• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Heroes - Season 3 [Spoiler alert]

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Ah wait, I think your right. He took all of peter's power, including his own.

Reaction score
I sure hope Peter's dad didn't take Peter's REAL power (act as a sponge to absorb people's power). I'm also pretty sure he got the "hunger" now. That could explain why the world will get fucked in the future.

I think Mr. Petrelli's plan (the main plot behind all this) is to give everyone power (so u get different kinds of power) and take it away. Think of it like human lab rats. You heard it here first folks.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
They can already do that, look at Tracy and Nathan. Mr Petrelli is already evil the hunger isn't going to change it. But Peter still had his power in the future.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I hate Heroes endings. WTB next ep 100g plx!

Reaction score
I lol @ how all males in the Petrelli family who got their powers NATURALLY (so all except for nathan) all have the ability to steal/borrow/absorb powers from everyone else. They alone could rule the world.

I think Mr.Petrelli took ALL of Peters powers including his ability to use other peoples powers. Cos remember, if he STILL had that power, then he would have got the powers back the moment his dad took them away cos he would just re-absorb them. Although, now Peter doesn't have the thirst for blood anymore :)

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Tbh you don't know if it's "all of them". Mrs. Petrelli seems to have been around quite alot ^^ But yeah, they probably are the "core" ones with powers.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
So what if Mrs. Petrelli has been around quite a alot? Pretty sure the dude is the real Petrelli, Gabriel and Peter are his sons and both got that sort of power, so what Rish said makes sence. You can see Nathan as an guy with a handicap who is born without power, different from his brothers. I wonder how they are going to do this.

Reaction score
They can already do that, look at Tracy and Nathan. Mr Petrelli is already evil the hunger isn't going to change it. But Peter still had his power in the future.
That future is the future where Nathan doesn't get shot when he announces that he can fly, remember? Thats what Peter came back to stop. In the future of the new present, that Peter doesn't exist anymore.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
So the future changes? Which doesn't make sence when Hiro get's hit in the head twice in a row=/

Reaction score
So the future changes? Which doesn't make sence when Hiro get's hit in the head twice in a row=/
It happened in the first episode... Peter came back to shoot Nathan to prevent the future he was in from ever existing.

And remember in ep 5, Mrs. Petrelli said something about her not knowing what was going to happen because the future has changed.

Hiro only went a couple minutes in to the past.

Mythic Archon
Loyal Member
Reaction score
he didnt steal hiros powers he made him think hes 10 years old

and it seems like the catalyst is clair if any ones been keeping track but according to the next episode every one looses there powers

but i cant seem to remember who the guy is that mohinder is doing all the med work on

Reaction score
he didnt steal hiros powers he made him think hes 10 years old

and it seems like the catalyst is clair if any ones been keeping track but according to the next episode every one looses there powers

but i cant seem to remember who the guy is that mohinder is doing all the med work on
I, at the time I posted, obviously couldn't know that. ;)

Mythic Archon
Loyal Member
Reaction score
yeah its been so long since i have visited rz i assumed people were still wtfcrazy about heroes and replied the second a new episode ended

Mythic Archon
Loyal Member
Reaction score
i wonder if adam monroe just died when they all lost there powers since he was like for ever and a day old because of his powers

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
adam monroe had his power stole by arthur, and since hes a couple of hundred years old all the regeneration went away :p

Reaction score
Adam was killed by Mr. Petrelli, remember? But if he was still alive, he definitely would have died exactly the same way.

I think that once the eclipse ends, THAT is when Ando will somehow get his powers. cos remember, the first time it happened, many other people got their powers.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
and what about all the current heroes will they get there powers back in your opinion or will they have to complete a genetic modifier to get them back?

Back