- Joined
- Nov 9, 2010
- Messages
- 114
- Reaction score
- 2
It worked thanks. I have also managed to fix the inventory space warnings. Are the other warnings important? Do they affect anything? If so how do I fix them? Yeah, I'm a newbie.
It worked thanks. I have also managed to fix the inventory space warnings. Are the other warnings important? Do they affect anything? If so how do I fix them? Yeah, I'm a newbie.
Update source to read new spec_item.txt and resdata.inc
Able to read the Spec_Item.txt;
Able to read the new ResData.inc;
Able to read the new PropLang.txt;
Able to read the new PropSkill.txt.
I don't quite understand you though...
Doesn't that mean that its already there?
I have tried to run it from a fully patched eFlyFF client (replaced Neuz.exe) and the flyff window itself managed to load successfuly (although it crashed at some point).
I'm just so confused, I don't know what to do, lol. But for now I will try to mess around with res files and see what i get out of it.
EDIT:
Never mind, I managed to fix it but you lead me on the right track so have a 'thanks'![]()
Now I've got yet another problem. When I try to log in I get a "Authentication Error. Please try to patch again." message.
Cmn is it so hard to include some couple of folders?These are the errors i get with all sources ive tried so far.
c:\Users\Emil\Desktop\Official Source\WORLDSERVER\StdAfx.h(40): fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'd3d9.h': No such file or directory
c:\Users\Emil\Desktop\Official Source\AccountServer\StdAfx.h(32): fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'd3dx9tex.h': No such file or directory
c:\Users\Emil\Desktop\Official Source\CACHESERVER\StdAfx.h(24): fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'd3dx9math.h': No such file or directory
c:\Users\Emil\Desktop\Official Source\CERTIFIER\StdAfx.h(34): fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'DXUtil.h': No such file or directory
c:\Users\Emil\Desktop\Official Source\Neuz\StdAfx.h(54): fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'D3D9.h': No such file or directory
c:\Users\Emil\Desktop\Official Source\LOGINSERVER\StdAfx.h(39): fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'DXUtil.h': No such file or directory
c:\Users\Emil\Desktop\Official Source\_Common\vutil.h(10): fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'D3D9.h': No such file or directory
c:\Users\Emil\Desktop\Official Source\CORESERVER\StdAfx.h(24): fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'd3dx9math.h': No such file or directory
Cmn is it so hard to include some couple of folders?
Is it so hard to just tell how instead of giving a retard speech
and i have tried to include it all. Most of the time it doesnt work, think ive gotten 1 file to work.
Anyone else that does know how ?
@Randomsauce This source is incomplete; have you copied + pasted the rest of source files from another released source? (I guess u must have - just double checking)
Also, check if your include and library path(s) look a little something like mine:
To view the content, you need to sign in or register
To view the content, you need to sign in or register
Yeah, I don't really know what's up with that, I'm only guessing
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Regarding my problem: I have tried to disable flyff.a by commenting all the "#define __SECURITY_0628" and "#define __JAPAN_AUTH" (thats how you do it right?) and I STLL get that authentication message box thing. Any other suggestions/ideas on how to fix it? Or perhaps remove it completely? :S
Atleast one person on this forum that is really trying to help thank you so much.
Atleast one person on this forum that is really trying to help thank you so much.
"Why is source only 11mb."F.A.Q.
Check your MSG_VER in the server configs and in the Neuz resource string table.
+ If im right this has been asked before :S.