Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RELEASE] Endless Tower 3rd Floor : ALL IN ONE Pack

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well now I know...Have you ever seen the cartoon character Mr. MaGoo...that's me...I need to read more carefully as my eyesight is very poor atm. If you can visualize this..

A person with glasses on, using a magnifying glass, left eye is closed and trying to read...It's driving me batty, but I will not quit

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Please find response here, as we are off-topic. This is Wormys' thread, and shouldn't be taken over by my client.

Thanks.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I was playing around with the Item distributor NPC and I found that he did not respond to my Char, I had put an item in the postbox.
It works fine on ET v2.2
hope you can fix this

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
@Harsaphes: Yes. There are no problems with that, just use correct server & client combination.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok bob! I downloaded the client of the KPT 1972. you would link the customer's full of KPT in 1977 in the current version? Thanks!
What is the link to download the 1972 client?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Don't think there is one Harsaphes. I worked on 1977 as it was the closest I could get to 1976 server that was hosted, though I've seen 1976 client since they, they are all 1981 at Korean PT now.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Newest test : 1.98.1
You can get the basic client package here :
Then use "PsUpdate(test).exe" to update your test client

Newest stable : 2.94.2
You can get the basic client package here :
Then use "psupdate2.exe" to update your test client

Then use the client which I included above or "bobsobol's butchered client" which can be found here : http://forum.ragezone.com/f399/kpt1977-noxtrap-butchered-670818/

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Which crafts? Mixing? Ageing?

Smelting and Manufacture are not implemented in the server... they won't work till you figure out how to fix them. When you do, let us know how. :wink:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Bob you has a server with all crafts 100% stable??
--------------------------------------------------
Someone know because not can drop swords??

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
If I had it would be hosted here with exact explanations on how to do it yourself.

Do you see it? No? Then it doesn't exist from me.

If I have anything 100% stable I put it on RZ. Sometimes I put stuff on RZ that may or may not be 100%, to try and get more people to throw rocks at it and see if it cries out or begs for more. XD

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Update @ Jan 16th 2011 : v1.3

Just a little,...

Download URL : Check #1 post

• Added:
    • Four type of Premium Pet
      • Terry (Fire) : bi152
      • Jerry (Ice) : bi153
      • Io (Lighting) : bi154
      • Napsys (Earth) : bi155
    • Some items data file
  • Fixes:
    • Heretic Claw item model
    • Dragon Sword item model
    • Only 1 Premium Pet displayed (previously both Terry and Phoenix Pet displayed)

trungnt88 - [RELEASE] Endless Tower 3rd Floor : ALL IN ONE Pack - RaGEZONE Forums

P/s : #1 post updated

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How can I hex to have Skill delay removed in this Client (1977). The offset seems so different, I searched several posts about this matter but it always points to the 228bytes distant from the skill name number. This Client is different though. Please help!

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Most hex offsets are based on QF1873 or QF8172. Each client is completely different in hex, but quite similar in Olly or IDA. Don't Hex, learn to Olly.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks Bob, but I couldn't find any thread showing how to Olly off skill delay in ragezone :( most of them showing how to hex QF's version only.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Correct.

I've never made those modifications, nor had any understanding why anyone would want to (except to hack and unbalance someone elses' server) so I don't know what to do or why.

When I have found stupid "Hex this offset" guides which are obviously only going to work for a specific client build, I usually try to find that build... then locate what code that hex becomes when it is a loaded program, then search for similar code in my client. Work out what the replacement hex does to the loaded program, and make a similar (because it usually cannot be the same) change to my client.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
First off, I'm not going to hack anyone's server. Simply, I'd love to play on my own server without any skill delay (just for fun). If you can help me with any tutorial I'd be grateful for that.

P.s: I have no idea how to use hex workshop or Olly, I can only follow steps that people made in their tutorial otherwise I'm dead stupid ^_^

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi trungnt88
do you know lvl cap of this version?
and age cap? and mix formula?
any1 knows?
thx.

Last edited:
Back