Official PlusEMU - Help Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
◝(⁰▿⁰)◜Smile◝ (⁰▿⁰)◜
Developer
Joined
May 29, 2007
Messages
2,165
Reaction score
912
Post your help requests related to the PlusEMU emulator here.

Please use the SPOILER tags if you're going to post screenshots or a large chunk of code.
Also make sure your code is between the CODE tags to make it easier to read.

WARNING:
When replying to a post, QUOTE the post. There's a link under the user's post "Reply With Quote" - use it. If you're not replying to a question with quote, it will be considered as Spam.

Edit 01/05/16: Please! Make sure to add your emulator version, if it's either Habboon or any other edit, or original PlusEMU. There's a lot of PlusEmu edits out there, and we would like the questions get to be made in only one thread.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Re: [PlusEMU] When you signup a room automatic get's created

Hello,

You must create a function like the regular room creation (send the same packets) and caching it + database query and send another couple of packets like setting homeroom and if you want items into it then it's a bit more work. The function of Newbie room creation you could place in the authentication thing.
 
Upvote 0
Re: [PlusEMU] When you signup a room automatic get's created

Just like what streamhotel said, but I would put the function to insert the rooms upon registering on the final stage so it will be easy.
 
Upvote 0
Re: [PlusEMU] When you signup a room automatic get's created

Hello,

You must create a function like the regular room creation (send the same packets) and caching it + database query and send another couple of packets like setting homeroom and if you want items into it then it's a bit more work. The function of Newbie room creation you could place in the authentication thing.

I think the best place to create the room is right after where it checks to see if the user has data in the 'user_info' table. You can use that check to see if the user is a nooby. What I'd do is build a base room and then grab all the items, room model, wall thickness ext. from that room and create it for the new user.
 
Upvote 0
I need to know. How to change timeout in avatar effect?

QLDOVvM - Official PlusEMU - Help Thread - RaGEZONE Forums
 
Upvote 0
You can create a "Welcome room" using PHP in register form and the function insert_id with mysql :) you must create your own sql


Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk
 
Upvote 0
Re: Fix command: eha on plusemu

Hey, using Plus.Communication.Packets.Outgoing.Moderation;
using Plus.Communication.Packets.Outgoing.Rooms.Notifications;
using Plus.HabboHotel.GameClients;
using System;
namespace Plus.HabboHotel.Rooms.Chat.Commands.Events
{
internal class EventAlertCommand : IChatCommand
{
public string PermissionRequired
{
get
{
return "command_event_alert";
}
}
public string Parameters
{
get
{
return "";
}
}
public string Description
{
get
{
return "Envoyer une alerte d'animation à tout l'hôtel";
}
}
public void Execute(GameClients.GameClient Session, Rooms.Room Room, string[] Params)
{
if (Params.Length == 1)
{
Session.SendWhisper("N'oublie pas ton message !");
return;
}


string Message = CommandManager.MergeParams(Params, 1);
PlusEnvironment.GetGame().GetClientManager().SendMessage(new RoomNotificationComposer("Message des animateurs", "Une nouvelle animation se déroule dans l'appart de: <b> " + Room.OwnerName + "</b>.\n\nDépêche toi de participer avant que l'appart ne soit fermé ! Clique sur le bouton <b><i> Aller dans l'appart</i></b> pour participer à l'animation. \n\n" + "<b>Plus de détails: </b> " + Message + "\n\n", "eventoshut", "Aller dans l'appart", "event:navigator/goto/" + Session.GetHabbo().CurrentRoom.RoomId));
return;
}
}
}

sorry i'm french :)
 
Upvote 0
Hello. I read the tutorial for camera in plus emulator but I don't know what can I do with this, I need help please.

camera.photo.publishing.enabled=false
stories.image_url_base=http://my-site.com/
stories.upload_image.url=http://my-site.com/upload
 
Upvote 0
Re: Fix command: eha on plusemu

Hi
Fix command: eha on plusemu please

someone can give me
Try :sa and in my opinion a pretty useless command but it's working fine.

boardza
It's just a timestamp. Do you wan't to change its duration? You might first find the item id in catalog_items by searching it's page and then items_base and change duration time, I think it's working in seconds so one hour = 3600 seconds.

GlobeCMS
This isn't a good practise. When you should use the shared cache of rooms and send a MUS command to create the room after creation?

Amine Ouhani
Just a permission related problem man.
 
Upvote 0
Hello Guys,

I have some weird bugg with wired...

A wired furni (not sure which one) works fine in the beginning but after some time it crashes the room and nobody can enter the room anymore even if a restart the emulator.

It also shows this in console:
Taiga - Official PlusEMU - Help Thread - RaGEZONE Forums


Anybody else having this issue?


Thanks in advance!



Update: I'm pretty sure its one of the "conditions".



http://pastebin.com/tSyHwW4a

Here are some packets errors.
 
Upvote 0
Re: PlusEMU - Habboon Edit - PRODUCTION-201601012205-226667486

Anyone knows a fix for the roller bug?

Place 2 roller like this:

Now make :setspeed 0 and go on the roller.
And now make :pickall and see how the bug works :D
 
Upvote 0
streamhotel

I don't send anything to the emu. I've a query that creates the room, and I've the queries to insert the items into the Database and so into the room.


Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk
It's a performance issue. What is better: inserting all data into a database directly (non cached) or sending it over RCON. RCON right! You get it directly cached so its decreasing mysql traffic which give better performance. If you do it on your way it's about having feature's with a bad performance and not the quality of your method. Saving should be done by room cycling manager and isn't a priority.
 
Upvote 0
streamhotel I've not problem in performance, and the items that I insert into db are few, maybe 50 or less. However it works perfectly without any problem so why not?
An old car should also work but for how long? Do you understand what I try to explain. If you have a little hotel you wouldn't care about it but for big hotels is performance a very important thing also for developers which aren't nonchalant and don't always try the easy way which in the most cases causes problems. You have still developers who place quality before quantity.

DenzingEis
That's a little strange bug! The avatar keeps rolling? Try to invidually pick up rollers and see what's happening. If the bugs not appears deal with it like you do with a single item pickup event.
 
Upvote 0
An old car should also work but for how long? Do you understand what I try to explain. If you have a little hotel you wouldn't care about it but for big hotels is performance a very important thing also for developers which aren't nonchalant and don't always try the easy way which in the most cases causes problems. You have still developers who place quality before quantity.

DenzingEis
That's a little strange bug! The avatar keeps rolling? Try to invidually pick up rollers and see what's happening. If the bugs not appears deal with it like you do with a single item pickup event.

I've an hotel that has 100 online every day, I see many errors in wired cycle instead, and I think that is a big problem that I must resolve. However I create a command that reply a room, and I saw that I can insert instead 700 queries in two seconds... so.. the performance is ok
 
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back