• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Release] Burning Soulworker server files (leaked on spring 2023 - full server - NOT 2023 files)

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Come to Soulworker Development, you're welcome.

When the project starts, it will be easy for you to get involved if you want to.

At the moment, I think they're finalising the hosting server that will support the password cracking project, as a separate channel has just been created for this, but it's not yet accessible.
Sure friend

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
For your information, the bruteforce collective project has finally been launched.

Anyone wishing to participate is welcome, and if the password is found, it will be shared with the whole community.

hashtopolis 01 - [Release] Burning Soulworker server files (leaked on spring 2023 - full server - NOT 2023 files) - RaGEZONE Forums

hashtopolis 02 - [Release] Burning Soulworker server files (leaked on spring 2023 - full server - NOT 2023 files) - RaGEZONE Forums

hashtopolis 03 - [Release] Burning Soulworker server files (leaked on spring 2023 - full server - NOT 2023 files) - RaGEZONE Forums

hashtopolis 04 - [Release] Burning Soulworker server files (leaked on spring 2023 - full server - NOT 2023 files) - RaGEZONE Forums

If you need a discord link, please contact me by PM, so as not to contravene the rules of this forum, thank you !

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
For your information, the bruteforce collective project has finally been launched.

Anyone wishing to participate is welcome, and if the password is found, it will be shared with the whole community.

View attachment 241629

View attachment 241630

View attachment 241631

View attachment 241632

If you need a discord link, please contact me by PM, so as not to contravene the rules of this forum, thank you !
Do you have the password yet?

No, unfortunately not.

In fact, their Hashtopolis project is dead : see my attachment, they said so themselves recently.

To be honest, there are several important thoughts to make about this failed project, because the truth is that it was very badly done, from what I've seen and what some people have told me.

Of course, we have to be fair, and before criticising them, we should first thank these people for trying to do something: in my opinion, it's generous of them to try this kind of collective project and to want to share the password with everyone if they succeed (to put it plainly, it's the complete opposite of a certain "Oswald" who once again laughed at everyone, because when the people over there asked him for even a small hint, the number of characters at the start of the project, he laughed in their faces and told them something like : "the password has more than one character").

That said, let's take a cold, hard look at the reasons for their failure.

Unfortunately, their bruteforce project came up against a number of major problems that allowed them to shoot themselves in the foot from the outset.

The first major mistake was failing to get certain countries with large populations and potential participants to sign up to the project: forget the case of Iran and North Korea (lmao), but for Russia and especially China, which between them account for a good proportion of the world's population and which also have active communities on SW and on private mmo servers in general, this was certainly very detrimental.

Second major error : from what several people have told me, their hashtopolis server was abnormally slow.

For example, a card that should normally be doing 50,000 pw/s was only doing 15,000 pw/s, a card that was doing 3,000 pw/s was only doing 1,000 pw/s, and so on.

In the case of bruteforce, this was a considerable waste of time.

The third major mistake : their project required complicated manoeuvres to join, which is a huge blunder if you intend to involve as many people as possible.

They should have set up a project that was easily accessible to everyone, even the most casual gamer.

The fourth mistake : their communication was very poor, with no regular monitoring of the project's progress and little communication, all of which can only be bad for the enthusiasm and interest of a collective movement.

This is just my opinion, but with such a balls and chains from the outset, it was doomed from the start, there was absolutely no way he could succeed in anything.

From what I've read over there looking for the latest news, they were at just 10-15% of... 6 characters, while claiming themselves to be "very slow".

Attachments

• Hashtopolis dead - [Release] Burning Soulworker server files (leaked on spring 2023 - full server - NOT 2023 files) - RaGEZONE Forums
    Hashtopolis dead.png
    34.6 KB · Views: 144
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
No, unfortunately not.

In fact, their Hashtopolis project is dead : see my attachment, they said so themselves recently.

To be honest, there are several important thoughts to make about this failed project, because the truth is that it was very badly done, from what I've seen and what some people have told me.

Of course, we have to be fair, and before criticising them, we should first thank these people for trying to do something: in my opinion, it's generous of them to try this kind of collective project and to want to share the password with everyone if they succeed (to put it plainly, it's the complete opposite of a certain "Oswald" who once again laughed at everyone, because when the people over there asked him for even a small hint, the number of characters at the start of the project, he laughed in their faces and told them something like : "the password has more than one character").

That said, let's take a cold, hard look at the reasons for their failure.

Unfortunately, their bruteforce project came up against a number of major problems that allowed them to shoot themselves in the foot from the outset.

The first major mistake was failing to get certain countries with large populations and potential participants to sign up to the project: forget the case of Iran and North Korea (lmao), but for Russia and especially China, which between them account for a good proportion of the world's population and which also have active communities on SW and on private mmo servers in general, this was certainly very detrimental.

Second major error : from what several people have told me, their hashtopolis server was abnormally slow.

For example, a card that should normally be doing 50,000 pw/s was only doing 15,000 pw/s, a card that was doing 3,000 pw/s was only doing 1,000 pw/s, and so on.

In the case of bruteforce, this was a considerable waste of time.

The third major mistake : their project required complicated manoeuvres to join, which is a huge blunder if you intend to involve as many people as possible.

They should have set up a project that was easily accessible to everyone, even the most casual gamer.

The fourth mistake : their communication was very poor, with no regular monitoring of the project's progress and little communication, all of which can only be bad for the enthusiasm and interest of a collective movement.

This is just my opinion, but with such a balls and chains from the outset, it was doomed from the start, there was absolutely no way he could succeed in anything.

From what I've read over there looking for the latest news, they were at just 10-15% of... 6 characters, while claiming themselves to be "very slow".

As for the problems and the slowness of Hashtopolis, I'm pretty sure that's due to the fact that they couldn't (or didn't know how to) optimise their server.

As for the restrictions for certain countries like Russia and China, unfortunately these are restrictions inherent to the host, I think, and there was nothing they could do about it.

But it's true that they should have anticipated this problem.

There's no doubt that all this and the rest of what you mention inevitably put a brake on their whole project, and on that point I quite agree with you.

At least they tried, but it's strange that they threw in the towel so quickly.:unsure:

In fact, the 4 fundamental points you mention are not dramatic or insurmountable.

Well, we can set up a project by learning from their mistakes, preparing a high-performance server that will be much faster and optimised than theirs, open to the whole world (with no restrictions for anyone), much easier to access and highly secure, with maximum transparency and regular objective control for all those who want it.

In short, it will be professional work that serves the common good and the objective to be achieved.

And we undertake not to stop it on a whim.

It's entirely feasible for us, and of course it will just take a little time to set up.

The question is whether people want to participate.

We'll just have to pick up where their Hashtopolis server left off, it's not insurmountable.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Don't worry, we haven't had much time over the last two weeks because we're also involved in other activities, but nevertheless we're making good progress on the creation of a software package that will prove to be very effective.

We already have a prototype version and the experimental tests are very encouraging.

The optimisation also works very well and the software is much faster than the Hashtopolis version that came from the discord.

We're also working on integrating an improved 'dictionary' section into the software, alongside the classic bruteforce section, in the belief that no option should be overlooked, especially not this one.

We don't want to repeat the mistakes that were made on the discord with a hastily created tool that turned out to be more counterproductive than anything else (despite people's goodwill, which shouldn't be devalued, everyone does what they can).

We're aiming for quality rather than haste, so it's taking longer, not to mention the fact that we have to set up a secure server accessible to everyone and that we also have other activities on the side.

We'll let you know as soon as the final version is up and running and 100% functional.

Thank you for your patience.(y)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Speaking of dictionnary attacks, does anyone here have any dictionnary files to share ?

Would'nt it be nice to collect as many as posdible ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Speaking of dictionnary attacks, does anyone here have any dictionnary files to share ?

Would'nt it be nice to collect as many as posdible ?

It's a good idea, especially as we've added a tool to our software under development that enables us to isolate each term in a text file and remove duplicates (not to mention other fine-tuning options in preparation and/or already ready, which we'll talk about another time).

Similarly, we won't stop at simple 'basic' dictionary attacks, which have little chance of succeeding in truth.

What we really need, and what we believe to be effective in this particular type of search, are 'term and number mutation' attacks: in other words, a tool that allows each term to be combined with another by creating mixed files for all the terms in one or more text files, without exception. (Note, however, that the more terms the text files contain, the larger the mixed files become, which can quickly grow drastically...)

If anyone has documents related to the game or discussions also related more or less directly to it (from servers, discord, forums, or even internet archives related to BSW, anything can be useful or even decisive), please do not hesitate for a single second to share them here (publicly or privately).

If you want to work on your own but don't have the time or the skills to transform documents you think might be useful into usable dictionary files, we can send them back to you after transforming them into useful dictionary files using our software.

So if anyone has anything interesting, please don't hesitate to share it, thank you.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

One last thing that seems important to me : with a view to preparing a collective bruteforce (which will require additional work with the creation of a client version of our software in addition to the server version currently being finalised), we'd like to know who's ready to take part in this bruteforce project.

We therefore invite anyone interested in taking part in this project to get the password, to let us know here (either directly in the topic, or by private message, also telling us the quality of the GPU used), which will give us at least a concrete idea of the effectiveness or otherwise of this collective project in preparation.

Thank you in advance.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Guys, we were testing the Oswald server. Are we cracking passwords yet?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
One might wonder, who are the people stupid enough and slavish enough to participate in this Oswald's server ???

I mean, do you truly have no dignity ?

This guy is exploiting files from a server that was promised to everyone by the Burning and should therefore be free for everyone, and instead you have this crook who monopolizes all for himself, who makes fun of you and who shares nothing at all, even worse who has helped absolutely no one to find the solution and, supreme scam of all, he is now going to make you pay money in its store on a server you should have had for free !!!

At this level of stupidity I really think that the slaves who will participate in this scam and pay with their own money on this scammer's server are even more guilty than him, because unlike people who prostitute themselves to earn money, or even crooks like this Oswald, here we are dealing with people who prostitute themselves to lose money LMAO !

It apparently wasn't enough to see the Burning roll them in flour 3 times in the past, they're going to get screwed a fourth time..

In 6 months to 1 year this Oswald (whose server is already behind the "Global server" which caught up with the Korean server at raid level in this month of December), as during the first three times, will close his server and leave with the piggy bank filled with the money of the donkeys who will have allowed themselves to be taken advantage of for the umpteenth time.

And in truth it will be well deserved, because they won't even have the excuse of not knowing that it was a scam.🙃

Oswald322 - [Release] Burning Soulworker server files (leaked on spring 2023 - full server - NOT 2023 files) - RaGEZONE Forums

(Oswald=B****** - "I promise you wonderful things under a new name, collect the money from the shop, i'll make sure there's no one after me and goodbye lmao !")

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Mitsugan here.

I was a game officer of Burning's community for about a year.

Starting from sometime after release of 1.0 Ignition code name. (27 October 2017)

I can assure you that no matter if you crack the password he puts on (and I bet 100% the password is not even what it claims to potentially be in the -clue- he gave to the people who had some faith in him) these files are not going to be complete.

With Burning there was always some kind of bullpoop going around. He closed the server 3 times and each time he promised better things.

100% sure that Oswald guy is Burning. Even the way he "talks".

So just take this with a grain of salt from an old Game Officer of his community. I will leave here some more clues regarding what the password could be related to even if I am pretty sure the password is not what he claims to be with his poop clue.

1. Version 1.0 was a total mess. First raid was totally bugged.
2. The party system didn't allow dupe characters
2. Version 1.0 code name was Ignition. We didn't have Iris back then.
3. Version 1.0 release date was October 27th 2017.
4. Version 1.0 Team was made of 4 people. 2 Game officer and 2 Community manager and Burning. We really never met the whole "dev team" and to begin with I don't think there was a pro team behind Burning working for him.
5. Burning really liked the chainsaw girl that LionGames never released btw. I don't even remember her name. But I know it was replaced with Haru in future before 1.0 release.

Also another thing to takes notes on. Iris on 1.0 was a real thing being requested by the whole community to the point that it became a meme. Sadly I don't have access to the screenshot of all the things I used to take regarding that but it is what it is.

Back then Burning really didn't want to get another developer working with him, so idk what made him change of idea in some messages I have been reading before that.

I am not saying you guys should give up with cracking the password. I am just saying that working with Burning made me realize a lot of things. Even if I wasn't really a good Game Officer back then.

My hunch says that the password is related to the date the server was released. 27 October 2017. I just can't recall something important happening that day. It's been years since then.

I don't think dictionary attacks would work unless you get a whole sentence made of out of it with all possible events that occured that October 27th. Knowing Burning and his bullpoop it's not going to be even possible.

I will come and update this post if I get to remember some important events that involved all 1.0 version of the game.

Cheers.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Mitsugan here.

I was a game officer of Burning's community for about a year.

Starting from sometime after release of 1.0 Ignition code name. (27 October 2017)

I can assure you that no matter if you crack the password he puts on (and I bet 100% the password is not even what it claims to potentially be in the -clue- he gave to the people who had some faith in him) these files are not going to be complete.

With Burning there was always some kind of bullpoop going around. He closed the server 3 times and each time he promised better things.

100% sure that Oswald guy is Burning. Even the way he "talks".

So just take this with a grain of salt from an old Game Officer of his community. I will leave here some more clues regarding what the password could be related to even if I am pretty sure the password is not what he claims to be with his poop clue.

1. Version 1.0 was a total mess. First raid was totally bugged.
2. The party system didn't allow dupe characters
2. Version 1.0 code name was Ignition. We didn't have Iris back then.
3. Version 1.0 release date was October 27th 2017.
4. Version 1.0 Team was made of 4 people. 2 Game officer and 2 Community manager and Burning. We really never met the whole "dev team" and to begin with I don't think there was a pro team behind Burning working for him.
5. Burning really liked the chainsaw girl that LionGames never released btw. I don't even remember her name. But I know it was replaced with Haru in future before 1.0 release.

Also another thing to takes notes on. Iris on 1.0 was a real thing being requested by the whole community to the point that it became a meme. Sadly I don't have access to the screenshot of all the things I used to take regarding that but it is what it is.

Back then Burning really didn't want to get another developer working with him, so idk what made him change of idea in some messages I have been reading before that.

I am not saying you guys should give up with cracking the password. I am just saying that working with Burning made me realize a lot of things. Even if I wasn't really a good Game Officer back then.

My hunch says that the password is related to the date the server was released. 27 October 2017. I just can't recall something important happening that day. It's been years since then.

I don't think dictionary attacks would work unless you get a whole sentence made of out of it with all possible events that occured that October 27th. Knowing Burning and his bullpoop it's not going to be even possible.

I will come and update this post if I get to remember some important events that involved all 1.0 version of the game.

Cheers.

Thank you for your testimony Mitsugan. (y)

What you say is interesting.

Your role as game officer at the time may be very valuable, as you were in a privileged position for the 'adventure' of version 1.0.

If the password is really crackable, it's most likely a very specific wink (theory 1), otherwise it's a grotesque troll, which would be your assumption. (theory 2)

I too admit to being very dubious at the moment, but as it costs nothing, I might as well do a few more investigations.

As it stands, if we start from theory 1, I also think that a potential key would be to refresh your memory about this period, for example if particular events occurred during the existence of version 1.0.

On the SoulworkerDevelopment discord, while doing some research, there was a discussion between 2 members talking about this version 1 closing event :

The Burning community met in Roccotown before the server closed.

Certain specific things could have been said or done at that time, that's what was suggested in the thread it seems to me.

Or it could be something else that happened during the course of version 1.0, which if I remember correctly lasted about 2 years.

It could be something specific to the Burning community that happened on the Burning discord at the time, or, similarly, something special that happened during an in-game event (for example when Iris arrived, but not only that, the possibilities are much wider).

These are of course only suppositions, adopting theory 1, that this password could be found.

It's also interesting (theory 2) to hear you say that you're certain this Oswald is Burning: if that's the case, perhaps we should try to confuse him on the SoulworkerDevelopment discord, because if it's true, this man has been making fun of people there for a long time and manipulating them all like puppets.

One might wonder, who are the people stupid enough and slavish enough to participate in this Oswald's server ???

I mean, do you truly have no dignity ?

This guy is exploiting files from a server that was promised to everyone by the Burning and should therefore be free for everyone, and instead you have this crook who monopolizes all for himself, who makes fun of you and who shares nothing at all, even worse who has helped absolutely no one to find the solution and, supreme scam of all, he is now going to make you pay money in its store on a server you should have had for free !!!

At this level of stupidity I really think that the slaves who will participate in this scam and pay with their own money on this scammer's server are even more guilty than him, because unlike people who prostitute themselves to earn money, or even crooks like this Oswald, here we are dealing with people who prostitute themselves to lose money LMAO !

It apparently wasn't enough to see the Burning roll them in flour 3 times in the past, they're going to get screwed a fourth time..

In 6 months to 1 year this Oswald (whose server is already behind the "Global server" which caught up with the Korean server at raid level in this month of December), as during the first three times, will close his server and leave with the piggy bank filled with the money of the donkeys who will have allowed themselves to be taken advantage of for the umpteenth time.

And in truth it will be well deserved, because they won't even have the excuse of not knowing that it was a scam.🙃

View attachment 253636
(Oswald=B****** - "I promise you wonderful things under a new name, collect the money from the shop, i'll make sure there's no one after me and goodbye lmao !")

I'm in complete agreement about the fact that some people would demean themselves by participating in the server of this individual called Oswald : in fact, it comes down to masochism if nothing else.

The truth is that people should be more 'subtle' in their approach : it's obvious that this Oswald needs them, just for feedback and more feedback for his tests.

And he's recruiting the "slaves" you're talking about, mostly on the SoulworkerDevelopment discord : it would be enough for the people there to make a deal with him: "we'll help you fine-tune your server, but in return you'll agree to prove your good faith by sharing the password with us".

Otherwise, he'd have to be reported everywhere and sacked of discord.

By agreeing to help, even this Oswald, assuming there's a misunderstanding and that he's not Burning, would gain in trust capital and recruitment potential on his future server, because 99% of people still don't trust him.

The fact that he refuses to do so shows that something in there is really very suspicious.

Of course, if this Oswald is Burning, it confirms that this has been nothing but a sham from the start.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you for your testimony Mitsugan. (y)

What you say is interesting.

Your role as game officer at the time may be very valuable, as you were in a privileged position for the 'adventure' of version 1.0.

If the password is really crackable, it's most likely a very specific wink (theory 1), otherwise it's a grotesque troll, which would be your assumption. (theory 2)

I too admit to being very dubious at the moment, but as it costs nothing, I might as well do a few more investigations.

As it stands, if we start from theory 1, I also think that a potential key would be to refresh your memory about this period, for example if particular events occurred during the existence of version 1.0.

On the SoulworkerDevelopment discord, while doing some research, there was a discussion between 2 members talking about this version 1 closing event :

The Burning community met in Roccotown before the server closed.

Certain specific things could have been said or done at that time, that's what was suggested in the thread it seems to me.

Or it could be something else that happened during the course of version 1.0, which if I remember correctly lasted about 2 years.

It could be something specific to the Burning community that happened on the Burning discord at the time, or, similarly, something special that happened during an in-game event (for example when Iris arrived, but not only that, the possibilities are much wider).

These are of course only suppositions, adopting theory 1, that this password could be found.

It's also interesting (theory 2) to hear you say that you're certain this Oswald is Burning: if that's the case, perhaps we should try to confuse him on the SoulworkerDevelopment discord, because if it's true, this man has been making fun of people there for a long time and manipulating them all like puppets.

I'm in complete agreement about the fact that some people would demean themselves by participating in the server of this individual called Oswald : in fact, it comes down to masochism if nothing else.

The truth is that people should be more 'subtle' in their approach : it's obvious that this Oswald needs them, just for feedback and more feedback for his tests.

And he's recruiting the "slaves" you're talking about, mostly on the SoulworkerDevelopment discord : it would be enough for the people there to make a deal with him: "we'll help you fine-tune your server, but in return you'll agree to prove your good faith by sharing the password with us".

Otherwise, he'd have to be reported everywhere and sacked of discord.

By agreeing to help, even this Oswald, assuming there's a misunderstanding and that he's not Burning, would gain in trust capital and recruitment potential on his future server, because 99% of people still don't trust him.

The fact that he refuses to do so shows that something in there is really very suspicious.

Of course, if this Oswald is Burning, it confirms that this has been nothing but a sham from the start.

I did my research and managed to join the discord server. There are some things I would like to point out.

1. Chronological appearance of Burning Vs Oswald is way too of a coincidence to be even true.

Looking for some more chats (I spent about 4 hours reading everything he said and didn't say)

Dr Boskonovitch - [Release] Burning Soulworker server files (leaked on spring 2023 - full server - NOT 2023 files) - RaGEZONE Forums

Apparently this was the full amount he throw in AWS clusters for the password cracking. I am not sure if this is true and he also claims to:
1703607708315 - [Release] Burning Soulworker server files (leaked on spring 2023 - full server - NOT 2023 files) - RaGEZONE Forums

2. People allegate that there were 2 Burnings (2 owners or 2 different people). I am 100% sure this is not the case. We just got to see real Burning right before poopshow started. And no, Era was just a common player who I am not sure what was his username before he changed to Era and "helped" Burning. And by my investigation and what people say about these 2 is that Era and Burning never really agreed in anything. Burning was always getting pissed off at Era's ideas and implementations.

I can tell you this because behind scenes Burning did was more of an asshead than you think. He was never fully committed to the succesful of the server. A good example of this is when he introduced Burning Quartz.

3. Burning was really never ill. He just lacked interest after he got what he wanted from players. So when he was out of money (because god knows what he spent all of his community profit) he came back and tried to open again. It didn't work because people was getting fed up by this time.
Also there is no such thing "There is a bad Burning and a good Burning". He just showed his true colors when his plans didn't work.

4. If there was really a good intention to release this files to begin with he would have never put a password behind the files. And yet people still expected for him to leave a normal clue like a normal "good person" does. But no he didn't.

5. Oswald needs feedback because he doesn't understand the game. Just like Burning. He always relied on others to improve the game for him. Also note: If Oswald really wasn't Burning, how come spent what he spent in above screenshot on a game he doesn't even understand? We have here a common bullpoop.

6. Also said guy claims he'll be using the Korean version. That's simply because the files he has have nothing to do with the coded files. What he's using is something else. He hacked LG to get KR source. simple as that.

As I said in the post before this one. I'm very positive something is missing from the coded files anyway and I did confirm this by Oswald:
1703608943778 - [Release] Burning Soulworker server files (leaked on spring 2023 - full server - NOT 2023 files) - RaGEZONE Forums

7. I sadly left some time after Chii Aruel release (I will really send to anyone who PM me the very reason why I left. But this is kind of irrelevant to the password itself so it's meh anyway) which code name was Altar of Ashes. What I can remember for that 1.x version was that the short name was AoA which actually match with a Korean girl Kpop group. The teaser of said version is in the video Like a cat. You can do a quick youtube search for video - AoA like a cat.

This was for a lot of reason. Chii is represented as a cat by wiki: Chii and Cecilia Aruel. Chii was a wandering weak SoulJunk that devoured the corpse of Aruel's dead cat: Pasta. And since she is pretty much the personification annomaly of that cat, Sully, Chloe me and Vorpal (Original team) agreed with Burning to give that as a hint.

Another big thing I do remember is the Red Text of the Death.

This issue was going around for some time. we literally could do nothing and a big red text error appeared in game and in game chat (which sadly I do not remember as well)

As for me, I am working with 3 computers at the same time and I am making some word list regarding BSW events and such. When I am confident I have a really solid worldlist I will share.

I do trully think Oswald being the only person with the password (and ofc he doesn't share as well) is too much of a coincidence. But that is my take.

Attachments

• 1703607597083 - [Release] Burning Soulworker server files (leaked on spring 2023 - full server - NOT 2023 files) - RaGEZONE Forums
    1703607597083.png
    155.9 KB · Views: 729
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Probably one of the most interesting posts I've read since this "conundrum" began, thank you.

You should know, since we're talking about this Oswald's background (I've been studying it all pretty closely myself since I opened this topic), one thing about the allegedly huge investment he claims to have made in the $57,000 AWS amazon cluster, he came out and said it on 16 August in reaction to this message from a certain "Lili Vaden" on the Burning facebook group, which I relayed on page one of this topic at the time :

The origin of this Facebook post is dated 14 August.

2 days later Oswald presented the "bill" at 5 zero...

In my opinion, this message from Lili Vaden on the Burning facebook group, then relayed on the SoulWorker Development discord and then here, must have disturbed him enormously, because he was the first to expose it in all its imposture.

My theory is that he took the time to refine a huge lie and a clever photoshop in the guise of bogus 'proof' to try and save face, otherwise his Burning 4.0 project under construction was going to suffer severely.

Then, when someone confused him on his own "feedbacks" discord (a message that was relayed here at the time https://forum.ragezone.com/threads/...l-server-not-2023-files.1216625/#post-9202628) Oswald invoked his bogus "proof" and banned him, rushing to delete messages that were in no way aggressive or insulting (which just goes to show how embarrassed he was).

So one thing's for sure, this Oswald doesn't want people to think about his actions and his bad faith, he wants fools who don't think... the kind of fools who'll fall for it and who are already ready to cash-shop all over the place when the server isn't even out yet.

An illustration of this I found when reading Oswald's history :

rainyoswald - [Release] Burning Soulworker server files (leaked on spring 2023 - full server - NOT 2023 files) - RaGEZONE Forums

When Oswald reads messages like this, he interprets them as acts of submission because he knows that he's got these customers by the desire, and that with a little sauce on the desire, he's going to empty their pockets.

These are the kind of people who have already been tricked 3 times on v1, v2 and v3 of Burning and Oswald knows how to manipulate them because he has the experience.

Note also that this Oswald has pretended to give a "hint" to the person called Rainy who is getting excited on his discord and who you see in this example.

In this way, he manipulates the naïve man who is to be his future customer by brushing him in the direction of the hair, the latter being quite happy to have the confidence of the 'master': he will therefore be a very good future investor.

It's also worth noting that Oswald's little "Soon" thought was EXACTLY what Burning had left as a single message in the "News" channel of his old discord, before announcing the return of v3 Burning at the end of 2022.

It's the kind of little phrase he's used to saying that betrays his writing habits.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Probably one of the most interesting posts I've read since this "conundrum" began, thank you.

This is actually Interesting.

The word "Soon" was often used by Burning. Way too much if you ask me.
Back then at Ignition version I said the community asked a lot for Iris. Soon was the favorite word of him and it became the meme so the community often mocked everybody else with the "SoonTM".

I also dig a lot of my previous conversation with Burning in my discord DMs but there is absolutely nothing important regarding the server rather than a conversation I had with him regarding a bot we were using (I was a software engineer student back then and he gave me the task of write a bot named LUCY for automatic verification. What the bot did was only check the user account did exist in the forum and allowed them to enter and have full permission to the discord).

I can tell at that point somewhere in 2019 he still was "the nice Burning everybody knew". I left somewhere between July - August 2019. And even tho the bot code was a job HE NEEDED TO DO he relied it to a student and some time after made fun of what I wrote. Then that was when I realized my time as a GO was nothing more but than a bunch of wasted time. I didn't have contact with anyone else because the community hit me hard (I don't blame them because I consider myself not being a good Game Officer / Senior Mod / In-Game Police. Whatever you want to call it).

What I can tell you tho is that the original team tried to do everything we could and had in our hands to manage a good community. And even tho we could have done better (specially me) we really never got to see Burning real intentions till he wanted to close the server for the first time (Even tho I did not was there. I still had contact with the CMs, not anymore tho as I lost contact with all of them).

You are going to meet with entitled people everywhere and I kind did encounter myself with a lot of them in my long journey as a Game Officer and later as a researcher for Burning's password.

Further more I could find the regex.
Code:
[A-Za-z0-9\s]{1,}

And I wrote a bad console tool because I am not really good at python lmao but I guess I rather want that that put a lot of loops in NodeJS and C# and Go.... It gave me around 60333 valid combinations if you add additional word to the additional_terms array and around 17k combination.

Once I know the cmd tool is solid enough I will share. The tool also converts all the terms into hexadecimal and binary numbers. When it comes to Burning passwords.. using hex or decimal could be something we have been missing all along.

It would be good if I could actually put all events name of version 1.0 till version 2.0 sadly I don't have access to that anymore.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
At first I came here to see what was going on with this password story that had so many people thinking and making so much noise everywhere, but now I think the soap opera about the investigation is even more interesting to follow.

So I'd like to add my own personal contribution.

Something has been on my mind lately, so I'd like to share my feelings about it.

It's about what you're talking about, about this guy Oswald and his lies.

I'll skip over the fact that he claims to have found the password and that he's the only person to date to have supposedly deciphered it, even though this "enigma" has been around for over 6 months now and so many people have been looking for it by various means.

Bruteforce, dictionaries, countless attempts at key words, etc.

This alone is highly suspicious, and should be enough to set alarm bells ringing for anyone in their right mind.

But let's get back to the nonsense about the 57k amazon cluster.

He claimed to have found it by paying that unbelievable sum you mention in your posts, by paying a subscription on Amazon, which allowed him to rent a state-of-the-art "AWS cluster".

It was he himself who put forward this pretext, and he went so far as to share this screenshot on the SW discord shared above by Mitsugan, supposedly as indisputable "proof"...

We've seen what Boskonovitch has to say about the highly suspicious chronology, which in my view is simply a smoky trick Oswald used to get out of the mess he was in.

On that point I agree.

BUT there's something even bigger behind this whole Oswald scam and lie, think about it: to open a private massively multiplayer server which, by its own admission, is intended to compete with an official server which is itself massively multiplayer and which is operated by the official developer of the game itself, Lion Games, you need a high degree of anonymity, because by doing such a thing, you expose yourself to very, very big risks (serious criminal proceedings and if you get caught, heavy fines and even prison in my opinion).

So it's a VERY, VERY risky thing to do, and you need to be absolutely careful, both for yourself and for those around you.

And yet this is the same Oswald who shamelessly tells people who doubt him that he rented an Amazon cluster as if nothing had happened, paying a crazy amount of money to find a password.

A password he didn't know if it was real or not at the time, if his version is to be believed !

Can't you see the scams, the contradictions and the paradoxes in such a statement ?

Just think about the fact that to pay for an Amazon subscription, you have to fill in a lot of precise legal details, identity, address, credit card number, IP address and many other things that can easily be used to set up a very sophisticated tracking system.

Amazon (a powerful BIG DATA corporation and member of the GAFA) makes it easy for the authorities to track down anyone who decides to use this trading company !

Even the FBI, if need be, can call Amazon without any problem in the event of an lmao investigation !!!!

Whether it's you or those around you who do it for you, the last thing you want to do if you want to open a private server that's going to land you on your arse in terms of the risk of criminal and legal proceedings, is to go through Amazon and then post your name in front of everyone saying "look what I've just done at Amazon, and now I'm opening my server" !

Who can believe such nonsense ?????????

Don't get me wrong, this Amazon cluster AWS story is complete rubbish invented by a mythster called Oswald who outrageously mocked the guys on the discord over there by telling them this tall tale when he realised that hardly anyone trusted him.

It's all the more ridiculous when you consider that the game's source code is being sold on the black market for around $6,000/7,000.

This was pointed out on the SW discord and has been known about for quite some time.

So no-one could be stupid enough to buy a Burning server that's worth $500/600 max as it stands and that's already obsolete compared to the official server when it was shut down last June, at a price of almost $60,000, when you also know that products a thousand times more useful than that sell for almost 10 times less !

Oswald's sales pitch is shady from start to finish, it doesn't hold water at all !

He spends an ABRACADABRANT sum approaching $60,000 to find a password he doesn't know if it's true or false, and he does it in order to make money on his private server afterwards !

Nonsense, ridiculous, a TOTAL NON-SENSE !!!

I also asked a specialist what he thought of Oswald's invoice, and to sum up what he told : hacking up an image like this is extremely easy and quick to do, taking just a few minutes with the right tools and a bit of skill.

So this image PROVES NOTHING AT ALL; on the contrary, it's definite proof of Oswald's swindle.

Whether it's for the price, which is an absurd and abysmal debt with a view to making money afterwards, or for the questions of anonymity that it engenders.

And for the effrontery of daring to present this as an argument of good faith.

But what Oswald is doing is consistent with what I explained in my previous message about the prostitution of what he considers to be his slaves anyway: he's just targeting a totally enslaved clientele and he very probably considers that their degree of intelligence is close to that of mentally ill people worthy of being committed to a psychiatric asylum.

He knows full well that sane people will never be juicy customers for him.

If you want proof of this, check out the statements made by the psychopath who has been Oswald's staunchest supporter on the BSW facebook for months: he's a pervert with confirmed paedophile tendencies who is sexually attracted to little girls, and he got kicked off the SWDevelopment discord precisely for this reason and for other abuses and spam, I'm not joking...

I won't share the link here to his various horrors and absurdities, because I don't want to pollute the subject, but everyone can check for themselves what I'm talking about by doing a little investigating.

I say this simply to show you what individuals Oswald is targeting.

Last edited:
Back