• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

uberEmu [C#, R49, MySQL]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loyal Member
Reaction score
Re: uberEmu [C#, v36, MySQL]

Say hi to effects, catalogue purchasing, etc

Meth0d - uberEmu [C#, R49, MySQL] - RaGEZONE Forums

Fully habbolike - kind of like Uber v31, but better. It now has added support for multipile effects, and the effects timer is even more precise (as precise as the room engine).

I'm actually recoding everything, even though I could simply port the Uber v31 code to the new server. Oh, wait, I can't, I lost the v31/v26 sources..

By the way, safe to say I have recently surpassed Uber v31 in progress.

Last edited:
RaGEZONE VETERAN
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Very nice progress. It seems that development is actually quite speedy. What main features are there still to do?

Loyal Member
Reaction score

Very nice progress. It seems that development is actually quite speedy. What main features are there still to do?

Well, not much is left actually. For as far as main features go, I'd say
- Fixing the inventory (everything works fine regardless of what you do, until you buy a wallitem - data for wallitems appears to be different, if anyone has any ideas regarding this PLEASE let me know lol)
- Furniture handling (placing, picking, moving, rotating, stacking, etc)
- Room settings (never got around to doing that)
- A new pathfinder that actually finds a path

Good Screenies (I hope you love not Anal Sex XD)
Of course I like anal sex.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Wow your doing good. I cant wait for it to be released. Thanks for coding a emu for the HH section. ;)

RaGEZONE VETERAN
Loyal Member
Reaction score

- Fixing the inventory (everything works fine regardless of what you do, until you buy a wallitem - data for wallitems appears to be different, if anyone has any ideas regarding this PLEASE let me know lol)

Of course I like anal sex.
Oh good good.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Are the commands :)pickall) going to be included in this?

Also, are the individual rights thing going to be included?

Bean

Reaction score

Guys, once you've said good luck, good job, awesome etc, please do not keep posting with the same stuff *cough*tomspit*cough*, cause it's considered spamming in my eyes

Don't take me wrong, these are lovely updates, but rather annoying to clean up when the same people, every day, come back to this thread to say "nice job man, im just sucking your suck so i can get beta before everyone else" etc etc

Please, don't keep spamming, you may provide compliments with constructive criticism or institution though, eg:
"nice job method, but i think you need to stop using dirtyness in your work man :(" (btw roy don't take this seriously, keep making the jokes :laugh:)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Sounds like you are almost done ;)
What about the cms?
Do we need to use php retro or are you going to release a cms for Uber Emu?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Sounds like you are almost done ;)
What about the cms?
Do we need to use php retro or are you going to release a cms for Uber Emu?

I'm sure he has explained that before if you read the f***ing thread.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

This looks great :) Very fast development, shame about it not being open-source, but we wouldn't want it to be sold again like someone did with holograph. ;)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Wow

You, Sisija, and yifan_lu worked on HoloCMS (Most Famous Habbo CMS around), now you broke apart?

The best thing is to come together again and work on another GREAT CMS :)

Loyal Member
Reaction score

Wow

You, Sisija, and yifan_lu worked on HoloCMS (Most Famous Habbo CMS around), now you broke apart?

The best thing is to come together again and work on another GREAT CMS :)

We didn't break apart -- we never actually worked together; I started the project, then sisija took over, then yifan took over. And even though it may be the most 'famous', it is not even remotely the best.

If you want a great CMS then wait for either PHPRetro to get a stable release or Sisija to release his HoloWeb/File/Thing.

Regardless - I am providing a basic web script for Uber, but that's it. No fancy 'CMS' - I am no longer doing that and most definitely do not have any plans to do so in the future.

I will do my very best to add compatability for HoloWeb/PHPRetro.

RaGEZONE VETERAN
Loyal Member
Reaction score

AJ, just because I follow the development very closely because I am interested in what Meth0d is currently doing, doesn't mean I am spamming. I'm not the one posting "when tha releas" and "wher is dl lnk".

Thanks for the memories!
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Roy you really have to implement a real pathfinder now as you'll only start to more cba it when you work further. :):
When I did Woodpecker it only had a basic pathfinder for 2 days or something (Moogly loved it - not) and then I partially used Joehs pathfinder.
I also ported it to Java for Blunk and it's great, best pathfinder for this purpose out there and probably better than Sulakes.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

meth0d is there anychance of haveing a way to change public room names Via:housekeeping because its kinda anoying going into database and renaming it. oh and is there a housekeeping? (i realy dont want to read thro 21 pages to find out)

oh and you seem ahead of sulake at bots yours talk :D:

ps:may i call you roy? :):

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

He's making a simple cms and I doubt there is a public room editor. Ask yifan_lu to add it to phpretro.

Developer
Loyal Member
Reaction score

I'm sure he has explained that before if you read the f***ing thread
I'm not going to read f***ing 21 Pages.

Loyal Member
Reaction score

Server now has a bit of an interface..

Meth0d - uberEmu [C#, R49, MySQL] - RaGEZONE Forums

Makes it easier to manage and such; although I am still unsure whether I'll stick with it or not. If I do, though, this is obviously not a final version (in terms of options). For as far as I can tell it does not have any significant influence on performance.

(Oh and if you start the server with an "autostart" parameter you do not need to hit the start button yourself)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back