Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RELEASE] Endless Tower 3rd Floor : ALL IN ONE Pack

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
@ xxxzerkxxx: I can be more specific if you can... what Hexing guides have you found? Especially useful if you know what client version they are intended for. ;)

@pstale: Mix formula should not have changed since ET2v2 got it's updated MixEditor me thinks. I'm not sure about Max level though.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Pstale: Max Level of both server and client are 150 but the Exp tables are completely different from lv121 so the max lv you can adjust with lvleditor is 120. I couldn't figure how to patch the EXP table from server to client though. If you know please let me know. Or Bob, you can help me out on this as well. That'd be great ! About mix formulas you can check them in the mixeditor. They got new formulas as well besides 103 or so fixed.

@Bob: this is the only tutorial I found in RZ that is clear enough for dummy like me (http://forum.ragezone.com/f286/delay-skill-398216/). Unfortunately, it seems like they were working on QF V.1873 or so, I'm not sure. So I'm now using KPT 1977 along with the latest release ET3 AIO pack.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Shagpubs example should still apply to 1977.
trungnt88 - [RELEASE] Endless Tower 3rd Floor : ALL IN ONE Pack - RaGEZONE Forums
Same example in game_without_xtrap.exe, and in MadEdit so you can read the Korean (you do speak Korean don't you?) since it's an untranslated Korean client.
trungnt88 - [RELEASE] Endless Tower 3rd Floor : ALL IN ONE Pack - RaGEZONE Forums
Just do a search for the name of the skill you want to change. In this case "디아스트로피즘"

As for the experience table FilterHeadz tool should work.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Seriously, I don't speak Korean at all. So, maybe it was my bad but my in my hex workshop the client included in the AIO pack looked completely different from the pic you showed above. I don't know what to do now... hmm... so confusing.

Here is how it looks like

Uploaded with

---------- Post added at 02:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:13 AM ----------

by the way, how can find the skill name in Korean?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Eww. Please use the following BBCode for ImageShack images
Code:
[PLAIN][IMG]https://forum.ragezone.com/images/404_image.png[/IMG][/PLAIN]
And you screenshot is of a completely unrelated section of the executable.

You are looking at offset 002C1D63 when I'm clearly looking at 002B8684. (actually my screenshot looks like 002B8685, but that's my error as I was moving the highlight boxes)

I don't have HexWorkshop, as it's not as good as cheaper (or free) programs like .

I checked the offset in . (Better than HexWorkshop IMHO, still free, but can't understand Korean)
(Need to set the drop-down that says ANSI to EUC-KR... but the only options are ANSI, DOS/IBM ASCII, Macintosh, EBCDIC... none of which are appropriate.)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Shagpubs example should still apply to 1977.

1. "디아스트로피즘"

2. As for the experience table FilterHeadz tool should work.

1. How can you find the skill names in Korean? :?:

2. This tool doesn't connect to the GamePunk's Application Server anymore which means it can't patch anything. :/:

---------- Post added at 05:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:52 PM ----------

Quick question: how can you say that it's 228bytes back from the next skill name?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Okay:-
  1. How can you not find the skill names in Korean? (It's not hard)
  2. I believed Filter had removed that functionality... but I would take that up with him, because if you can't do a simple text search in hex I don't see how you are going to do this manually.
I can't tell you how to search for a string of Korean text, any more than I can tell you how to crack open an egg. The instruction is the best explanation that can be given.

I can show you how I do it... people seem to like videos so, here goes:-

This video is extremely clear in HD from the Vimeo site, unfortunately they only let you play in SD when embedded. That's still readable, but only just.​

As to 228 bytes back from the next skill name, I make that 228 bytes ahead of the name you have found. If the delay is related to the next name, not the last one, then I would say it was 72 bytes back from the name of the skill. I'm not sure which is the case, you can easily test and find out... maybe if someone does, they would like to just tell us?

--- EDIT ---
I can now confirm that I can use Filterheadz EXP Table Editor v1.0.exe even with the RJ45 pulled out of my PC! (I can't use the chat facility, but that's to be expected) So there is nothing wrong with his tool. This error = PEBKAC. :wink:

Sadly, I can't go anywhere near Wormys' ET3_Server.exe without my Anti-Virus locking me out of the archive, disabling or deleting it all together. I trust him well enough to say this is probably a false-positive, but my AV doesn't, and I don't trust turning my AV off. (again... PEBKAC @ me) so, " ".

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you for the Vid-Tutorial, that's really great. But first thing is that my computer has Windows XP and it won't display korean text like yours even though I did change the Encoding stuff. Second, what is the "MZ" you type in the search box?

And please, don't reply with question like this,

1. How can you not find the skill names in Korean? (It's not hard)

I'd really appreciate if you could just point me to site where I can copy and paste the skill names in Korean because if I can find them, I would have already done it without asking for help.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Thank you for the Vid-Tutorial, that's really great.
Good, glad you found it useful.
But first thing is that my computer has Windows XP and it won't display korean text like yours even though I did change the Encoding stuff.
It is said that "A bad workman always blames his tools."
You might make sure you are using a font that supports the Korean Unicode page... like "Gulim" rather than a western font like "Courier New". But you've read the posts here about reading and writing Korean text files, so obviously you knew that already. :eek:tt1:
Second, what is the "MZ" you type in the search box?
I didn't enter that, my cursor was at location 0, which in any Windows PE file contains the "Magic number" (represented as "MZ" in string form) identifying the file as an MS-DOS executable... it doesn't do anything in DOS except tell you that you need to run it in Windows, but the header remains for historical reasons.
I'd really appreciate if you could just point me to site where I can copy and paste the skill names in Korean because if I can find them, I would have already done it without asking for help.
There is no such site, because the skill names are different in each language, and sometimes change between versions in the same language.

And to be honest, I'm a little tired of the wide mouth chick act. "Feed me, feed me." :baby:

All the answers are available already on this site and these forums if you take the time to look and read.

Since you still don't seem to believe me, I will show you the complete list of Skill names and descriptions I just (check timestamps) extracted from the OPs client.

Or you can download a which is clearer to read.

You cannot copy and paste from either of these, because I am a wicked evil old man who wants you to get off your backside and do some work for them-self.:evil:

You could have, if I simply shared
which I made them from. So I worked more, because I don't see you working at all. :eek:tt1:

This is not "look how cleaver I am" this is a kick up the bum for you.

I seem to be quoting a lot today.
16. Do not ask questions which are already answered in other threads. Use the search function as much as possible.
17. Do not beg. If you are too lazy to help yourself then others will be too lazy to help you.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks, Bob for the quote :D. Finally I managed to make it possible LOL... the skill delay is no problem now, but the EXP table between Client and Server is still a pain in the butt. I've read your instruction on putting break point and compare... so on and so on but couldn't understand a word... LOL...

I have no idea how to read or use Olly so, do I have any hope to match the EXP table of my server and client? I did try manually hex my server EXP (using HEX WORKSHOP) to match with the client but it doesn't seem to work.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Thanks, Bob for the quote :D. Finally I managed to make it possible LOL... the skill delay is no problem now, but the EXP table between Client and Server is still a pain in the butt.
I'm glad to see you've finally pulled your finger out. See... it wasn't so difficult after all, was it? :wink:

I'm always happy to help, I'm not happy to spoon feed.

Having hexed the experience tables to match should work, aside from the checksum which Fileters tool should sort for you... I recognise that you are having issues with that, but the "community site" and even the "chat" functions are not related to the functionality you seek, and it should still work. Having said that, it's his program, not mine.

If you can't set breakpoints to determine the checksum... I believe the server formula is different to most clients... and I don't suppose putting a breakpoint and disabling the check would help you, as I don't think that's any easier than setting the value. The same Olly skill is required, and it will lead to the same code.

One point I will make is that most servers still hold the OLD jPT 4096 experience table, and another one which is updated in the .GFantisy section of the PE... I doubt HexWorkshop will tell you what PE section of the file you are looking at... but you can treat Ollies "Dump" as a hex editor to begin with... that may help.

To do so, open the blue "M" on the toolbar, and look for the server modules GFantisy section of memory... then you can search in there for an Experience table.

In a regular (no knowledge of PE files) hex editor, you can search for and note down any tables you see which look similar... the longest one is probably the one the server is actually using.

I'm sure there used to be a program called HEW (or something like that) which was a hex editor + Norton Commander clone + + + rather like Total Commander, that had plug-ins to recognise and format HEX into ID3 tags in mp3, Edit word .DOC files, DOS and Windows headers and sections in EXE files, ELF segments, pick up TrID information, list mod / s3m / xm tracker music sensibly etc. and anything else you can think of, but I can't find it now. :(: It ran in the Console, like Total Commander too.

Hope that helps.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Any1 knows why item distr. dont work with ET3_Server??

With any other server i use item distr. works

Also et3 server only have /@get "Frenzy Armor"
/@get Da124 doesnt work..

I guess it have something to do with this, because Item dist. also use the codes DA124 etc etc

When you enter the item name in item dist. it also doesnt work..

Any1 knows a solution for this??

Thanks

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Sounds like the item list isn't updated in the server. But since you are supposed to synchronise it with the one you use in your custom client, where you added all your custom items, that's not surprising.

Essentially it's a basic edit you should make to any server when setting it up to your own client, and most P-Servers have a number of custom items added that they will want to place in the servers item table too.

Just like Exp:Level table.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sounds like the item list isn't updated in the server. But since you are supposed to synchronise it with the one you use in your custom client, where you added all your custom items, that's not surprising.

Essentially it's a basic edit you should make to any server when setting it up to your own client, and most P-Servers have a number of custom items added that they will want to place in the servers item table too.

Just like Exp:Level table.

Ok thanks bobos i will check that out, I assumed they were already added in the release of trungnt88 cuz i use this ET_Server + his no xtrap client

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
A reasonable assumption. But it may depend on his "intended audience". :wink:

In this case, I suspect the "intended audience" is existing Private Server Administrators, and the executables are only there as an example of the edits you should make to your server.

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Damn man, how, many things do you release? Impressed.
Wormy has 2 releases here. This one, and the related .

He also shares some intermediate developments with us, and posts a lot on other forums where he can use his first language. Vietnamese. :wink:

His English is pretty good, but working in a second language is never easy. I don't blame him for being more active in places where he can use his native tongue. And I'm sure we're all grateful of his contributions and participation here. :D:

Last edited:
Trying to be better
Reaction score
Someone had noted that aging after +4 always come back -1?
I edited with shagpub's aging editor and stays the same.
I tried with others servers and it's working fine.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Useful to know. TBH I used the assets with JayMokos server... so there may be some slight difference. I also really don't use ageing much. :$:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Someone had noted that aging after +4 always come back -1?
I edited with shagpub's aging editor and stays the same.
I tried with others servers and it's working fine.

Humm, i use this server also and aging is working fine for me,

I changed the rates with this program : Age Rate Changer by Burningfinger

I uploaded the file here:

Give it a try

btw: this this program you only can change the rates untill +18
I aged many items +20 they never broke on +19 or +20 i guess these fail rates are already 0% or im very lucky :p

Last edited:
Back