• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Phoenix CF [UberEmu Compatible]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
?? Is HabboH home hosted and is there an build in EMU?

HabboH is hosted by Hussain Baig host

You can run this at home if you wish but dont have to (You will need a coldfusion host)

This is a CMS there is not a built in Emulator! use a modified Uber or Buy a Phoenix Emu License

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
HabboH is hosted by Hussain Baig host

You can run this at home if you wish but dont have to (You will need a coldfusion host)

This is a CMS there is not a built in Emulator! use a modified Uber or Buy a Phoenix Emu License

where can i find a modified uber?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
My problem is solved, but I have now another problem, If I open the hotel, It loads all the way but at the end it stays at the hotel screen and 5 secs later it gets an error....

Last edited:
Habbo helper
Reaction score
how do u fix this

Code:
Warning: date_default_timezone_get() [function.date-default-timezone-get]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/New_York' for '-5.0/no DST' instead in C:\xampp\htdocs\config.php on line 11

Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: YES) in C:\xampp\htdocs\config.php on line 13
Could not connect to server, error: Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: YES)

Reaction score
how do u fix this

Code:
Warning: date_default_timezone_get() [function.date-default-timezone-get]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/New_York' for '-5.0/no DST' instead in C:\xampp\htdocs\config.php on line 11

Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: YES) in C:\xampp\htdocs\config.php on line 13
Could not connect to server, error: Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: YES)

PhoenixCF doesn't have a config.php - I think you have this mistaken for something else.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I really don't like the scene of buying the emulator :v

The one and only!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
It was released on 0taku by another user. Besides, it is not relevant seeing as this is the PhoenixCF thread and all.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Guys seriously please help with my problem
I uploaded an Image of my error take a look and get back to me

Sorry if im being a noob but i used to be a pro at V26 then stopped and just got re into it and its evolved to r63 which is big so please help

Reaction score
Guys seriously please help with my problem
I uploaded an Image of my error take a look and get back to me

Sorry if im being a noob but i used to be a pro at V26 then stopped and just got re into it and its evolved to r63 which is big so please help

Did you take my advise, that might have helped. :)

P.S Installed IIS. :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes I took your advise ;)

but it didn't seem too do much after waiting 4mins of doing so I came to seek further advise I dont know what IIS is but I'll look into it if you take a look at the picture you will see the problem has something to do with my Apache xampp gave me please help and advice

Habbo helper
Reaction score
The PHP version isn't being developed to my knowledge.

ohh well i try coldfusion and

doesnt work for me it make me download something

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back