Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

The IDK Project [Java]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I ask this if he have done the offers on pre-shuffle. But yeah for bundles I hope he plans it.

Already done. I'm gonna be busy with learning for my studies the next days.

Cheers,
Steve Winfield

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I guess he's still busy updating headers.

Sorry, but the offers is the same as catalog product structure. Don't believe all the structures in butterfly are correct, sir. The offers have nothing to do with new headers plus if you start the catalog product structure you should also start the offers since it's part of the structure :)

OT: Stef good job, this looks amazing!

Reaction score
Sorry, but the offers is the same as catalog product structure. Don't believe all the structures in butterfly are correct, sir. The offers have nothing to do with new headers plus if you start the catalog product structure you should also start the offers since it's part of the structure :)

OT: Stef good job, this looks amazing!

The single bundle page (Room bundles) has the same structure I think. Don't know about the others. Guess we should make a structure database of some sort, would make everybodys work easier :p:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Have not posted in this dev thread but I did take a glance when it was first posted.

Its awesome to see a developer having such success and updates everyone reasonably often.

Looking forward to the finished product..

Reaction score
Well sorry to disappoint you all, this emulator is going to cost you money.

He's selling licenses for $50 each. If you want to have your emulator being updated you have to pay $15 a month.

In other words, false promises and just using RaGEZONE to advertise his emulator.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

He's selling licenses for $50 each. If you want to have your emulator being updated you have to pay $15 a month.

In other words, false promises and just using RaGEZONE to advertise his emulator.

Sadly yes, but we don't know for 100% it's true. There's a document that you somehow got and you uploaded it on your own mediafire maybe (the name ccpapercrafts give me results with Wesley, so yes, I think). How did you get the document, because if it is on a website, give us the link to the website. Else, anybody could've written it.

Reaction score

The project is dead anyway... Not heard from him in ages. I know he is studying and all, but I don't see any heartbeat.

Sadly yes, but we don't know for 100% it's true. There's a document that you somehow got and you uploaded it on your own mediafire maybe (the name ccpapercrafts give me results with Wesley, so yes, I think). How did you get the document, because if it is on a website, give us the link to the website. Else, anybody could've written it.

I agree, but since the start he told he would cost for updates and all, so I'm not doubting...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Wrong.. You have to pay 50$ for the Placeholder Network membership (The text is just a bit wrong) and not for IDK. If you wanna get Security Updates you have to pay 50$ once and if you don't want to get any kind of update you don't need a Placeholder Network membership.. So don't tell poop without knowing.

The project isn't dead but as you might know I don't have a lot of time at the moment. Well, I don't have to justify myself to anyone so go duck yourself.. Ah, have a nice day!

The project is dead when I killed it.

Cheers,
Steve Winfield

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Really does not make any sense to actually force people to buy a license that's already up to 50$ - And then again make them pay to actually avoid their hotel(s) from being hacked. Then you just rather want to make a one price with all include instead of that your going to make products apart from the emulator and try to sell those too.

Just remember ain't nobody's gonna pay that much money for a license & For security. Then they are better off wasting their own time on securing the hotel with their own hands. Because that doesn't cost anything only a matter of time. I could get laid a dozens of times for that money.

Not so spooky...
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Wrong.. You have to pay 50$ for the Placeholder Network membership (The text is just a bit wrong) and not for IDK. If you wanna get Security Updates you have to pay 50$ once and if you don't want to get any kind of update you don't need a Placeholder Network membership.. So don't tell poop without knowing.

The project isn't dead but as you might know I don't have a lot of time at the moment. Well, I don't have to justify myself to anyone so go duck yourself.. Ah, have a nice day!

Cheers,
Steve Winfield

wow... A nice project wit apparent free updates gone to poop by money....
I mean how do we no that you wont plant poop to get the cash

duck life -.- a promising project gone to poop lol

ignition sequence start
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Cheers,
Steve Winfield

So you're trying to make money one way or another.

Reaction score

Cheers,
Steve Winfield

Well, this a development thread, you compromized to it, so you must justify, else we will consider it as a dead thread.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@James Isn't it in the rules that "Any developing project that eventually will belong in releases" but he is saying that he is selling a license for $50?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Who wants access to the source: Just send me a pm. It's still in development.
Everbody who has access to it can send pull requests to me so I can accept them (if everythings right)

If you got the link to the source don't post it on the forum. I'm gonna upload a TODO list tomorrow.
I never said that I'll sell the server, I just said that I'll sell a special membership for IDK users.

Thanks to Snowlight (Meth0d) for the well structured packet structures.

Ah, I forgot to say: Changed the server again to R63A cuz there were many users and friends who don't think good about the new version.

Cheers,
Steve Winfield

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Everbody who has access to it can send pull requests to me so I can accept them (if everythings right)

If you got the link to the source don't post it on the forum. I'm gonna upload a TODO list tomorrow.
I never said that I'll sell the server, I just said that I'll sell a special membership for IDK users.

Ah, I forgot to say: Changed the server again to R63A cuz there were many users and friends who don't think good about the new version.

Cheers,
Steve Winfield

About those packet structures, don't just take them from Snowlight. There might be ones that are really incomplete/wrong. I suggest using AS3 sorcerer to get the AS3 scripts to get the structures yourself.

But well, good luck I suppose, but we already got tons of R63 OLD CRYPTO (what people like to call R63a) emulators.

Reaction score

Cheers,
Steve Winfield

Could still mirror the R63A version to create a R63B version.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back