• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

uberEmu [C#, R49, MySQL]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Release? That way you don't have to motivated.

But if you do want to be motivated, just think of all the little nooblets waiting for this hotel to open up and looking up to you as someone kewls.
This thread isnt about a hotel. Its the development of an emulator, jees why cant anyone read opening threads these days.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hush little nooblets,

@Habchop and all other nooblets

There is such thing as code-your-own scheme

i didnt do this.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Guys I have been incredibly busy. School, an internship, and my private life. I have absolutely no idea what's going on with uberhotel.org and I have completely and utterly lost track of development. I haven't opened Visual Studio in a week, and can't be motivated to do so at this point.

Motivate me? Pretty please?

Go Roy! :p

You have over 100+ people are waiting on this to be completed. Plus you one of they few coders of the Habbo Section left of ragezone.
Basicly they need you and this emulator. Also you have already left a mark in this section, doing this emulator just will increase you reputation.
Hope i helped

Hm my opininion on this is that all the descent coders left / stopped coding because of all the leechers etc, like "OMG RELEAZ" and for instance helping people with source codes and not getting credits *cough*bloodline lol

Also Ricky he might like buttseks but lets not spam it lol :p

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
We need you Roy. Don't leave us here alone.

Meth0d - uberEmu [C#, R49, MySQL] - RaGEZONE Forums

Reaction score
Go Roy! :p

Hm my opininion on this is that all the descent coders left / stopped coding because of all the leechers etc, like "OMG RELEAZ" and for instance helping people with source codes and not getting credits *cough*bloodline lol

Also Ricky he might like buttseks but lets not spam it lol :p

Yeah, or they have private development servers that almost get completed but stop with them. lol.

Legendary Battlemage
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Guys I have been incredibly busy. School, an internship, and my private life. I have absolutely no idea what's going on with uberhotel.org and I have completely and utterly lost track of development. I haven't opened Visual Studio in a week, and can't be motivated to do so at this point.

Motivate me? Pretty please?
Fair enough.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Go on with devlopering.
Only you can make this Project as good and remmove all bugs!!!!
The whole Retro-World is waiting fpr this. So please don't give up. Do what you have to do and then go on Devlopering!!!
You needn't to host uberhotel.org; you can also try your Hotel on localhost.
But I hope, you go on with it...:thumbup1::thumbup1::thumbup1:

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Sam if you don't publish and finish uber we will all be stuck with HoloCMS and debbo. IS THAT WHAT YOU WANT??? You want the retro world not to move on. Your the only one who is still in buisness and is actually smart enough to code. What I think made you sad is that you got involved with Sisja. WE NEED UBER!:eek:tt:

fun

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thats right ;O. Everybody is waiting untill this get released. Its a huge update for the Retro world xd.

Keep going dude ;).

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sam if you don't publish and finish uber we will all be stuck with HoloCMS and debbo. IS THAT WHAT YOU WANT??? You want the retro world not to move on. Your the only one who is still in buisness and is actually smart enough to code. What I think made you sad is that you got involved with Sisja. WE NEED UBER!:eek:tt:

Who is Sam, lol

anyway, yes you should continue this development because to be honest, who else is ever gonna code such a thing like this for the public again? You've already came this far, don't quit now.

Loyal Member
Reaction score
Thank you all for the support. Few things:

- My name is not Sam.
- I didn't even know Sisija was still alive.
- If, at some point, I decide to quit, I *might* pass the project on to someone else, or, more likely, release (or sell) the source code.
- I am currently not planning on abandoning this project (not yet, anyway). I want to push for at least some kind of release first.

i didnt do this.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Protip: Look at thread title...Uber not HoloCMS :p

So Roy any updates or too busy atm?

---------- Post added at 05:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:22 PM ----------

Protip: This is Uber thread not HoloCMS thread :p

Roy, any updates or no time atm?

---------- Post added at 05:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:23 PM ----------

Protip: This is Uber thread not HoloCMS thread :p

Roy, any updates or no time atm?

BFH Experience Loader
Reaction score

- My name is not Sam.
- If, at some point, I decide to quit, I *might* pass the project on to someone else, or, more likely, release (or sell) the source code.
- I am currently not planning on abandoning this project (not yet, anyway). I want to push for at least some kind of release first.

Now its Version 50 and i leave to wait on Uberemu i wait and wait :(

A small tipp:

A old friend comes Back of the Habbo History and he is 5x faster =)

Crawl Me Maybe
Loyal Member
Reaction score

- My name is not Sam.

Goodluck with continueing on with the emulator.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back