Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Aion 5.8 emulator improvement community project

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Oh, I gotcha, thanks. I intentionally wanted both panium and pandaemonium to work though, that's why I added a new section instead of just editing the current one.

Just another possibility to keep both ^^ ;)

Java:
else if  (destination.equalsIgnoreCase("Panium") || destination.equalsIgnoreCase("Pandaemonium"))
            goTo(player, WorldMapType.PANDAEMONIUM.getId(), 1679, 1400, 195);

Reaction score
Maybe it makes sense to make a common svn somewhere on github?

I would love to share my fixes in the core, but I think it's not convenient to upload a huge pile of code to the forum :)
In fact, there is no real 'svn'. We are just correcting from an svn that Robyson left and I apply it directly to the AL-Game.jar file of the last version that he left. So we're just applying fixes where he left off. It would be very difficult to patch up where Robyson left off if we had to patch the last svn we have. However, you are free to do so if you wish. It would be a long job, but it would be easier to stick with the 'Aion_GER_5.8_rev279_Full' emulator, although I have no idea what level of trouble he might have.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
In fact, there is no real 'svn'. We are just correcting from an svn that Robyson left and I apply it directly to the AL-Game.jar file of the last version that he left. So we're just applying fixes where he left off. It would be very difficult to patch up where Robyson left off if we had to patch the last svn we have. However, you are free to do so if you wish. It would be a long job, but it would be easier to stick with the 'Aion_GER_5.8_rev279_Full' emulator, although I have no idea what level of trouble he might have.
"Aion_GER_5.8_rev279_Full" there are much more errors in it than in the encom leak, much more

Reaction score
dezalmado but this svn has practically the same files in AL-Game.jar!! :oops:
Everyone can use this -->

EDIT: Here is the "broken code", you will see how many things have been fixed by me -->

Last edited:
Reaction score
dezalmado but this svn has practically the same files in AL-Game.jar!! :oops:
Everyone can use this -->

EDIT: Here is the "broken code", you will see how many things have been fixed by me -->
Dude, we really appreciate this! Link added to OP.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Compared the Aion_5.8_SVN++(ENCOM) with Robson Aion5.8_EMU++++ there are over 98% the same.
Just GeoData has more files.
So I recommand to use Aion_5.8_SVN++(ENCOM) if you wish to work with the full source, after merging the Robson Aion5.8_EMU++++ changes to Aion_5.8_SVN++(ENCOM)

1d121e3a9091fc50080d3cb083580fa0 - Aion 5.8 emulator improvement community project - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
Compared the Aion_5.8_SVN++(ENCOM) with Robson Aion5.8_EMU++++ there are over 98% the same.
Just GeoData has more files.
So I recommand to use Aion_5.8_SVN++(ENCOM) if you wish to work with the full source, after merging the Robson Aion5.8_EMU++++ changes to Aion_5.8_SVN++(ENCOM)
You forgot to compare the svn, don't be based only on the Data folder or any other folder,
also don't compare the amount of files, but their fixes, "inside svn are the main fixes".

Last edited:
Reaction score
Anyone interested in taking responsibility for creating the hosting on Github? I have no knowledge on the subject, I've never done this before and I don't know how it works. However, I am of course asking permission from Robyson, if he agrees, and also ensuring that all copyrights are maintained, including the encom team. and of course Robyson is on the Github team.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello everyone. Am I the only one who doesn't have autogroup services running on this svn? Even the autogroup button is not pressed...

Reaction score
Anyone interested in taking responsibility for creating the hosting on Github? I have no knowledge on the subject, I've never done this before and I don't know how it works. However, I am of course asking permission from Robyson, if he agrees, and also ensuring that all copyrights are maintained, including the encom team. and of course Robyson is on the Github team.
Haha dezalmado you don't need my permission for that.
Feel free to do ;)

Hello everyone. Am I the only one who doesn't have autogroup services running on this svn? Even the autogroup button is not pressed...
This issue is old, may need fixing.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I've never set up a github either, but I could probably muddle through it. My concern is that this source/svn is often referred to as a "leak", which means it wasn't intended to be shared. I don't know if this is actually the case or not.

Obviously having a github would make collaboration easier, but I'm not sure how time-consuming managing it would be. I don't mind managing this thread at all, and keeping all the links and info together in one post. If someone wanted to create and maintain a github page to accompany this thread though, that would be worth discussing.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
You don't need my permission for that.
Feel free to do ;)

This issue is old, may need fixing.
I'll try to fix it, everything works in my other assembly, I'll try to take the service from there. I thought I was the only one with this problem... Thanks!

I've never set up a github either, but I could probably muddle through it. My concern is that this source/svn is often referred to as a "leak", which means it wasn't intended to be shared. I don't know if this is actually the case or not.

Obviously having a github would make collaboration easier, but I'm not sure how time-consuming managing it would be. I don't mind managing this thread at all, and keeping all the links and info together in one post. If someone wanted to create and maintain a github page to accompany this thread though, that would be worth discussing.
I can create a repository and add everyone to the team for collaboration. In fact, there is nothing complicated there

Reaction score
pressure68 yes this is a leak, but "broken and incomplete", so there would be no issues creating a github.

Back