Official PlusEMU - Help Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
◝(⁰▿⁰)◜Smile◝ (⁰▿⁰)◜
Developer
Joined
May 29, 2007
Messages
2,165
Reaction score
912
Post your help requests related to the PlusEMU emulator here.

Please use the SPOILER tags if you're going to post screenshots or a large chunk of code.
Also make sure your code is between the CODE tags to make it easier to read.

WARNING:
When replying to a post, QUOTE the post. There's a link under the user's post "Reply With Quote" - use it. If you're not replying to a question with quote, it will be considered as Spam.

Edit 01/05/16: Please! Make sure to add your emulator version, if it's either Habboon or any other edit, or original PlusEMU. There's a lot of PlusEmu edits out there, and we would like the questions get to be made in only one thread.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
hello,

can you help me?

when I click on the emulator, I get this errorwhen I click on the emulator I klraag this notification
 
Upvote 0
EventAlert plus emu habbon edit

Hello friends , I'm using editing habbon PlusEmu wanted to know how I can change the command text :eha ( :eventalert ) and put a picture , also I want to change where says "Habbo"

AS7CRUj - Official PlusEMU - Help Thread - RaGEZONE Forums


I want to eliminate the waiting time to send another: eha (: eventalert), would appreciate your help

dbBtU92 - Official PlusEMU - Help Thread - RaGEZONE Forums



regards :laugh:
 
Upvote 0
Re: EventAlert plus emu habbon edit

Hey my dear beauty? I have a eventha like the azure xD , but you have to translate it

using Plus.Communication.Packets.Outgoing.Rooms.Notifications;
using Plus.HabboHotel.GameClients;


namespace Plus.HabboHotel.Rooms.Chat.Commands.Events
{
internal class EventAlertCommand : IChatCommand
{
public string PermissionRequired
{
get
{
return "command_event_alert";
}
}
public string Parameters
{
get
{
return "%message%";
}
}
public string Description
{
get
{
return "Enviar um alerta de hotel para seu evento!";
}
}
public void Execute(GameClient Session, Room Room, string[] Params)
{
if (Session != null)
{
if (Room != null)
{
if (Params.Length == 1)
{
Session.SendWhisper("Por favor, digite uma mensagem para enviar.");
return;
}
else
{
string Message = CommandManager.MergeParams(Params, 1);


PlusEnvironment.GetGame().GetClientManager().SendMessage(new RoomNotificationComposer("Está acontecendo um evento!",
"Está acontecendo um novo jogo realizado pela equipe Staff! <br><br>Este, tem o intuito de proporcionar um entretenimento a mais para os usuários!<br><br>Evento:<b>" + Message +
"</b><br>Por: <b>" + Session.GetHabbo().Username +
"</b> <br><br>Caso deseje participar, clique no botão abaixo!",
"sp_staffevent", "Ir ao Evento", "event:navigator/goto/" + Session.GetHabbo().CurrentRoomId));
}
}
}
}
/*public void Execute(GameClient Session, Room Room, string[] Params)
{
if (Session != null)
{
if (Room != null)
{
if (Params.Length != 1)
{
Session.SendWhisper("Invalid command! :eventalert", 0);
}
else if (!PlusEnvironment.Event)
{
PlusEnvironment.GetGame().GetClientManager().SendMessage(new BroadcastMessageAlertComposer(":follow " + Session.GetHabbo().Username + " for events! win prizes!\r\n- " + Session.GetHabbo().Username, ""), "");
PlusEnvironment.lastEvent = DateTime.Now;
PlusEnvironment.Event = true;
}
else
{
TimeSpan timeSpan = DateTime.Now - PlusEnvironment.lastEvent;
if (timeSpan.Hours >= 1)
{
PlusEnvironment.GetGame().GetClientManager().SendMessage(new BroadcastMessageAlertComposer(":follow " + Session.GetHabbo().Username + " for events! win prizes!\r\n- " + Session.GetHabbo().Username, ""), "");
PlusEnvironment.lastEvent = DateTime.Now;
}
else
{
int num = checked(60 - timeSpan.Minutes);
Session.SendWhisper("Event Cooldown! " + num + " minutes left until another event can be hosted.", 0);
}
}
}
}
}*/
}
}
Sorry for my bad English, I 'm Brazilian
 
Upvote 0
Plus Habbo Camera

So, i managed to get photos working at 90% because i can make the photo, personalize it and see it but when i click on 'buy' nothing happens.
 
Upvote 0
When i using clothing of sale it's not working

When i using clothing of sale.

it's not working on clothing of sale.

sCGRa4b - Official PlusEMU - Help Thread - RaGEZONE Forums


Can anyone help me?
 
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Re: Plus Habbo Camera

I'm using PHP 5.5 and MySQL 5.5



Thread says that i need to add a valid item id for the poster, i made a random item in my db because i don't know where to get it, do you know?
 
Upvote 0
PlusEMU (Habboon Edit) - Magic Tiles bug

Guys,
I dont know if that is happening in all plusemu but i checked the furniture and the emulator and all forums thread but i didnt see anybody asking for it

So, check the GIF. Is there any fix for this bug? Thank you

847d0633a8d3f1da4caca85af54a5874 - Official PlusEMU - Help Thread - RaGEZONE Forums
 
Upvote 0
Change rooms table - Plus emulator

Hey,
In the column Owner of the rooms table, i see the id of the players, i would like to change that into the username of the player.

For Plus emulator please


Thanks
 
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back