Official PlusEMU - Help Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
◝(⁰▿⁰)◜Smile◝ (⁰▿⁰)◜
Developer
Joined
May 29, 2007
Messages
2,165
Reaction score
912
Post your help requests related to the PlusEMU emulator here.

Please use the SPOILER tags if you're going to post screenshots or a large chunk of code.
Also make sure your code is between the CODE tags to make it easier to read.

WARNING:
When replying to a post, QUOTE the post. There's a link under the user's post "Reply With Quote" - use it. If you're not replying to a question with quote, it will be considered as Spam.

Edit 01/05/16: Please! Make sure to add your emulator version, if it's either Habboon or any other edit, or original PlusEMU. There's a lot of PlusEmu edits out there, and we would like the questions get to be made in only one thread.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I keep getting this error each time someone uses the MOD TOOL for help.
[Error in query:
Code:
INSERT INTO moderation_tickets (score,type,status,sender_id,reported_id,moderator_id,message,room_id,room_name,timestamp) VALUES (1,'124','open','113','152','0' @[I][B][URL="http://forum.ragezone.com/members/215285.html"]mess[/URL][/B][/I]age,'135' @[I][B][URL="http://forum.ragezone.com/members/1333344765.html"]name[/URL][/B][/I],'1474147963.07807')
MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlException (0x80004005): Column count doesn't match value count at row 1
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlStream.ReadPacket()
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.NativeDriver.GetResult(Int32& affectedRow, Int64& insertedId)
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Driver.NextResult(Int32 statementId, Boolean force)
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlDataReader.NextResult()
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior)
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlCommand.ExecuteScalar()
   at Plus.Database.Adapter.QueryAdapter.InsertQuery() in C:\Users\tomki\Desktop\PlusEMU\Database\Adapter\QueryAdapter.cs:line 160


Anyone got any ideas?
 
Upvote 0
I have a problem with my inventory, when I am in my own room, and there is a lock, and when anybody will entered the room, and when I click on ''x'' (do not open the door) my inventory closed automaticly, and when I buy someting, or pickup someting, I cant see my furniture in my inventory. When I relog (closed the client, en enter the client) and open my inventory, then I can see my furnitures that I have picked up or have bought.

Sorry for my bad english, I am dutch. :P
 
Upvote 0
I have a problem with my inventory, when I am in my own room, and there is a lock, and when anybody will entered the room, and when I click on ''x'' (do not open the door) my inventory closed automaticly, and when I buy someting, or pickup someting, I cant see my furniture in my inventory. When I relog (closed the client, en enter the client) and open my inventory, then I can see my furnitures that I have picked up or have bought.

Sorry for my bad english, I am dutch. :P

Just remove in Communication/Packets/Incoming/Rooms/Action/LetUserInEvent.cs line 42:
Code:
Room.SendMessage(new FlatAccessDeniedComposer(Client.GetHabbo().Username), true);
This works so far for me.
 
Upvote 0
Re: PlusEMU - Habboon Edit - PRODUCTION-201602082203-712976078

Hi,

wondering if anyone is able to help...
I'm using Habboon's Edit of PlusEMU... and have found a bug after many users complaining about it.

Taiga - Official PlusEMU - Help Thread - RaGEZONE Forums

When someone clicks on either of these 2 friendship buttons to find friends or friends list, they Disconnect?

Any fixs :(
 
Upvote 0



Hi! I have a problem with loading things and avatar. I've checked variables, and much more.

Can you give me new figuredata, variables, and things that can help me?
 
Upvote 0
Re: PlusEMU - Habboon Edit - PRODUCTION-201601012205-226667486

Hello guys i am new to this, so please tell me if there's anything wrong with my post. My problems are:

1. My pet won't show up in the inventory after i picked it up. It only shows up in the inventory when i reload the hotel.

2. I have been trying all the fixes suggestion but it seems not working for me. The group badge images shows up when u editing the badge but not after u done editing.
By the way, in my badge-fill folder, there is no file. Is that normal?

*I'm using habboon plusemu version
 
Upvote 0
I don't know, but i've added the new Halloween 2016 Furnis in my Catalogue.
Now i've added all the SQL's & SWF's but the Emulator say me Item not Found.. it's not only one Item, I need Help it's my first work with r63b

Screen:

Cheers,
 
Upvote 0
I don't know, but i've added the new Halloween 2016 Furnis in my Catalogue.
Now i've added all the SQL's & SWF's but the Emulator say me Item not Found.. it's not only one Item, I need Help it's my first work with r63b

Screen:

Cheers,

You didn't add the furniture queries.
 
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back