Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[OFFICIAL REL] Uber Emulator Rev 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

MDK

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Alright, so there's been plenty of cocks posting their own threads and saying they fixed plenty in the Uber Source Code, when they've just said they have. This is the original source with no updates. Donkjam will be making a thread to post your custom revisions soon, just hold on you boons.

Anyway, it's really unstable, but that's what you get when you leak a server before its official release. I've posted the CMS in another thread, but this includes a CMS with it... This is the old CMS with a few exploits, but use it if you wish.

Credits to TheHabbos for uploading this.
Enjoy.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nice :D: I'll use it.. As soon as i get my client up working x) Theres something wrong with my UberCMS client :p: Is it the SWF's maybe? :$:

Offtopic: First post :thumbup:

Last edited:
Reaction score
Especially with all the errors that are in the server (Marketplace, animals, walk diagonally, problem with stability, disconnection problem ... and others...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Adde, i agree.. I'm not gonna use an unstable version.. Therefore I'll wait for the stable one :p: My hotel will become a three-rev-hotel when the stable one gets released :D:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Oh quit the whining. At least he's officially releasing the source for the community. Oh no.. more renaming. :scared:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Agree's with MDK :): even tho i can't code or have the time to learn myself xD

(was that spelled right? :$:)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
actually... now i agree with everyone on this thread :$: But i'll use UberEMU as soon as the stable one get's released... :p:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is the CMS all configured (page-client & tpl.config) etc? + Thanks for release.

edit: Three errors, which I also go with the first release..

Code:
The referenced component 'PluginInterface' could not be found. 	
The referenced project '..\ClassLibrary1\PluginInterface.csproj' does not exist.
The referenced component 'MySql.Data' could not be found.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Could someone please reupload the download to other hosts?

Rapidshare isnt really for free users, because there "OMG NO FREE SLOTZ IN YOUR CONTRIES!" always comes up. Im starting to wonder if its a static page rather than a dynamic one.

MDK

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Is the CMS all configured (page-client & tpl.config) etc? + Thanks for release.

edit: Three errors, which I also go with the first release..

Code:
The referenced component 'PluginInterface' could not be found. 	
The referenced project '..\ClassLibrary1\PluginInterface.csproj' does not exist.
The referenced component 'MySql.Data' could not be found.

Use the correct MySQL Connector.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
lol, well you cant really say if they fixed or not MDK, most r51 retros iv'e been on has no bugs no freeze's and no random d.c's

MDK

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
lol, well you cant really say if they fixed or not MDK, most r51 retros iv'e been on has no bugs no freeze's and no random d.c's

"Most r51 retros" are ran from Uber Emulator lmao. Bugs or freezes don't appear until they get lots of users, and no random disconnections happen with Uber anyway...

MDK

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I though you (MDK) has fixed uberemu and made it stable...

There is a much more stable version (actually, a few much more stable versions edited by several people) but in no way to I claim to have done any of it on my own.

Lots of clever peoples have been submitting their own code to help make Uber better. I'm sure they'd appreciate me keeping it private until they give the heads up that it can be released, or they release it themselves...

This thread is just to release the official source that was leaked a while back.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
well your right MDK, but am just saying SOME peoples fixed that stuff, yh ik for sure ork from habbz can fix it ares can and donjam xD, well i code c# i released a few simple fixes but i have to wait for admin to see if thread is good or w.e, not for bugs etc thou, am still trying to fix them in my emu (am not currently using it for a hotel, just for development)

---------- Post added at 03:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:30 PM ----------

There is a much more stable version (actually, a few much more stable versions edited by several people) but in no way to I claim to have done any of it on my own.

Lots of clever peoples have been submitting their own code to help make Uber better. I'm sure they'd appreciate me keeping it private until they give the heads up that it can be released, or they release it themselves...

This thread is just to release the official source that was leaked a while back.

here's some fixes so far i found :p:

The thread will be most of my little snippet fixes for UberEmu. I say little because I'm not fixing the big stuff. ^.^

Code 1:
PHP:
Room Alert - Sending Message Adding to Caution Count Fix <3 Shorty

Search for "public void RoomAlert("

Find
                using (DatabaseClient dbClient = UberEnvironment.GetDatabase().GetClient())
                {
                    dbClient.ExecuteQuery("UPDATE user_info SET cautions = cautions + 1 WHERE " + QueryBuilder.ToString() + " LIMIT " + j);
                }
Replace with:
            if (Caution)
            {
                using (DatabaseClient dbClient = UberEnvironment.GetDatabase().GetClient())
                {
                    dbClient.ExecuteQuery("UPDATE user_info SET cautions = cautions + 1 WHERE " + QueryBuilder.ToString() + " LIMIT " + j);
                }

}

Code 2:

PHP:
Drink Machines - Giving out drinks if you double click at the side of them.

Search for: case "vendingmachine":

Find:
                    case "vendingmachine":

if (this.ExtraData == "1")
                        {
                            User = GetRoom().GetRoomUserByHabbo(InteractingUser);

if (User != null)
                            {
                                User.UnlockWalking();

int randomDrink = GetBaseItem().VendingIds[UberEnvironment.GetRandomNumber(0, (GetBaseItem().VendingIds.Count - 1))];
                                User.CarryItem(randomDrink);
                            }

this.InteractingUser = 0;
                            this.ExtraData = "0";

UpdateState(false, true);
                        break;

Replace with:

case "vendingmachine":

if (this.ExtraData == "1")
                        {
                            User = GetRoom().GetRoomUserByHabbo(InteractingUser);

if (User != null && User.Coordinate == SquareInFront)
                            {
                                int randomDrink = GetBaseItem().VendingIds[UberEnvironment.GetRandomNumber(0, (GetBaseItem().VendingIds.Count - 1))];
                                User.CarryItem(randomDrink);
                            }

this.InteractingUser = 0;
                            this.ExtraData = "0";

User.UnlockWalking();
                            UpdateState(false, true);
                        }

break;

Code 3:

PHP:
Teleport - Teleport moves you out if it isn't linked.

Find "// This tele is not linked, so let's gtfo."

Replace:
                                        // This tele is not linked, so let's gtfo.

User.UnlockWalking();
                                        InteractingUser = 0;

Replace with:
                                        // This tele is not linked, so let's gtfo.
                                        // Open the door
                                        keepDoorOpen = true;

User.UnlockWalking();
                                        InteractingUser = 0;

// Move out of the tele
                                        User.MoveTo(SquareInFront);

I hope you find this very useful as I will be releasing more simple fixes soon :p:

credits shorty from otaku..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back