Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[OFFICIAL REL] Uber Emulator Rev 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
ส็็็็็็็
Loyal Member
Reaction score
would that a little bit poor jordan? fixing stuff? close source? hmm, come on just release the source with it so everyone can code on it and learn on it Uber was closed source everyone got it now and as you see MDK released open source so :)

not flaming , or attacking

i'm just saying

Thanks,

Vistaboy

Your right, not going to argue but should be the source too, so i will. and i enjoy fixing stuff.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hmm. he didnt steal users from RZ infact he didnt even advertise it much either. The only users on HybridCore was mainly Nillus, Jordan, ect. Plus I bet Moogly has more knowledge and experience then you so why don't you just shut the duck up? I hate ignorant people like you that judge people because they can or can't code.

yeo Mr.Miyaagl all he got experience on his trolling on people and talking non stop and bull shitting on poop so ya..

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Okey so am i allowed to release a edited emu base on that emu xD?

MDK

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
He never had a crash fix... :rolleyes:

We did have a crash fix that was in development but the developer didn't want to hand it over until it was stable (which it is now) and it's not like your "crash fix" that... Wait, didn't work.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
@ bobo1z, what a way to waste money for illegal stuff. Its only a game you know that right? And its not like you cannot learn how to make one.
It isn't illegal btw. The swf's are but what he wants to pay for is completely legal stuff.

ส็็็็็็็
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hes right, every thing in retros is legal except the swfs and site images, thats what i think anyway, and in the end its all ilegal.

If your real good at graphics and changing every single image even in teh swfs then you most prob won't get found or caught.

on topic: I've started on the crash fix, and i might stop this edit, hard hard time. :/ il release it if i stop it anyway, the source too, overall i think roy did a good job with the features as its 100% but performance is very poor.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Okay so I think I've fixed it! now 13 hours its up and not crash!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The Freeze Bug Fix is easy, once you know its there you can find it easily :)

RaGEZONE VETERAN
Loyal Member
Reaction score
This source gets released and then everyone begins to boast "yeah, I've fixed the crash / freeze bug". Without the source, you would be no-where. You're all greedy faggots to be honest, the lot of you.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This source gets released and then everyone begins to boast "yeah, I've fixed the crash / freeze bug". Without the source, you would be no-where. You're all greedy faggots to be honest, the lot of you.

But i already had the source like 2 weeks before this one was released...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back