Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RELEASE] Endless Tower 3rd Floor : ALL IN ONE Pack

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Dear bro

when i try to open yr file, my anti virus detecct there is a virus trojian affected? can u explain this

regards

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Which file Darkshindo? There are so many downloads to this release. XD

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Dear bro

ET3 server.exe, my anti virus is AVG, it state that i was effected by trojon virus

Thank

---------- Post added at 10:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:37 PM ----------

Dear bro bob

Can u upload Tga and ase patcher, the link in the forum is die

Thank u
regards

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Dear bro bob

Can u upload Tga and ase patcher, the link in the forum is die

Thank u
regards
Links to my outdated v1.2 are fine. (Though only 1 link remains for v1.1)

I say outdated, because V2.0 became , and v2.1 build 7 is the latest release of it.

It seems only MegaUpload are still hosting that. They are a fantastic file host aren't they. :D: (I will find some more hosts for that)

I have no idea what an "ase patcher" might be.

Finally, I have no siblings and am definitely *not* a jock. I find the term "bro" distasteful when applied to others, and positively offensive to be addressed by. :eek:tt1:

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Please don't make pointless posts lucashz. Others have asked you this before, it's in the Ts&Cs. You are "bumping" threads, and contributing nothing.

I don't even know which post you are referring to in this thread. The OP, the last post, or something else.

If you find something useful, use the "like" link on it. If you have other comments then post. But [highlight]don't[/highlight] post "Nice", "Good", "Thanks", "lol" etc.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Please don't make pointless posts lucashz. Others have asked you this before, it's in the Ts&Cs. You are "bumping" threads, and contributing nothing.

I don't even know which post you are referring to in this thread. The OP, the last post, or something else.

If you find something useful, use the "like" link on it. If you have other comments then post. But [highlight]don't[/highlight] post "Nice", "Good", "Thanks", "lol" etc.

Back