Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

~Didnt up part 3 server yet ! check this one ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
@work
Reaction score
For those who didmt get ep 3 server yey i provided a fully modded part 3 server . . . nothing to change just install SQL server as given in forum but ID :sa & PASS :mortyf .

Use ARA3 client already in forum i made a small guide .

This is a 7 zip archive so use for extract

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
what is this man. Its time for epi 5 server.

And have anyone got working zoneserver.exe other than that unpacked exe of 24.7mb.
My server is running good. Uniq skills, dog race, lotto, bosses using buffs etc. Everything is good but need a better zoneserver exe. The 24.7mb zoneserver.exe is infected with winsality virus. I used that exe and within 2 days it screwed up all the exe files in my pc. Installers of all softwares got corrupted.

So if someone have got better zoneserver.exe then please share.

@Cvrdheeraj
Can u please share the zoneserver.exe of your mania server. That will be a great help.
Please help.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
@work
Reaction score
Read forum some ppl still didnt got that ! so . . . i have decided to feed them by SPOON .
Nice server by d way ! which client you using ?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@onyourrisk
i m using tta client with unpacked exe released by knighth@wk.
Nd m not looking for spoonfeeder. I have got spoon but m looking for smone to share his/her meal with me :p

@knighth@wk
will surely give a try to improve zs. Hope smone among us get success.
Btw can u share the tools u used to unpack the a3client.exe? I tried a lot to find correct tool but no success.

@work
Reaction score
Battle server is only needed for opening Arena ! so you don't worry !! you can run a3 server with out the battle server . . . . . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back