Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[OFFICIAL REL] Uber Emulator Rev 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Retired
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Haha xD Got all of the lag problems fixed, server can hold ~250 users online with 0-1% cpu ^^

- Martin
Edit:
And why has Ragezone blocked off Norway so I gotta use a VPN? >_<

i didnt do this.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Haha xD Got all of the lag problems fixed, server can hold ~250 users online with 0-1% cpu ^^

- Martin
Edit:
And why has Ragezone blocked off Norway so I gotta use a VPN? >_<

its because all their IP ranges or w.e got moved, so your ISP wont have updated yet or something like that

Retired
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Will you release the source and server one day? :p

Never ever ever ever ^^

- Martin

---------- Post added at 12:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:14 AM ----------

its because all their IP ranges or w.e got moved, so your ISP wont have updated yet or something like that

I tried with Google DNS, and Open DNS, still wont work :p

- Martin

Reaction score
Yes all emu's I can fix this emu I fix 10 times NO changes... -.-''

If the original UberEmulator isn't debugging, then you're using the leaked version. I use OpenUber, which actually debugs, you might want to give it a try if worse comes to worse.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I haven't seen "MDK" around the community lately did he quit? Also good job working with Uber Rebuild "MDK" you did some nice work on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back