Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Azure Emulator & CMS help thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
- What's this thread?
This is the Official Azure Help Thread. This means: Everything question related to azure must be maded here. This includes: Questions about bugs (how to fix it, for instance). Feel free to also post Fixes here as long as it follows the section rules.

- Why using this thread?
We wanna keep things organised. Consider this thread as a book. We will address proper fixes in this post, for faster searching and going to the pages.

- Answered questions
This is the list of the current answered questions. This includes bugfixes, questions related to azure, etc.

Links to answered questions within this thread:
We still are addressing bugs. Keep answering questions and we will be editing this thread. All relevant questions should be addressed.

Fixes addressed:
Name: Column 'Duty Level' does not belong to table Table.
Fix:
Execute query:
Code:
ALTER TABLE `users` ADD `DutyLevel` INT NOT NULL DEFAULT '0' AFTER `OnDuty`;

- Who manages this thread? There's any rules to this thread?
This thread is currently managed by Habbo Hotel section's moderators. All section rules apply. If you feel that some question doesn't have enough information, please report it, so the moderators can review it, and take proper action. Same goes to replies to questions with a vague explaination. The rules to this thread is the same of the Habbo Help section in general (which follows the rules of RaGEZONE). If you fail to follow the rules, we will delete, or warn, or infract.

- Do you have any more questions?
If you have any questions related to Azure, it's team, or anything at all, feel free to contact one of the following: Sir Jamal .

NOTE: Old thread got deleted due to a request from our old HH mod.This thread has the same rules as the old one.

The latest thread (which contained around 4/5 posts) got deleted due to a mistake of mine with merging.

Please read: https://forum.ragezone.com/f333/tips-section-1080130/

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: Official Azure Emulator & CMS help thread

Try to see developer tools, before changing 10000000 swfs. Probably you don't have the .XML's from the Habbo's Production Releases.
Or can also be figuredata. Your avatar picture loads? or gives dc when he is white?

Remembering: Is better ask questions on Help Section!

The user is white, but like a week ago i made a hotel on AzureSharp for a friend didnt had any problems and now when i want to set it up for my own use :l

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I'm getting this error with the emu

ceEF7qc - Azure Emulator & CMS help thread - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Upvote 0
git bisect -m
Loyal Member
Reaction score

I'm getting this error with the emu

ceEF7qc - Azure Emulator & CMS help thread - RaGEZONE Forums

The DLL wasn't loaded. Probably doesn't have right .NET Framework or Platform (i think this MySQL.Data is x64) if your server is x32 will not work.. Or can be C++ Redistributable.. (Or wrong Platform from the Redistributable o.o)

Attachments

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Can someone help me pls..

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I have a problem with Navigator_publics when I add 1 then the navigator disconnect you and Room Promotion

please need fix

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

System.InvalidCastException: La conversi?n especificada no es v?lida. en Yupi.Game.Users.Factories.UserDataFactory.GetUserData(String sessionTicket, UInt32& errorCode)

Help Me Please

Upvote 0
git bisect -m
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Re: Azure-CMS - Chapta fix

Yes because Google Recaptcha works based in domain of the website and user account API code. The default Recaptcha Token is from Habbo, and they putted only for their domains.

Create a recaptcha account, put the token, clear cache, and done.

Upvote 0
git bisect -m
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Re: Problems with Azure

Your groups table has incorrect structure. Or you're using a Database that is with a groups_data or groups_members table that is not compatible.

Observation: Check if the Database.sql is a empty Database, without Mock Data. (Data from other users or the developer that released a DUMP of Database without cleaning it..)

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Hello, I'm using xampp. I'm getting a 500 error . How Can I solve it ? I am a Turk .

Upvote 0
git bisect -m
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Hello, I'm using xampp. I'm getting a 500 error . How Can I solve it ? I am a Turk .

Wow you described soo good your question.

Get error 500 when? Open CMS? Enter client? After client load? After client gives you DC?

What XAMPP version using? Please not 1.7.3
What CMS are using? CMS is compatible with Apache 2.2/2.4? Or is an IIS CMS?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

the problem is not in the installation . 500 server error .version : 7.0.1 xampp

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Azure error

Hi, i have a error with azure and i don't know how to resolve this

17:49:50 - FATAL - AzureSharp.Program - Fatal exception.
System.TimeoutException: Unable to read data from the transport connection: A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond. ---> System.IO.IOException: Unable to read data from the transport connection: A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond. ---> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond
at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.Receive(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size, SocketFlags socketFlags)
at System.Net.Sockets.NetworkStream.Read(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size)
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at System.Net.Sockets.NetworkStream.Read(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size)
at MySql.Data.Common.MyNetworkStream.Read(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 count)
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at MySql.Data.Common.MyNetworkStream.Read(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 count)
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.TimedStream.Read(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 count)
at System.IO.BufferedStream.Read(Byte[] array, Int32 offset, Int32 count)
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlStream.ReadFully(Stream stream, Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 count)
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlStream.LoadPacket()
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlStream.ReadPacket()
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.NativeDriver.Open()
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Driver.Open()
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Driver.Create(MySqlConnectionStringBuilder settings)
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlPool.GetPooledConnection()
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlPool.TryToGetDriver()
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlPool.GetConnection()
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlConnection.Open()
at AzureSharp.Database.DatabaseManager.GetQueryReactor() in C:\Users\Cyril\Desktop\Azuresharp Stabilized\AzureSharp\AzureSharp.Database\DatabaseManager.cs:line 22
at AzureSharp.HabboHotel.Misc.LowPriorityWorker.Process(Object caller) in C:\Users\Cyril\Desktop\Azuresharp Stabilized\AzureSharp\AzureSharp.Emulator\HabboHotel\Misc\LowPriorityWorker.cs:line 71
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
at System.Threading.TimerQueueTimer.CallCallback()
at System.Threading.TimerQueueTimer.Fire()
at System.Threading.QueueUserWorkItemCallback.System.Threading.IThreadPoolWorkItem.ExecuteWorkItem()
at System.Threading.ThreadPoolWorkQueue.Dispatch()

Thanks for your help

Upvote 0
git bisect -m
Loyal Member
Reaction score

500 Internal Server Error can be:

1. Bad HTT Configuration
2. Bad Apache Configuration
3. PhP not Configured Correctly and Module didn't be loaded
4. Error in PhP Script
5. Some RewriteRule that gives that when access then, because arguments aren't valid
6. More?

Upvote 0
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
AzureWEB is not responding to localhost

I have AzureWEB on XAMPP with Apache closed from XAMPP and Mysql on, but when I open azureweb I get that the Logs folder is missing in web folder.

So... I add a Logs folder in web folder, and then trying to access localhost/install, but it doesn't work I get "This website doesn't exist" Error code: (ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED) on Google Chrome.

btw.. I'm on Windows 10.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: AzureWEB is not responding to localhost

Sorry i dont know about this, but isn´t this the wrong place to write this? Its a new thread, maybe just post the bug in there. :i

Upvote 0
Elite Diviner
Reaction score

Sorry i dont know about this, but isn´t this the wrong place to write this? Its a new thread, maybe just post the bug in there. :i

This is why I posted here xD
  1. Other errors? See Help Section.

And someone has already posted same problem there after me.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Azure Emulator v2.0.200 - Teleport

Hello guys
I have a problem with emulator.
I go on my catalog, i have selected the Teleport Furni and i try to teleport to my room on another room and the teleport block me like that:

883a539951c58f1044aede632b41ffb5 - Azure Emulator & CMS help thread - RaGEZONE Forums

And if i no move or rotate the furni i can't move in the room.

How can i fix the teleport?

Thanks for the support and sorry for my bad english!

Attachments

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Oh lol, my bad. Sry. :glare:

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: Azure Emulator v2.0.200 - Teleport

Hello guys
I have a problem with emulator.
I go on my catalog, i have selected the Teleport Furni and i try to teleport to my room on another room and the teleport block me like that:

883a539951c58f1044aede632b41ffb5 - Azure Emulator & CMS help thread - RaGEZONE Forums

And if i no move or rotate the furni i can't move in the room.

How can i fix the teleport?

Thanks for the support and sorry for my bad english!

No one can help me?

Attachments

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back