My client do not open with my virtual server

Newbie Spellweaver
Joined
May 7, 2022
Messages
10
Reaction score
2
Good night,

I downloaded the virtual server and client files contained in another post: https://forum.ragezone.com/threads/release-icarus-server-files.1197847/post-9081916

I was able to run the virtual machine normally, and I configured her local network ip.

When I tried to open the client, I managed to register the account, and the start button appeared, but when I clicked on it I see in my windows task manager that the launcher opens, but closes quickly afterwards.

I've tried to solve the problem in several ways, but I'm out of ideas. Does anyone know anything that could help me?

1 - My client do not open with my virtual server - RaGEZONE Forums
2 - My client do not open with my virtual server - RaGEZONE Forums
3 - My client do not open with my virtual server - RaGEZONE Forums
4 - My client do not open with my virtual server - RaGEZONE Forums
5 - My client do not open with my virtual server - RaGEZONE Forums
 
Solution
this happens due to a problem with xigncode or gameguard. If you take it in another post, there will be files to solve this. just replace.
Have you already modified the ips in the loginserver.xml? inside and out of gamedatas on client.
 
Upvote 0
this happens due to a problem with xigncode or gameguard. If you take it in another post, there will be files to solve this. just replace.

Good afternoon Bro,

I downloaded the XIGNCODE you suggested in another file, and it worked!

Thank you very much ^^

I noticed that this version doesn't have the Trickster and Magician class, but I'll leave that to solve later.
 
Upvote 0
Good afternoon Bro,

I downloaded the XIGNCODE you suggested in another file, and it worked!

Thank you very much ^^

I noticed that this version doesn't have the Trickster and Magician class, but I'll leave that to solve later.
about the trickster to activate it in the contents.xml and about the magician , it doesn't have it in the server version you created.
 
Upvote 0
about the trickster to activate it in the contents.xml and about the magician , it doesn't have it in the server version you created.
It worked, like you said.

Thanks again brother!

This week I will migrate little by little to the version of matar
 
Upvote 0
Could you post a link to which post you downloaded the XIGNCODE fix from? I'm facing the same problem.

Goodnight,

It was in the other post: https://forum.ragezone.com/threads/release-icarus-server-files.1197847/post-9081916

There's even a misc files that contains the xigncode. Just replace in your client.

Could you post a link to which post you downloaded the XIGNCODE fix from? I'm facing the same problem.
First of the list
 
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Did you try to see if your system following the recommended requirements to run the game or its files normally???? 🤔
 
Upvote 0
Back