• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[AD] iMU International |Season8Ep3| 50x|NoReset|October12,2014|24/7|100% PROFESSIONAL

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Please remove these items form X shop. This is just my suggestion for a server with balanced PvP:

+ White Wizard ring ( this powerful ring must be hunted )
+ Critical Ring of Wizard ( Lethal wizard's ring ) <<--- This ring is even stronger than the WW ring
When we have both 2 ring equipped we will be OP.
+ Scroll of Health : +200 HP for Agi Elf or SM is too much
+ Scroll of Battles , Scroll of Strengthener : 20% Exl and Critical dmg ... no please !

About RF :

RF AOE damage is fine now ( formula is GMO like , wrong dmg about 1-2 dmg but it doesn't matter )
RF vit dmg is wrong , please check for it's formula if Vitdiv =10 or not ??? or if you are trying to balance VIT RF, it's ok for me. But I'm not sure about what others think about it =/
*** Again : Please fix Dark Side mastery #2 .It doesn't increase 2 range skill damage.

These master skill should have 3.34% maximum only . Please don't make it 9% Ignore, 9% Double .lol

jeandra - [AD] iMU International |Season8Ep3| 50x|NoReset|October12,2014|24/7|100% PROFESSIONAL - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Please remove these items form X shop. This is just my suggestion for a server with balanced PvP:

+ White Wizard ring ( this powerful ring must be hunted )
+ Critical Ring of Wizard ( Lethal wizard's ring ) <<--- This ring is even stronger than the WW ring
When we have both 2 ring equipped we will be OP.
+ Scroll of Health : +200 HP for Agi Elf or SM is too much
+ Scroll of Battles , Scroll of Strengthener : 20% Exl and Critical dmg ... no please !

About RF :

RF AOE damage is fine now ( formula is GMO like , wrong dmg about 1-2 dmg but it doesn't matter )
RF vit dmg is wrong , please check for it's formula if Vitdiv =10 or not ??? or if you are trying to balance VIT RF, it's ok for me. But I'm not sure about what others think about it =/
*** Again : Please fix Dark Side mastery #2 .It doesn't increase 2 range skill damage.

These master skill should have 3.34% maximum only . Please don't make it 9% Ignore, 9% Double .lol

jeandra - [AD] iMU International |Season8Ep3| 50x|NoReset|October12,2014|24/7|100% PROFESSIONAL - RaGEZONE Forums
y u should remove battle scroll,but about hp i totaly disagree,think all character have diffrent advantage for each other,u making build depend on your stats build and playing style,so dont say its too much in my SM build i have 600stamina so its not that much

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well... I've been following this thread for a month already, waiting for it to be released. Even helped, a little bit, not more because of lacking time.
I have a suggestion:
- Even I having a lot of credits already by voting, I think you shouldn't keep on with this. You should erase it totally at the openning. As you are looking for a good balanced game, this will go against this your own purpose. I think you should enable some feature for getting donations, like a few jewels or a vip with 20~30% more exp, and erase all premium stuff from cashshop, disable totally it. And add drops for items as Demon, Panda pet, with rare drop. And add talisman of chaos assembly for lucky coins, or from boss drop. I think those features for money or vote unbalance the server, and seals are really OP. This way, even if you prefer to keep going with the cashshop, what is the purpose of everyone having it? Where is the fun on everyone starting already with advanced classes, Demons, Seals, Scrolls? This will be easy to boring. You made a good choise already by erasing rare items ( as I suggest a month ago ), and by erasing lucky items. If you decide to have cashshop, let only talisman of chaos assembly, jewels ( the price must be congruent with the drop. If the drop is rare, the price should be high ), and pets.
I'll be there anyway, and if you let things as it is, it will be really easy, i'll start with pet, seal, scroll, rings, pendant, etc... I will be there anyway, but this way it will be easy, and i think i'll get bored :p
Good luck with it, we are waiting for it.

One last thing... As far as I can remember, your client is with a custom lorencia, right? It has some custom maps, right? If it does, could you upload a client without any customs? I prefer the original game, without any custom. And my PC will thank, as it is really slow ^^
If i'm wrong and there is nothing custom, just ignore this post. :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@khuongck nobody asked for those values to be 9%, I reported the hp rec and sd recovery on the left column having lower values when those should be 9%. As @jeandra explained, with his new upd from the coding team setting the default values for complete life rec to a default of 3.34% decreases the plain hp rec on left column of the tree, for example. So I guess some values might be temporarily out of place while he`s trying to adjust all the values in the skill tree to their default.

About the cash shop, this isn`t season 2, leave all the scrolls and pets as they are, who doesn`t like them can choose not to use any.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
The most OP items is Critical Ring and WW ring in X shop as I have said . It brings 25% more dmg and speed too . It should be removed .
About the scrolls , can let them be if you guys like it . But I think if you are pro PvP and you have a good build you wont need those scrolls. Sometimes we want to challenge our friends for a PvP with no pots , right ?? It's fun anyway ...
Master skill is wrong , jeandra you should check them carefully . frostspell wtf, man :D I have tried to vote for the server everyday and now you want to clear them all ??? Lol

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
@khuongck as i've said with the new lua scripting currently it is rather impossible to change those values without affecting or more like other class skills being nerfed as well, i can though put a limit on how many points you can spend on it instead so that it may not cause any imbalance for our server.
frostspell the new client is by default with no custom and that is what we are going to use.

to everyone I already have made adjustments on every aspect including spots, drop and all else that I can cover but with still minor adjustments that needs attention which will be provided by IGCN with the next following updates for fixes.

crit and wiz ring has been removed but nothing else. See you all in 5 days!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I am currently having lag with the new Client. Or It's called delay ... Server was good before but after many updates , It turns into lagging. My friends have high end PC gaming and best internet connection but he is having same delay about 1-2 sec . So it must be wrong on Server side / host T_T

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
am i the only one who thinks that all buffs/auras/potions/wearable items should be removed from xshop?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
am i the only one who thinks that all buffs/auras/potions/wearable items should be removed from xshop?

So...
This guy is working on his server from like 2 months. He have to pay for hosting, files, and other shits. He spend soooo many time working on it to make good server for YOU, and you ask him to do it for freee now...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well I guess it`s ok you removed them, they didn`t stack anyway:)), if people would have tried them both they would have seen crit wizz ring should add 15 attack speed, white wizz 10, what actually happened with eighter one or both of them equipped 10 extra attack speed. That`s part of the reason I said they can stay.

Another reason would be you can always find people to duel with that care more about fair play than winning so if you both agree on a duel with no potions, no buffs, no pets, you can trust to have one like that.

Another reason why cash shop items aren`t all that important, you`ll have just enough coins to maybe buy some of them for CS because you will probably want some seals or xp boosters on your chars for master lvls. Not sure how many of you tested the ml xp in other maps (except vulcanus which got a boost for the beta) it`s low with 2 seals and skele set, that you won`t probably afford to buy not even for a single char constantly from ml 1 to 330.

@jeandra Just one request related to drop settings: please check the Feather drop in Icarus anytime you can before the opening, to make sure the drop is set from queens or blue drakans, alpha crust at most, if you have it set from higher lvl mobs in that map like red drakans for example it will be pretty hard to get a feather even in full party using wing1 and the items we will start playing with. Thank you

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I once thought about this , or disable all seal/buff in first week. But there is no point if they feel the unbalance between donators and free players after one week and left the game . So, believe me , jeandra did it very well , there won't be such kind of thing like : no seal no pet = 10k exp , seal +pet = 200k exp ... No, even if you are having trouble with paypal or paypal is not allowed in your country, you can vote for 200 wcoin/day and enjoy the game .

See you in game !

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
donation for coins in xshop will not be available here, so whats your problem?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Make sure to register an account first before voting by clicking the REGISTER button you will be redirected to our main website where you can find the vote links. Voting is now activated while you wait for the Grand Server Launch
web off.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Before start just decide what items stay in xshop so i can now how to nuild characters. And please add reset tree or remove fruits from shop.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Are you going to allow donating for wcoins? I think you should... Its still an advantage for those ( us ) who have been voting for all that long, to have all that coins for free, but anyway i think you should allow it for donations too. Like 10$ = 2000 wcoins ( 100 votes ).

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Are you going to allow donating for wcoins? I think you should... Its still an advantage for those ( us ) who have been voting for all that long, to have all that coins for free, but anyway i think you should allow it for donations too. Like 10$ = 2000 wcoins ( 100 votes ).

Guys let him do as he want,he wrote no donation i think its simple to understand.Jeandra add 6-10 spot in every map i bet start will be huge,just add spots and make them fair enough for 10x ML and no rr server.
and i offer u do something with exp increase i talking about seals and etc,people who voted could play 2xseal+skeleton set for 1week +- me either but i dont wanna that,i offer u to leave seal of healing and panda for few weeks till people reach ML,there will be alot lower disadvantage.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Server if offline coz my main after click dissapear..
Server is online
There are many reason that make your main closed :
+ Not updated
+ C++ not installed
+ Main is not added to DEP list
*** PM me your Skype or Yahoo contact, I can help you via Teamview.

Back