Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mangos Krillins Blizzlike www frontend

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Re: [Guide/Release]Krillins Blizzlike www frontend

get Mangosweb works with the latest rev and has a working armory and so on and is blizzlike

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Thanks Gregon

One issue I have my databases realmd and mangos seperate so step 3 kind of screws me. If there is a way of setting this up when I have 4 databases

mangos
realmd
characters
scriptdev

Then I would love to use it.

Thanks
Eternal

Reaction score

allmost every bug here described comes from lazyness just read abit what krillin12 tell you
go to and run all updates you get from there
so no pain with installing
i got all features to work in first 2 hours ;)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Thanks, this will be really useful!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

hello, as I have to configure in the admin panel, to make it to the bd arcemu, because it leaves change and then the same for mangos or other cases, i change de name to the bd but not go, thanks

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Well this is something new, I'll give it a try!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

UP, i need update for mangos 3.0.3 or Wotlk

Reaction score

ehh help... I dunno how to really use it.. i want to change the DB PW etc.. and Admin PW but it Doesnt work cuz ur using sha1 etc.. so is the Admin PW and Such Sh1 encoded?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Can you Help with:

Unknown column 'tbc' in 'field list'

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

HELP PLSS
Unknown column 'tbc' in 'field list' This is in account.php with version 3.0.3 the solution is to Change TBC with EXPANSION !!!

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Can anyone make a WOTLK And Fury of Sunwell Themes for this plz?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

about the Account Creation page does he already make acounts for WOTLK? So set expension 2? Or not?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

yes set to 2

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

installed works fine :) only problem is user creation does not work. database access details are correct as they are exactly what mangos.conf realmd.conf etc use.

Account creation
weezelw
was not possible !

any ideas why this might be ?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

I got a problem, this is the error, the site of krillins cant find the db realmd and my mysql didnt find too, but i created it.

Vidigal Server - English-speaking Realms

Unknown database 'realmd'
Status Realm Name Type Population

if you can help me.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Two fixes that I've ran across. The first one I just debugged it myself before searching (/sigh .. should've searched first) .. the second I did read through about 30 pages of posts.. people did have this issue but there was never really a resolution to it.

Fix 1)

The requested URL /<directory>/.$lang[ was not found on this server

In php4 short open tags (ie:
Code:
<? blah ?>
) were enabled by default. This is not the case with php5, and will soon be completely disabled with php6. Never fear, I have a solution, two actually.

1) edit your php.ini file and change the setting "short_open_tag = Off" to "short_open_tag = On"

2a) Write a shell/batch script to change all of the files manually. (Is this even possible in a Microsoft environment? Haven't tried and not going to.) --- I recomend this one to keep your stuff working properly when/if you decide to upgrade to php6.

2b) Manually go to each and every individual .php file and change the occurrences of "<?" to "<?php"

So far that has worked for me. If I write the shell script in the next few hours I'll edit this and post my script.

Fix 2)

Blank pages after putting in your settings after running the install.php. It appears this is caused from $Offset not being set (or possibly declared (?) before its use - not 100% sure, not too knowledgeable of PHP coding).

1) Open the install.php file
2) Find the first occurance of $Offset
3) Go up one line and add this:
Code:
 <?php $Offset = ""; ?>
4) Close and save file.
5) Go to the install.php page again.

Last edited:
Pessimistic butt@%&!
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Yea..I was testing this out earlier...and seen this same issue....

But didn't find it worth the time to manually fix it....

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Did I say 'perfectly' .. I meant 'nearly perfectly' .. here's the issue I have.. the account creation page doesn't work.. I've fixed everything I can and here's what I can't fix.. hoping to get some help with it..

MaNGOS uses encrypted passwords .. it's an SHA hash of USERNAME:pASSWORD .. all of the php files related to account creation that I have (updated through 4.8_1) do nothing with encrypting the password (none of them that I've seen anyway) .. here's what I know..

$t1 = username
$t2 = password

question is: With that information how do I go about getting the two combined? my thoughts are something along the lines of $shapass = hash(sha1,"{$t1}:{$t2}") .. though I'm probably way off (at least I'm trying though lol) .. I'd try it but I'm not sure how to make the user/pass all uppercase.. I'll check back for any replies in the morning.. it's 3:45am.. I've been working on getting this thing up since about 1pm.. I r tired hamster

Pessimistic butt@%&!
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Did I say 'perfectly' .. I meant 'nearly perfectly' .. here's the issue I have.. the account creation page doesn't work.. I've fixed everything I can and here's what I can't fix.. hoping to get some help with it..

MaNGOS uses encrypted passwords .. it's an SHA hash of USERNAME:pASSWORD .. all of the php files related to account creation that I have (updated through 4.8_1) do nothing with encrypting the password (none of them that I've seen anyway) .. here's what I know..

$t1 = username
$t2 = password

question is: With that information how do I go about getting the two combined? my thoughts are something along the lines of $shapass = hash(sha1,"{$t1}:{$t2}") .. though I'm probably way off (at least I'm trying though lol) .. I'd try it but I'm not sure how to make the user/pass all uppercase.. I'll check back for any replies in the morning.. it's 3:45am.. I've been working on getting this thing up since about 1pm.. I r tired hamster

regacc is the only one I have found that works perfectly with my 3.0.9 mangos server....well...as you said almost perfectly...it says the server is up all the time even when it's not...but hey...let them believe it ;)

Back