Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Aion 5.8 emulator improvement community project

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
dezalmado why don't you use item to run and attack faster?

164002111 - Greater Running Scroll
164002112 - Greater Courage Scroll --> DPS
164002113 - Greater Awakening Scroll

Full heal --> 162000029 - Full Recovery Potion

I'm usin this for me personaly.
in the shop I put this:

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
I'm not exactly sure what you mean here, but Voidstar was nice enough to give the code to add Pandaemonium as a goto location as it works in the emulator he uses, and I just showed how it needs to be slightly changed for the Encom emulator since his causes errors in it.
pressure68 i just said you can keep the same line of code and just change the name, (Panium to Pandaemonium)
Code:
        else if  (destination.equalsIgnoreCase("Panium")) ---> Pandaemonium
            goTo(player, WorldMapType.PANDAEMONIUM.getId(), 1679, 1400, 195);

Reaction score
That's right, it's already there, i just showed the place where it should be fixed.

dezalmado you and others are doing a good job fixing this emulator,
however, you and others here must understand that every Encom emulator
is based on the Korean Client, so many things in the NA and EU client will not work properly,
and you may need to make a lot of changes that may or may not work.

I say this so that everyone stays tuned and doesn't get frustrated in the future ;)
Yes, I understand that. For me, it's just a learning process and it helps me reduce stress. In addition, I am collaborating to solve the problems of this emulator version and, certainly, there will be a time when I will not be able to make corrections anymore due to new challenges. However, I intend to persist and continue contributing as far as possible ^^

I translated all the mission names that were in Korean to "NA". It took some time to get them all translated, but it was purely a matter of aesthetics and to make it easier to search by name when I couldn't remember the "ID". In addition, I'm also adding the missing "decomposable items" items.

I'm usin this for me personaly.
in the shop I put this:
Can Minions use it? Because some don't work, that's why I was testing.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Yes, I understand that. For me, it's just a learning process and it helps me reduce stress. In addition, I am collaborating to solve the problems of this emulator version and, certainly, there will be a time when I will not be able to make corrections anymore due to new challenges. However, I intend to persist and continue contributing as far as possible ^^

I translated all the mission names that were in Korean to "NA". It took some time to get them all translated, but it was purely a matter of aesthetics and to make it easier to search by name when I couldn't remember the "ID". In addition, I'm also adding the missing "decomposable items" items.
This is good!! however packet and code are different in korean version this is the crucial point.

Can Minions use it? Because some don't work, that's why I was testing.
Nope, Minions don't use this, but they have their own skills and buffs,
in my rework with Minions this works fine, that is, the skills and buffs.

Last edited:
Reaction score
This is good!! however packet and code are different in korean version this is the crucial point.

Nope, Minions don't use this, but they have their own skills and buffs,
in my rework with Minions this works fine, that is, the skills and buffs.
coi are the names that were in korean there in the "quest_data" file I think it doesn't interfere I think the Id there is in charge. yes the minions are working yes it's just some scrolls even though he doesn't use it anymore I think I don't understand this version didn't have that in the old ones. hahahaha

Reaction score
pressure68 i just said you can keep the same line of code and just change the name, (Panium to Pandaemonium)
Code:
        else if  (destination.equalsIgnoreCase("Panium")) ---> Pandaemonium
            goTo(player, WorldMapType.PANDAEMONIUM.getId(), 1679, 1400, 195);

Oh, I gotcha, thanks. I intentionally wanted both panium and pandaemonium to work though, that's why I added a new section instead of just editing the current one.

Reaction score
I couldn't make "Katalam" work ahau ahau I saw you say more to me it didn't work I wasn't even ashamed to ask for help.
If one day you're interested, try using Aion 4.6 Retail Server File,
i created a VM with WinServer2012 and SqlServer2008, and i've been doing some fixes on the .bak files.
The Server works fine now...

Attachments

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
is there a guide on setting this up? I've dabbled a lot with other games servers using them as personal practice and wanted to give Aion a shot, only i get tons of errors trying to get this up and running, typically on the client, The original SPP client will not open due to country restrictions(NA) and with the NA client it wont open due to missing bin files even tho I've downloaded and set everything up in the folders they need to be in.

Reaction score
If one day you're interested, try using Aion 4.6 Retail Server File,
i created a VM with WinServer2012 and SqlServer2008, and i've been doing some fixes on the .bak files.
The Server works fine now...
Yes, I saw this one, but this one is for use on a Windows server, it is already heavy for my PC to use. I only have 16gb ram.

Reaction score
I couldn't make "Katalam" work ahau ahau I saw you say more to me it didn't work I wasn't even ashamed to ask for help.
Yes, but just replace the files on the client.

Yes, I saw this one, but this one is for use on a Windows server, it is already heavy for my PC to use. I only have 16gb ram.
Yes, you need at least 32Gb of ram.

Reaction score
is there a guide on setting this up? I've dabbled a lot with other games servers using them as personal practice and wanted to give Aion a shot, only i get tons of errors trying to get this up and running, typically on the client, The original SPP client will not open due to country restrictions(NA) and with the NA client it wont open due to missing bin files even tho I've downloaded and set everything up in the folders they need to be in.
You should check out the tutorials, here is the Aion Development thread or use Aion Help.

Reaction score
don't you have a geodata 5.8? From the map "110010000" and "210020000" I even put it here but I put empty files just to replace yours so that itinerant npc's that are in floating structures don't fall into the abyss when you talk to them.

Reaction score
don't you have a geodata 5.8? From the map "110010000" and "210020000" I even put it here but I put empty files just to replace yours so that itinerant npc's that are in floating structures don't fall into the abyss when you talk to them.
Try using these -->

EDIT: use all files.

Reaction score
Aion0017 - Aion 5.8 emulator improvement community project - RaGEZONE Forums
Aion0016 - Aion 5.8 emulator improvement community project - RaGEZONE Forums
Aion0015 - Aion 5.8 emulator improvement community project - RaGEZONE Forums

thank you very much 100% working.

I was talking to this NPC they out of nowhere fall at the end of the world. or within the structure.

Attachments

Back