Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Item Bag & Shop Editor

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yess... Excellent WORKKKKK!!!

But i have 2 questions... If the excellent options are ramdomized by server... what that hell excellent options does in this program??? And SERIAL IMPUT option???? This not usefully...!!!!

Next than I arrived of a utility for these options, was to catch the code that it give us, in case that let us desire to look something on SERVER LOG.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
"But i have 2 questions... If the excellent options are ramdomized by server... what that hell excellent options does in this program??? And SERIAL IMPUT option???? This not usefully...!!!!"

Those are to help you generate a hexa code for the warehouse. Even at this stage, they ARE useful if you need to add items manually to the warehouse. They will have a much better use in a future release of the program. I would like to thank Rhamd for his excellent information about vault/inventory codes: http://forum.ragezone.com/showthread.php?threadid=18830. My program uses Rhamd's information to build the sql code, so you and I don't have to. :)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thelost2 said:
"But i have 2 questions... If the excellent options are ramdomized by server... what that hell excellent options does in this program??? And SERIAL IMPUT option???? This not usefully...!!!!"

Those are to help you generate a hexa code for the warehouse. Even at this stage, they ARE useful if you need to add items manually to the warehouse. They will have a much better use in a future release of the program. I would like to thank Rhamd for his excellent information about vault/inventory codes: http://forum.ragezone.com/showthread.php?threadid=18830. My program uses Rhamd's information to build the sql code, so you and I don't have to. :)

Very nice... was i said.. i think in this... Congratulations!!! U r the GUY! ehehehehehehe

------------------------

Easy life = more time

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi,

I testet the new version, and i have a question.

When i open your shoptest.txt, on click an item, i cannot change the level of this item just selecting from ITEM LEVEL LIST MENU.

But, when i add a new item, i can change the level after when i wish.

I saved the file and reloaded the shoptest, and this still. Only on MY NEW ADDED items, i can change they levels.. the old ones, the program not permit.

is it normal?

thx bro

p.s.: U can try in future, do a monster/monsterset Editor... :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Other question!!! The "Olive of Love" not have a proper CODE. We must add to shops the code from ALCOHOL +1 to olive works. How to resolve this problem??? I think that is not possible because the unique indexes from itens that game interpreter... right?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
incOgnito said:
When i open your shoptest.txt, on click an item, i cannot change the level of this item just selecting from ITEM LEVEL LIST MENU.

You cannot change an item in the list UNTIL YOU SELECT IT, even though it is highlighted by default after you load it. HIGHLIGHT does not mean SELECTED. I will try to improve this.

incOgnito said:
Other question!!! The "Olive of Love" not have a proper CODE. We must add to shops the code from ALCOHOL +1 to olive works. How to resolve this problem??? I think that is not possible because the unique indexes from itens that game interpreter... right?

This is not hard. At the time of this program development, I myself did not know the code for several "sub-type" items like the Olive. You can see that I have included the ones we all know, based on the wonderful information provided by the community (like Box of kunduns, Summon Orbs, I had to do research on the event bags [medals, heart of love]). I will update the sub-types to include Olive and Remedy - please share more info as it becomes available.

*** As for monster/monsterset editing, I'm really hoping that someone else will start another project. I have the basic File IO functions to read the files, which I will share in code format to help out. If you have Visual Basic studio, is fluent in VB, and would like to use my code, pm me.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks.

I am currently working on adding support for an external sub-type data file. It will work like the "item(Kor).txt" file that the program already reads. With this sub-type data file, you will be able to update your own sub-types (like Medals, Olives, etc) whenever they are discovered. If you have a complete sub-type file, you can share that with me and I will re-distribute the program with it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thelost2 said:
Thanks.

I am currently working on adding support for an external sub-type data file. It will work like the "item(Kor).txt" file that the program already reads. With this sub-type data file, you will be able to update your own sub-types (like Medals, Olives, etc) whenever they are discovered. If you have a complete sub-type file, you can share that with me and I will re-distribute the program with it.

Hi Bro,

Here some subtype....

Bless Fragment = Rena+1

Chaos Hability Fruits = U must check.. i cant remember... who is who( Str, Aglty, Vitalty, Energy)

13 15 0 255 0 0 0
13 15 1 255 0 0 0
13 15 2 255 0 0 0
13 15 3 255 0 0 0

and the olive that i told to u.

----

If u accept, i suggest that u re-arrange the items sections, is a bit confuse.

ex:

Armor: OK
Weapons: Bows / Crossbows / Axes / Swords / Staffs / Spears / Maces
or
These + Chaos Weapons Section
Misc: Orbs + Scrolls / Jewellery(Rings, Pedants & Jewels & Zen) / Boxes + Guardians + other cool stuffs(blue feather, fruits, etc...) / Quest items (Devil eye, blood scrolls, lost sword, invitation, etc...) / Potions / Wings

thx bro!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
incOgnito, thanks a lot for your feedback.

In my current release, 0.9.7b, I have fixed the problems you pointed out. However, I can't do much with the Class re-organization yet, because of the way Mu's data is structured. I will make this user-customizable in the future.

You can edit your own subtypes now, when they become available. Look for this in "data\subtypes.txt". I have included some known subtypes that I am familiar with.

Please refer to the included readme for upcoming features and fixes.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you have a more complete subtype file than the one i have included in my program, please post it here. Thanks.

Master Summoner
Reaction score
nice work geting it upgraded thanks alot it works fine for me now

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
found one bug, u dun got 'olive of love', when i try to add it it says 'alkohol+1'

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
what version are u using? 0.9.7b doesn't have that bug, i just tried. You should explain in detail how u got bug, if it is version 0.9.7b.

Back