Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[ACTION MMORPG] DayBreak Online

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
why 2 vm and windows to run the server?
The whole application requires 2 vm's, 1 CentOS 5. x32, 1 CentOS 5. x64, and the IIS for the GMPanel which detect the servers and run them.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
why not put all in 1 centos then?
Because there are applications inside each VM which only works with x32 and x64. you cant put it all together.

have you found english version yet
not really :/ They havent released DayBreak in english language. Just Portuguese / Chinese / Vietnamese

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
when will u upload the documentation and can you upload the files on another server google drive keeps blocking me from downloading

please thankyou

im getting this error with the IIS
There is a duplicate 'system.web.extensions/scripting/scriptResourceHandler' section defined

Config Source:​

13: <sectionGroup name="scripting" type="System.Web.Configuration.ScriptingSectionGroup, System.Web.Extensions, Version=3.5.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31BF3856AD364E35">
14: <section name="scriptResourceHandler" type="System.Web.Configuration.ScriptingScriptResourceHandlerSection, System.Web.Extensions, Version=3.5.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31BF3856AD364E35" requirePermission="false" allowDefinition="MachineToApplication"/>
15: <sectionGroup name="webServices" type="System.Web.Configuration.ScriptingWebServicesSectionGroup, System.Web.Extensions, Version=3.5.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31BF3856AD364E35">

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I was surprised when I saw the huge size of the databases, I don't have much space on my computer. I'm going to clean it to have more space. Still waiting with excitement to have the documentation while I clean my hard drive.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
when will u upload the documentation and can you upload the files on another server google drive keeps blocking me from downloading

please thankyou

im getting this error with the IIS
There is a duplicate 'system.web.extensions/scripting/scriptResourceHandler' section defined

Config Source:​

13: <sectionGroup name="scripting" type="System.Web.Configuration.ScriptingSectionGroup, System.Web.Extensions, Version=3.5.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31BF3856AD364E35">
14: <section name="scriptResourceHandler" type="System.Web.Configuration.ScriptingScriptResourceHandlerSection, System.Web.Extensions, Version=3.5.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31BF3856AD364E35" requirePermission="false" allowDefinition="MachineToApplication"/>
15: <sectionGroup name="webServices" type="System.Web.Configuration.ScriptingWebServicesSectionGroup, System.Web.Extensions, Version=3.5.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31BF3856AD364E35">

change .net to 2.0 in IIS.

-----------------------

I followed the step by step and arrived at a blank screen.
segui o passo a passo e cheguei em uma tela em branco.

suggestions?

1691796485726 - [ACTION MMORPG] DayBreak Online - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing!

What would be the recommended minimum requirements for both servers? Just for testing purposes...

I'm looking forward to the documentation, I played DayBreak right on release many years ago =

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Up, the proper documentation has been added.

Thanks for sharing!

What would be the recommended minimum requirements for both servers? Just for testing purposes...

I'm looking forward to the documentation, I played DayBreak right on release many years ago =
If you've played GlobalGames DayBreak, your account is included in this database i've shared.
About the requirements, thats a nice question, im running on an Intel I7 10900k 32GB DDR4. I've spared 4GB for each VM, and 3GB for mysql.

change .net to 2.0 in IIS.

-----------------------

I followed the step by step and arrived at a blank screen.
segui o passo a passo e cheguei em uma tela em branco.

suggestions?

View attachment 239906
Make it classic
1691883727101 - [ACTION MMORPG] DayBreak Online - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Up, the proper documentation has been added.

If you've played GlobalGames DayBreak, your account is included in this database i've shared.
About the requirements, thats a nice question, im running on an Intel I7 10900k 32GB DDR4. I've spared 4GB for each VM, and 3GB for mysql.

Make it classic View attachment 239974

now I can't login.
password: 010203
word for the hash: ivangod010203
hash: aed4ae7400281a4f5bbbeb720f3005e6

agora não consigo fazer o login.
senha: 010203
palavra para o hash: ivangod010203

1691948298610 - [ACTION MMORPG] DayBreak Online - RaGEZONE Forums
1691948320914 - [ACTION MMORPG] DayBreak Online - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
now I can't login.

View attachment 240051View attachment 240052
if you cant login, check masterlog, you're probably missing any steps. we have followed the steps more than 5 times and it works for 5 different peoples / setups.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
When I import master.sql I got message in navicat, first error 2006 server gone away then now 2013 lost connection. Any idea about this issue? I tried many solutions.

- Solved only now unable to login wrong password or username I think the mistake coming from masterconfig.xml because after we made the encryption it seems different that the first one

Please see masterlog below

Code:
8/14/2023 1:04:14 AM: MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlException: Unable to connect to any of the specified MySQL hosts. ---> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond 192.168.34.167:3306
   at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.EndConnect(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
   at MySql.Data.Common.StreamCreator.CreateSocketStream(IPAddress ip, Boolean unix)
   at MySql.Data.Common.StreamCreator.GetStreamFromHost(String pipeName, String hostName, UInt32 timeout)
   at MySql.Data.Common.StreamCreator.GetStream(UInt32 timeout)
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.NativeDriver.Open()
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Driver.Open()
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Driver.Create(MySqlConnectionStringBuilder settings)
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlPool..ctor(MySqlConnectionStringBuilder settings)
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlPoolManager.GetPool(MySqlConnectionStringBuilder settings)
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlConnection.Open()
   at Saturn.Tools.Master.SDatabaseOpAgent.GameExecQuery(MySqlCommand cmd)
   at Saturn.Tools.Master.SGameProcOpAgent.GetGameOpenDate()
   at Saturn.Tools.Master.SGameProcOpAgent.RefreshGameOpenDate()
8/14/2023 1:04:14 AM: System.Runtime.Serialization.SerializationException: Binary stream '0' does not contain a valid BinaryHeader. Possible causes are invalid stream or object version change between serialization and deserialization.
   at System.Runtime.Serialization.Formatters.Binary.__BinaryParser.Run()
   at System.Runtime.Serialization.Formatters.Binary.ObjectReader.Deserialize(HeaderHandler handler, __BinaryParser serParser, Boolean fCheck, Boolean isCrossAppDomain, IMethodCallMessage methodCallMessage)
   at System.Runtime.Serialization.Formatters.Binary.BinaryFormatter.Deserialize(Stream serializationStream, HeaderHandler handler, Boolean fCheck, Boolean isCrossAppDomain, IMethodCallMessage methodCallMessage)
   at System.Runtime.Serialization.Formatters.Binary.BinaryFormatter.Deserialize(Stream serializationStream)
   at Saturn.Tools.Master.SBaseScheduledTask.FromBytes(Byte[] data)
   at Saturn.Tools.Master.SScheduledTaskManager.LoadTask()
8/14/2023 1:04:14 AM: Application_Start: SMaster Startup Done.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
When I import master.sql I got message in navicat, first error 2006 server gone away then now 2013 lost connection. Any idea about this issue? I tried many solutions.

- Solved only now unable to login wrong password or username I think the mistake coming from masterconfig.xml because after we made the encryption it seems different that the first one

Please see masterlog below

Code:
8/14/2023 1:04:14 AM: MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlException: Unable to connect to any of the specified MySQL hosts. ---> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond 192.168.34.167:3306
   at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.EndConnect(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
   at MySql.Data.Common.StreamCreator.CreateSocketStream(IPAddress ip, Boolean unix)
   at MySql.Data.Common.StreamCreator.GetStreamFromHost(String pipeName, String hostName, UInt32 timeout)
   at MySql.Data.Common.StreamCreator.GetStream(UInt32 timeout)
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Driver.Open()
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Driver.Create(MySqlConnectionStringBuilder settings)
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlPool..ctor(MySqlConnectionStringBuilder settings)
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlPoolManager.GetPool(MySqlConnectionStringBuilder settings)
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlConnection.Open()
   at Saturn.Tools.Master.SDatabaseOpAgent.GameExecQuery(MySqlCommand cmd)
   at Saturn.Tools.Master.SGameProcOpAgent.GetGameOpenDate()
   at Saturn.Tools.Master.SGameProcOpAgent.RefreshGameOpenDate()
8/14/2023 1:04:14 AM: System.Runtime.Serialization.SerializationException: Binary stream '0' does not contain a valid BinaryHeader. Possible causes are invalid stream or object version change between serialization and deserialization.
   at System.Runtime.Serialization.Formatters.Binary.ObjectReader.Deserialize(HeaderHandler handler, __BinaryParser serParser, Boolean fCheck, Boolean isCrossAppDomain, IMethodCallMessage methodCallMessage)
   at System.Runtime.Serialization.Formatters.Binary.BinaryFormatter.Deserialize(Stream serializationStream, HeaderHandler handler, Boolean fCheck, Boolean isCrossAppDomain, IMethodCallMessage methodCallMessage)
   at System.Runtime.Serialization.Formatters.Binary.BinaryFormatter.Deserialize(Stream serializationStream)
8/14/2023 1:04:14 AM: Application_Start: SMaster Startup Done.
Use mysql 5.5

This error seems like IIS cannot connect to mysql host @
192.168.34.167:3306

Please use user and password without alt codes. example ; user: dayb password : daybpass

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
if you cant login, check masterlog, you're probably missing any steps. we have followed the steps more than 5 times and it works for 5 different peoples / setups.
1691977176546 - [ACTION MMORPG] DayBreak Online - RaGEZONE Forums

thanks for help! Does it have an interface in another language?

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
View attachment 240069

thanks for help! Does it have an interface in another language?
Not really, this panel is full chinese. you can right click in the page and let your web browser do the translate.
If you have time, you can translate the IIS files. maybe with AI, i dont know how advanced is the tech right now

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Not really, this panel is full chinese. you can right click in the page and let your web browser do the translate.
If you have time, you can translate the IIS files. maybe with AI, i dont know how advanced is the tech right now

Okay, thanks for the info. That is for another time. Now I go to the game servers.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Use mysql 5.5

This error seems like IIS cannot connect to mysql host @

Please use user and password without alt codes. example ; user: dayb password : daybpass
I don't know why it is trying to connect on this ip, and I have changed the config already to 127.0.0.1 , is there any other place that I need to change?

Solved - Changed from the database but still cannot login master log shows the following

Code:
8/15/2023 9:22:35 PM: System.Runtime.Serialization.SerializationException: Binary stream '0' does not contain a valid BinaryHeader. Possible causes are invalid stream or object version change between serialization and deserialization.

now I can't login.

View attachment 240051View attachment 240052

Can you share how did you fix it?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I don't know why it is trying to connect on this ip, and I have changed the config already to 127.0.0.1 , is there any other place that I need to change?

Solved - Changed from the database but still cannot login master log shows the following

Code:
8/15/2023 9:22:35 PM: System.Runtime.Serialization.SerializationException: Binary stream '0' does not contain a valid BinaryHeader. Possible causes are invalid stream or object version change between serialization and deserialization.

I had forgotten to inform the root user in the connectionString. :ROFLMAO:

In /detector/sat detector.cfg what would be the ports? From the database and eRating?
Em /sdetector/sat_detector.cfg quais seriam as portas? Do banco de dados e do eRating?
1692270528717 - [ACTION MMORPG] DayBreak Online - RaGEZONE Forums

In "Physical Machine Management" is the master IP address and the main port from the database?
Em "Physical Machine Management" o endereço IP mestre e a porta principal são do banco de dados?
1692270880919 - [ACTION MMORPG] DayBreak Online - RaGEZONE Forums

And what settings should I make on the eRating server? And could you clarify where I can get the information to fill in the eRating fields in "District Service Management"?
E quais as configurações que devo fazer no servidor eRating? E poderia esclarecer onde consigo as informações para preencher os campos do eRating em "District Service Management"?

Attachments

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Code:

Finally solved it after I spent a week trying everything, it was my fault to not understand the tutorial very well.
Screenshot 2023-08-18 020708 - [ACTION MMORPG] DayBreak Online - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Back