Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

The IDK Project [Java]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
About those packet structures, don't just take them from Snowlight. There might be ones that are really incomplete/wrong. I suggest using AS3 sorcerer to get the AS3 scripts to get the structures yourself.

But well, good luck I suppose, but we already got tons of R63 OLD CRYPTO (what people like to call R63a) emulators.

I got the Packets which weren't described in Snowlight out of the swf by myself. The ones of uber seemed much more wrong than the ones of Snowlight. What's the reason for creating a new crypto emulator if nobody likes it?

Cheers,
Steve Winfield

Reaction score
I think it's better to switch to R63"B" now, most of people (i'm talking about players) aren't interested with old crypto anymore imo. And the community needs changes, new features and more.

Reaction score
Who wants access to the source: Just send me a pm. It's still in development.
Everbody who has access to it can send pull requests to me so I can accept them (if everythings right)

If you got the link to the source don't post it on the forum. I'm gonna upload a TODO list tomorrow.
I never said that I'll sell the server, I just said that I'll sell a special membership for IDK users.

Thanks to Snowlight (Meth0d) for the well structured packet structures.

Ah, I forgot to say: Changed the server again to R63A cuz there were many users and friends who don't think good about the new version.

Cheers,
Steve Winfield

**** the users! R63B is cool (not cool as R63A, but hey)...
Your emulator is very well done, for what I could see, congratulations!

I really think you should keep your dev on r63b (^^,), I might even port it sometime... Thanks a lot for this great emulator!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Some updates:

- Added translation system
- Added PostgreSQL and HSQLDB Support
- Reformatted code
- You can now add new Scripting Engines like Groovy and Jruby

JSR-223 script engines:
AWK
BeanShell
ejs
FreeMarker
Groovy
Jaskell
Java
JavaScript
JavaScript (Web Browser)
Jelly
JEP
Jexl
jst
JudoScript
JUEL
OGNL
Pnuts
Python
Ruby
Scheme
Sleep
Tcl
Velocity
XPath
XSLT

Thanks to koesie10!

Cheers,
Steve Winfield

Last edited:
Reaction score
I know this isn't a show-off thread, but I'm porting IDK for r63 post shuffle:
LKf2Whm - The IDK Project [Java] - RaGEZONE Forums

I will update the headers tomorrow, to an newer version, and git it. This was just an test with some packedlogged/ripped/cracked swf I had here, hopely tomorrow I can make some real progress with it.
Thank you for that excellent emulator, Steve!

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list

AWA

Master Summoner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I'd have A and B in seperate branches

Reaction score
I was PM'ing you, and since your box is full I'm going to say for you here:

I was thinking about that you should make an R63B, but with old ui, that's why:

Since you are stuck between R63a/b, you should use R63B with Old UI, that would have pretty much about the same User Interface as Phoenix. New UI is complicated indeed for new users (as beta was for new users too, it is just a matter of time).
With R63B, depending of the version, before new ui, you can add Groups creation inside client and Bots, 2 important things that users like, and it makes life simplified.

I'm porting currently IDK for R63B, old ui, because I really don't appreciate new ui too much.

pVlkTuK - The IDK Project [Java] - RaGEZONE Forums

yes, I still need to send user perks and rest of flat connection, but 80% of messenger is done, and navigator 10%.

Best of Luck, Steve, and please, consider that.

Attachments

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I was PM'ing you, and since your box is full I'm going to say for you here:

I was thinking about that you should make an R63B, but with old ui, that's why:

Since you are stuck between R63a/b, you should use R63B with Old UI, that would have pretty much about the same User Interface as Phoenix. New UI is complicated indeed for new users (as beta was for new users too, it is just a matter of time).
With R63B, depending of the version, before new ui, you can add Groups creation inside client and Bots, 2 important things that users like, and it makes life simplified.

I'm porting currently IDK for R63B, old ui, because I really don't appreciate new ui too much.

pVlkTuK - The IDK Project [Java] - RaGEZONE Forums

yes, I still need to send user perks and rest of flat connection, but 80% of messenger is done, and navigator 10%.

Best of Luck, Steve, and please, consider that.

Droppy I added you on Skype what time are you mainly on. It's about the dev. Also why not just go to the version where you can trigger old and type newui to get it.

Attachments

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Indeed yes, sorry. Players. I mean it's just what the community is used to. However I guess it wouldn't be hard to port a cms over to players. However some people do not know how. It's completely up to you. Your doing a great job!

It doesn't matter how you call your tables, as long as they make sense (like table_1 isn't a good name, but Members, Users, Players, Leden etc. are good names). Besides that, it's up to the developer. Besides that, Users is a pretty weird name as you mean a player on the hotel. If I translate User it's more like somebody who uses something. In that way, the name Players is better as they're players on your hotel.
steffchef good updates again. Looks pretty great already. Can't wait to see what you're up to next ^-^

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Indeed yes, sorry. Players. I mean it's just what the community is used to. However I guess it wouldn't be hard to port a cms over to players. However some people do not know how. It's completely up to you. Your doing a great job!

I'm sure the structure of the table is not the same as the one of Uber. So they have to change it either way.

Cheers,
Steve Winfield

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
There is like a 4 post argument over how SQL tables should be titled, who gives a poop.
Nobody. I'm just giving my opinion. And I don't think anyone would 'give a poop' about your comment. But now let's get back ontopic since I can't afford another infraction.
Nobody was arguing we are just discussing how tables are. Lunaa do you have skype?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yep, seems like it's dead because I posted nothing.. eh.. 5 days?

I am on holiday.

Cheers,
Steve Winfield

There has been updates just not much feature wise just adjustments and fixes and what not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back