2003 Server can not respond something like that anyway...Today i started to try different way...i fix it but i lost my database from navicat ...in l2jdb...can anyone help me?

Upvote 0
Reaction score
GR: ox file tora mou ta xalas :) katarxin exeis dikio gia to speed, la8os mou, sorry ;) Deuteron, epidei me ton server sto diko mou pc dn blepo melon kai exo megala sxedia mallon 8a xreiasti na bro kapio allo host gia ton server san auta pou plironeis mipos mporeis na mou doseis liges plirofories an kai 8a psakso argotera, 8a m boi8ouses :) Thx for the info

EN: hmm... thats some bad news :| ok you are right about the download/upload speed, my fault. Hmm because i cant host my server in my own pc i will need to find some other host maybe you could give me some info... that would really help :) and thx

Gr: pes mou pia xora thes kai tha sou doso site gia host. episis pes mou kai posa xrimata diathetis.
En: tell me which country do you prefer and how can you spend for the machine.

GR:Xronia polla...Lpn exo to eksis provlima....xtes m evgaze error sto DiskW #2003 Server Can not respond kati tetoio tespa...Simera arxisa k dokimaza polla...tespa to eftiaksa alla dn m vlepei tin Database p eixa perasmenei sto navicat...sto l2jdb....mporei kapoios na me help?

En:Merry Christmas too all..Well i have this problem...yesterday i had an errorr oin Diskw #2003 Server can not respond something like that anyway...Today i started to try different way...i fix it but i lost my database from navicat ...in l2jdb...can anyone help me?

Gr: ine fisiko giati to diskw tin l2jdb tin apothikeyi ston fakelo tou eno to navicat sto mysql. dokimase na kanis copy tin l2jdb tou navicat ston fakelo tou diskw eki pou briskode oi basis.

En: yes becaus the navicat is saving the database in the mysql folder , but the diskw in the diskw folder. Try to copy the navicat's database to diskw folder and run it.

Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Μπορείς να ξεκινήσεις στο PC και άμα πάει καλά, τότε νοικιάζεις μηχάνημα ;)
Δεν ξέρω κανένα καλό Host, μπορείς να βρεις όμως εύκολα με λίγο googlάρισμα.

EN: You can begin in the PC and a'ma goes well, then you rent instrument) I do not know no good Host, you can you find however easily with few googla'rjsma.
Translator Power​
GR: Auto 8a kano, thanks :)
EN: Thats what I will do, thanks :)
Gr: pes mou pia xora thes kai tha sou doso site gia host. episis pes mou kai posa xrimata diathetis.
En: tell me which country do you prefer and how can you spend for the machine.

Gr: ine fisiko giati to diskw tin l2jdb tin apothikeyi ston fakelo tou eno to navicat sto mysql. dokimase na kanis copy tin l2jdb tou navicat ston fakelo tou diskw eki pou briskode oi basis.

En: yes becaus the navicat is saving the database in the mysql folder , but the diskw in the diskw folder. Try to copy the navicat's database to diskw folder and run it.
GR: Dn me endiaferei poli i xora alla 8a me boleue kati edo konta stin ellada, oso gia ta lefta, kati ligotero apo 100€/month alla na mporei o server na sikosei pola atoma & na min laggarei :juggle: Thanks kai sigxaritiria pou egines mod :)

EN: I dont really mind about the country but It had been better if it was somewhere near greece, about the money, less than 100€/month but the server should be good enough to host a good number of players without lagging. Thanks and congratulations for your mod status.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back