Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[OFFICIAL REL] Uber Emulator Rev 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

MDK

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
For starters, this source isn't to post about "har har I've made a great uber on my own and released it under a different name to fool everybody". I don't give a poop. I'm releasing the source for people to learn from, and to stop everybody moaning at me to release it.

If you've made updates, fine... Be useful and post it on the official development thread. If you have problems, ask for help on the official help thread. Feel free to actually thank me for posting this to such a selfish community. Now I understand why Roy had a problem with you all.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
For starters, this source isn't to post about "har har I've made a great uber on my own and released it under a different name to fool everybody". I don't give a poop. I'm releasing the source for people to learn from, and to stop everybody moaning at me to release it.

If you've made updates, fine... Be useful and post it on the official development thread. If you have problems, ask for help on the official help thread. Feel free to actually thank me for posting this to such a selfish community. Now I understand why Roy had a problem with you all.

MDK, we have tried posting in in the development threads but they get closed because were just changing a name

Retired
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Been working with the Uber source for a while now, and there is A LOT of stuff that needs change. The pathfinder freezes sometimes and locks walking in all rooms because roomcycle is global. Socket eats on the CPU because there is no close method in the socket wich is fundamental knowledge in socket coding.
However, I got allmost all of the bugs worked out, except total freeze, and navigator stop working. I also speeded up lots of the SQL queries wich takes time.
Normal people should not use this server for their retro because it is way to unstable. My advise is to wait untill other coders get most of the bugs fixed.
Anyone got a good pathfinder?
By the way, is there anyone that have the disable wall feature coded?

- Martin

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
A high on MDK. He who farts when he belches and burps when he farts.
Peter Griffin, Family Guy.

Good (Blow)(<Joke) Job/Work MDK!

Reaction score
Been working with the Uber source for a while now, and there is A LOT of stuff that needs change. The pathfinder freezes sometimes and locks walking in all rooms because roomcycle is global. Socket eats on the CPU because there is no close method in the socket wich is fundamental knowledge in socket coding.
However, I got allmost all of the bugs worked out, except total freeze, and navigator stop working. I also speeded up lots of the SQL queries wich takes time.
Normal people should not use this server for their retro because it is way to unstable. My advise is to wait untill other coders get most of the bugs fixed.
Anyone got a good pathfinder?
By the way, is there anyone that have the disable wall feature coded?

- Martin

The disiable wall is not a problem to code, and the sql queries 2 :) i learn that from nillus , but you should use Thor pathfinder :D

Software Engineer
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I still dont get why the duck they hired you ,[you cant code (you never released your own work(everything you released was hebbos,donkjams, ect) ] All you got is posts WOW and by the way moogly hates ragezone so he created his own hybridcore which he tryed to steal rzs users and he also hates the habbo development section so ya you guys made an epic choice on making mr.moogly mod.

They hired me because I know what the section is about. I've made releases with several people, because I worked with them, you can ask either of them : both Hebbo and Donkjam if I 'ripped' which I didn't I credited them plus I did my own part in the projects.

I don't just have posts in WoW lol I have like 99% of my posts in Habbo... Also, when I came up with HybridCore I didn't want a community anything like RaGEZONE, what made me open it up 'like' RaGEZONE was talking to Nillus about how limited RaGEZONE is about Habbo Development I opened HybridCore because of Nillus and because of other factors I wont bother going into detail about now. We talked about how on RaGEZONE you can't really talk about habbo freely, or post scripting apps (which are in some cases vital to private server development, not that you'd know anything about that.). Anyway, so he asked me to open up HybridCore since he knew about me wanting to make my own forum so I opened it, oh not to mention the fact that I was banned from both RaGEZONE and Fagtaku at the time. Nillus is one of the founding fathers of it, he advertised it at his own free will. It grew, it had its downfall, it's now a general discussion forum as I intended it to be, although we've moved from the forum to IRC.

I don't 'hate' the habbo development section, I hate the wanabe developers who claim to code but have not contributed jack poop. I have in the past myself contributed here and there, I've helped people and asked for nothing in return, I've helped people with things I had no idea about (holograph, or otherwise other software). Isn't that something I never knew poop about holograph and yet I helped people with something I'd never had used... Wow I must be really stupid to have helped people out.

Anyway, my point has been made, if you want to talk about me first learn more about me, I know I am not the most loved guy because I flame people, but I choose to do so because sometimes playing nice doesn't get the message across. Now I could easily delete your post. But I'll take it as an uneducated post and ignore it as I do most posts, although I did choose to respond to it as an example of how wrong you are of your accusations you even got flamed for your post by others.

Anyway, thanks for reading (I do hope you can read because your post shows otherwise about your reading and writing skills). I didn't even "tryed" hard.

Retired
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The disiable wall is not a problem to code, and the sql queries 2 :) i learn that from nillus , but you should use Thor pathfinder :D

I know it's not a problem to code, I'm only asking what code to put where. And the SQL is one of the first things I learned when I learned to code, lol. Thor pathfinder is amazing, but idk how to use it in this emu :L

- Martin

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
"Most r51 retros" are ran from Uber Emulator lmao. Bugs or freezes don't appear until they get lots of users, and no random disconnections happen with Uber anyway...

What a complete lie im just waiting for that r53 emulator Privillage is making Uber is a pile of rubish full of bugs always disconnecting always freezing :grr:

Retired
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Only bug is freezing (CPU is still at 0%)

- Martin

MDK

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
What a complete lie im just waiting for that r53 emulator Privillage is making Uber is a pile of rubish full of bugs always disconnecting always freezing :grr:

It's not disconnections, it's crashing you keyboard warrior.

Retired
Loyal Member
Reaction score
the pathfinder looks almost the same like holograph

LMFAO! You have to be REALLY high to think that those two are almost the same! They are TOTALLY different, and Holo pathfinder sucks.

- Martin

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Why when I enter the client tells me to install adobe flash player?

MDK - [OFFICIAL REL] Uber Emulator Rev 1 - RaGEZONE Forums

Of course I downloaded adobe,in fact habbo.com works

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can someone post a list of what files need to be edited within the CMS so the configurtion is correct, people keep saying the Emulator fails, but this is also a problem.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
removed message

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back