• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Guide To Making a Server( Old Files)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i get 422 server and but cant get my server start coz no dat with it

i get it from

if u can add me in ur msn till me coz i have server422 and clint but i cant get it run:(:(:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok all the ping works but the server doesnt show.....can anyone help me on this

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i get 422 server and but cant get my server start coz no dat with it

i get it from

if u can add me in ur msn till me coz i have server422 and clint but i cant get it run:(:(:

i'm using this same server and i can't log on it using winscp. i have all 3 pings working. any ideas?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i'm using this same server and i can't log on it using winscp. i have all 3 pings working. any ideas?

o_O if u cant log in WinSCP did you use the same pass for your Ubuntu-Meaning.... Root pass@123

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
o_O if u cant log in WinSCP did you use the same pass for your Ubuntu-Meaning.... Root pass@123

i changed the password of my ubuntu server. also changed the network setting in wmware to bridge instead of vmnet 3. i can log on with winscp now but i have to use scp protocol, not sftp. my client still can't connect to this server.

i'm about to give up on this. got a working colinux server anyway.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
im confused here, can i play with my LAN's IP or this only for testing? like setup up a server on my main pc which is powerful than other pcs hehe and let other pc with the clients to play on it? if i can't play with my LAN's IP nor global IP this means is useless nothing much to do except playing all alone its very lonely. so if anyone has setup a server and can play with their friends please share it how to lol.i dunno what's the points of setup up a JD server that can't play with my family members lol.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
where i can find server 422 and client v1.3.6?...thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This files don't even work. I download all the files, get vmware start it up do all that poop. and then I use root and type mcncc.com don't work pass@123 don't work root don't work. wtf is wrong with this?? some1 can help me?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
ubuntu.exe.001 , ubuntu.exe.002 and ubuntu.exe.003 wont open when i open it, it says a program where you can choose whitch program you want to open it

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ubuntu.exe.001 , ubuntu.exe.002 and ubuntu.exe.003 wont open when i open it, it says a program where you can choose whitch program you want to open it

credits to foreanxz for posting the link

@privatejd wich version of Vmware do u have? cause i can give u a serial for version 7.0 and above

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back