• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

v362 KMS Source

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone knows how to fix mounts?
And what the reason is why hit 1 cap at Seren etc bosses..? o_O

Nice release anyways thank U!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you mean you're hitting "1" on all monsters, this means you have too much stats. I believe it's an overflow error.

Mounts, not sure yet.

I hit only 1 at bosses like will,lucid,black mage, damiem, lotus etc other mobs I hit normal stats like 100k

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
My English is not very good.
i need google translate.
SORRY....
--------------------
The experience value gained by new characters is very high!
How can I change the experience gained?
ChannelServer.java>exoRete(After modification, it has no effect)

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
need some help
i followed a guide on reply#15 (from the video too) but when i put "Main-Class: server.Start" in META-INF, then i type java -jar on cmd its said "The system cannot find the file specified" for channel.properties , ports.properties , database.properties , world.properties. any idea? i stuck here for a while i'll be very thankful for any help from whoever fix this problem or helping me :)

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
.. either not enough Arcane force or IED%
Yes true that was it! Thank you
When I press command maxskills whole gaming is stuttering and lagging how can I fix this?

need some help
i followed a guide on reply#15 (from the video too) but when i put "Main-Class: server.Start" in META-INF, then i type java -jar on cmd its said "The system cannot find the file specified" for channel.properties , ports.properties , database.properties , world.properties. any idea? i stuck here for a while i'll be very thankful for any help from whoever fix this problem or helping me :)

Make sure u make a bat file of this and place the compiled dist folder into the source and run the batch file.

@Echo off
@title MapleStoryv362
set PATH=C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.8.0_211\bin;%PATH%
set CLASSPATH=.;dist\*java -Xmx2048m -Dwzpath=wz\ server.Start
pause

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
edit : its work now !

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
wow best source. if fully translate to english
thank for sharing

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
how stable is this source? seen its lithium LOL but never had issues before with lithium base.. as for the region change is there any work around?

is there a launcher for this also or do we have to make one?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
This is for localhost use.

Server Files & v362 KMS:

Download, unzip. Edit database.properties to change the password variable to your mysql server password. (default is set to password in properties file)
Run Launcher.bat (Wait for input command to prompt) -> Open GameLauncher.exe in the Nexon folder.
Prompt that comes up, click the right side button.
If you receive an error about korean code, change your system locale.

To change your system locale:
Open settings -> Time & Language -> Administrative Language Settings -> System Locale
Change to korean, restart computer.
Run launcher.bat (wait for input command to prompt) -> Open GameLauncher.exe
Prompt that comes up, click the right side button.

My issues now are that keybinds do not save after relog and I have no idea how to use the GM GUI that was created for this. The cash shop button opens to an interesting menu that I am still trying to figure out. I tried to google translate and work with some of the known equip codes I have but I don't believe it is working correctly. Would love any help on this, good luck to everyone. It definitely is a very finicky build to work with.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Anyone know how to edit a KMS v362 wz file?
I can't open the file using HaRepackerResurrected like in GMS.
With WzComparerR2 I can open the file, but I can't edit it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
there are lots of things need to fix:
1.demian would crash
2.world boss i think is urus would crash
3.dunkel or dusk i dont remember which one also crash
4.the keymap somehow always return to deflaut setting
5.cashshop could not work
6.farm also could not work
and other various problem i cant remember now

Back