Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RELEASE] Endless Tower 3rd Floor : ALL IN ONE Pack

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Okay... I'm still missing items for Ores, Crystals, Runes and the NPC files for Salon and Arad it seems. :s

While I can implement a Salon or Arad shaped NPC at the correct locations, I still can't make them work the way they should. Any ideas?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
So if you need Crystal/Ore/Rune/Recipe, I'll post them asap :)

About Salon/Arad, I made them working as SHOP NPC in my server so their NPC files are not correct, but I'll post them along with items file, tomorrow :)

--- Updated ---

Here's files for Smelting and Manufacturing Items and NPCs, check out its readme included inside for more information.

MEDIAFIRE :

Code:
http://www.mediafire.com/?tx1tiotmennhqmz

NOTES : THIS PACK CONTAINS ALL SMELTING AND MANUFACTURING RELATED ITEMS AND NPCS BUT BY ADDING THESE FILES INTO YOUR GAME SERVER DOES NOT ADD SMELTING AND MANUFACTURING FUNCTION INTO YOUR SERVER!

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Anything, so long as I can use these interfaces...
trungnt88 - [RELEASE] Endless Tower 3rd Floor : ALL IN ONE Pack - RaGEZONE Forums
trungnt88 - [RELEASE] Endless Tower 3rd Floor : ALL IN ONE Pack - RaGEZONE Forums

XD As I say, I can make those NPCs act as shops, smiths, quest givers... I can't make them show the right UI to perform Smelting (Enchantment, in any other RPG) and Manufacturing (Metallurgy).

When JayMoko was working on his server, I looked at it long and hard. I tried all sorts of codes in the NPC file to try to get those interfaces, and I just couldn't get it to work.

Either the NPC doesn't respond, or they act like a shop. I can make them be the Item Distributor (Post Master), Clan Master, Bless Castle Warp, Warp Engineer, Newter, SoD Secretary... but I can't make them be what they should be. XD

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Check out this file:

Code:
\GameServer\NPC\phillay-imbue.npc

Here's its content:

Code:
*속성			NPC
*모양파일		"char\npc\MN-007\MN-007.INI"

*이름			"아케인 모리프"

//*대화			"에이징은 단련하는 과정 중 아이템이 사라질 수도 있지만, 한번의 조합으로 성능을 좌우하는 믹스처 보다는 더 향상된 아이템 능력을 끌어 낼 수 있죠 "
//*대화			"에이징은 강한 힘을 끌어 낼 수도 있지만 아이템이 증발 할 수도 있다는 것도 잊지 말아야 합니다."
//*대화			"필요한 쉘텀과 돈이 있다면 언제든지 에이징을 할 수 있습니다."
//*대화			"각오는 돼 있으시겠죠? 그럼 에이징을 시작할까요?"

[color=red]*아이템에이징[/color]
//Above line meant : Item Aging :)

*연결파일 "name\phillay-imbue.zhoon"

I think the red line hold the key of our problem.

+ First, we need to find the correct line for Smelting / Manufacturing NPC
+ Second, we need to "teach" our Server recognizing meaning of "red line"
+ Last, we need to "teach" our Server what would it response when it received "red line" request

Haha, too much...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anything, so long as I can use these interfaces...

XD As I say, I can make those NPCs act as shops, smiths, quest givers... I can't make them show the right UI to perform Smelting (Enchantment, in any other RPG) and Manufacturing (Metallurgy).

When JayMoko was working on his server, I looked at it long and hard. I tried all sorts of codes in the NPC file to try to get those interfaces, and I just couldn't get it to work.

Either the NPC doesn't respond, or they act like a shop. I can make them be the Item Distributor (Post Master), Clan Master, Bless Castle Warp, Warp Engineer, Newter, SoD Secretary... but I can't make them be what they should be. XD
You have to add the NPC code of Arad & Salon in your server, to use them.
Here the Arad & Salon with the right NPC file + NPC code.

I would like to help, but I have atm no time ):

Atleast good luck with adding it :]

Notice: I'm sure you and the other will success ;)

Edit: kwsk was faster >,< XD good job ^^

Last edited:

hua

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Not sure any1 noticed about this on lvl 105 sword, Isit 'flipped' when holding in field?

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You have to add the NPC code of Arad & Salon in your server, to use them.
Here the Arad & Salon with the right NPC file + NPC code.

I would like to help, but I have atm no time ):

Atleast good luck with adding it :]

Notice: I'm sure you and the other will success ;)

Edit: kwsk was faster >,< XD good job ^^
Awesome!!! Thank you both... I think these files could do with being included in an AIO pack update Wormy. :wink:

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I try to test with client 1870. It don't active ^^

Jay told that they are correct NPC file but he didn't told that they're ready to use.

As I wrote before:

trungnt88 said:

+ Last, we need to "teach" our Server what would it response when it received "red line" request

Haha, too much...

Now we've done 1st one. So we have to work on 2 others problem :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Code:

Haha, too much...
There is much more work for it. You have to add in the server the function. For example the aging system. Inside your server you can set the chance of break or success of your item. This example you have to add in your server for the manufacture system too. I know it is hard to get it work but nothing is impossible :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
After installing the All-in-one plus updates, I decided to go to F3 in ET
what I saw was no mini-map it was all white, in the message box the time out messgae became very fast and then I crashed and burned. I don't know what i should get from the game to show this happeneing, perhaps I can Frap it...it is very repeatable...at least for me

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I will use Bobo's last client...KPT1977noxtrap3b which gives me window mode problems...the restore up/down button is greyed out.
I'll go back in and see what happens...

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I will use Bobo's last client...KPT1977noxtrap3b which gives me window mode problems...the restore up/down button is greyed out.
I'll go back in and see what happens...
When you set a window to be a "fixed size", as I did, intended to do, and clearly stated was my intention (so you don't every get stretched blocky pixels in the wrong aspect ration etc. etc. etc.) it is expected that you will not be able to "Maximize" it. That would be considered a "resize". If you want it full screen don't run it in a window. :eek:tt1:

I can still minimize, restore from minimized or close on my system though... are you sure you can't? What you can't do (by design) is maximize it, or restore it from maximized, or pull it out from the window borders, or select "Size" from the context menu of the toolbar or anything else that may change the dimensions of the window after it has been created.

Allowing the game client to respond to those resizes properly would require considerably more effort... though I think it can be done during frame updates (check the size of the client area) that's a lot more processing per-frame, as is the traditional per-pixel stretch. :(

Last edited:
Back