• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Aion 5.8 emulator improvement community project

Reaction score
How to purify harvester to master harvester?
I had no idea what that was, but google got me this:

Harvester gear and then subsequent Master Harvester gear is obtained in Bastion of Souls (in the upper abyss).

The gear is in chests after beating the last boss, however the boss (with the lasers before the Windstream) will drop soulstones fragments which you can use to purify the regular harvester gear.

There's an NPC in Illuma/Norsvold where you bring enchanted gear to the NPC along with the soulstones and I believe it's AP for the gear to purify it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Do you know how to make emu support UTF-8 from this source?
When I changed the in-game message output from emu, the text became corrupted.
The same thing happened even if I added utf-8 or language code to java
This may be an annoying question for those of you who speak English, but please understand.

Reaction score
Screenshot_20231103_155209_Chrome - Aion 5.8 emulator improvement community project - RaGEZONE Forums

It's giving me an error to enter the "github" page here.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It's giving me an error to enter the "github" page here.
Are you still not able to get in? It’s working for me.

Do you know how to make emu support UTF-8 from this source?
When I changed the in-game message output from emu, the text became corrupted.
The same thing happened even if I added utf-8 or language code to java
This may be an annoying question for those of you who speak English, but please understand.
I wish I could help, but that’s way beyond my knowledge. Hopefully someone else can help you.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Are you still not able to get in? It’s working for me.

I wish I could help, but that’s way beyond my knowledge. Hopefully someone else can help you.
I already solved it myself. Thanks for replying.

When purchasing an item at a store that exchanges tokens, the token is not deducted.
I thought the price of the item was wrong, but it wasn't.
ex:) <acquisition type="REWARD" count="10" item="186000317" />
The number of tokens is required when purchasing, but tokens are not deducted and are purchased for free.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
10530Trouble_Back_Home, 20530The_Aether_Field removed object despawn after interaction

15400Aiding_General_Giscours removed the give quest items when interacting with objects, they picked up correct, remade one dialogue

I changed the parameters of StartGS.bat, the server in the background often did not respond

Attachments

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
20110 Peregrine's Urgent Call removed unnecessary lines, removed wrong video
15400Aiding_General_Giscours, 25400Pontekane_Plight Removed unnecessary lines, fixed wrong NPC ID, added spawn
\New Reshanta delete

Attachments

Last edited:
Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can find information in the Aion client about item drop rates (Drops) in relation to percentages? Also, where can I find information in the Aion client about 'decomposable_items'? I would like to set the maximum possible value, similar to the official one, and add the IDs of the items in the boxes that are not available in 'aioncodex'. I also couldn't find information anywhere about the items that go in these boxes, not even the old versions. I would like to check if they are empty so I can remove these IDs.
Here's what I've done so far in "decomposable_select_items" . I'm updating as it is in version 5.0 of 'AionCodex'. I stopped at review ID: 188051028 and continue reviewing until the last ID in the list "decomposable_select_items".

It was really cool here. It was a very interesting separation.
2023-11-04 09 39 58 - Aion 5.8 emulator improvement community project - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Added some fixes for item enchanting to github:
Enchant cap on items is increased from 25 to 255. Pretty sure 5.8 already has limitless enchanting.
Enchanting past +15 gives proper stats now. Each point past +15 should give double effect compared to normal enchanting.
Fixed enchanted shields not giving all listed bonuses.

Admin panel:
When adding items that can be enchanted, the “quantity“ field will work as an “enchant level” field. For example, if you add a sword and have 15 in quantity field, then you’ll get a +15 sword. Same goes for jewelry, feathers, bracelets and plumes.
On the item tab, there is an empty slot with “+” and “-” next to it. You can now put your items in that slot and increase/decrease it’s enchantment.
There are still some problems with enchanting. For example, enchanted high level gear should give pve/pvp % damage and defense, authorizable armor/weapons don’t give anything. Retail lets you give custom enchant bonuses for every item instead of giving bonuses based on an item type. Maybe we should implement item-specific enchant tables in the future.

Reaction score
Added some fixes for item enchanting to github:
Enchant cap on items is increased from 25 to 255. Pretty sure 5.8 already has limitless enchanting.
Enchanting past +15 gives proper stats now. Each point past +15 should give double effect compared to normal enchanting.
Fixed enchanted shields not giving all listed bonuses.

Admin panel:
When adding items that can be enchanted, the “quantity“ field will work as an “enchant level” field. For example, if you add a sword and have 15 in quantity field, then you’ll get a +15 sword. Same goes for jewelry, feathers, bracelets and plumes.
On the item tab, there is an empty slot with “+” and “-” next to it. You can now put your items in that slot and increase/decrease it’s enchantment.
There are still some problems with enchanting. For example, enchanted high level gear should give pve/pvp % damage and defense, authorizable armor/weapons don’t give anything. Retail lets you give custom enchant bonuses for every item instead of giving bonuses based on an item type. Maybe we should implement item-specific enchant tables in the future.
That is awesome, thank you!

DainAvenger dezalmado I committed your uploads to my repository, but I'm having trouble accessing github at the moment. I'll try to push them again later.

Edit: I was finally able to push them to github, thank you both.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
quests for classes Gunslinger, Aethertech,
Songweaver launches now
19070, 19071 Dispatch_To_Verteron
29070,29071 Dispatch_To_Altgard

tested with new characters

Attachments

Last edited:
Reaction score
today I went to the ID "188051331"
Added, thanks.

quests for classes Gunslinger, Aethertech,
Songweaver launches now
19070, 19071 Dispatch_To_Verteron
29070,29071 Dispatch_To_Altgard

tested with new characters
Added, thanks.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Is there a way to make myself immune to the windstreams? I find them to be more of a nuisance than a convenience, they grab me all the time when I'm trying to glide to somewhere specific.

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
The instance Drakenspire Depths is bugged, and I cannot do the campaign quest - Taking Arms - 15300 Elyos there. Is anyone else having the same problem?

Last edited:
Back