• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Release] Lithium - Revision 96 - v111.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
@Kiren
Go to the WZ folder search for CashPacka edit it.
search for the ID?:

then youl'e find <
make the line stable

this revision is more stable from the old?
like random DC with error code 38

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
error plz help

init:
deps-jar:
Created dir: C:\Users\JuNi0R\Documents\NetBeansProjects\v97\build
Updating property file: C:\Users\JuNi0R\Documents\NetBeansProjects\v97\build\built-jar.properties
Created dir: C:\Users\JuNi0R\Documents\NetBeansProjects\v97\build\classes
Created dir: C:\Users\JuNi0R\Documents\NetBeansProjects\v97\build\empty
Compiling 331 source files to C:\Users\JuNi0R\Documents\NetBeansProjects\v97\build\classes
C:\Users\JuNi0R\Downloads\LithiumREV96\trunk\src\client\MapleCharacter.java:3087: error: diamond operator is not supported in -source 1.5
Map<Skill, SkillEntry> list = new HashMap<>();
(use -source 7 or higher to enable diamond operator)
C:\Users\JuNi0R\Downloads\LithiumREV96\trunk\src\client\PlayerStats.java:58: error: diamond operator is not supported in -source 1.5
private Map<Integer, Integer> setHandling = new HashMap<>(), skillsIncrement = new HashMap<>(), damageIncrease = new HashMap<>();
C:\Users\JuNi0R\Downloads\LithiumREV96\trunk\src\handling\channel\handler\InventoryHandler.java:440: error: diamond operator is not supported in -source 1.5
final List<StructItemOption> pots = new LinkedList<>(ii.getAllSocketInfo(rank).values());
C:\Users\JuNi0R\Downloads\LithiumREV96\trunk\src\handling\channel\handler\ItemMakerHandler.java:691: error: diamond operator is not supported in -source 1.5
final Map<Skill, SkillEntry> sa = new HashMap<>();
C:\Users\JuNi0R\Downloads\LithiumREV96\trunk\src\handling\channel\handler\MobHandler.java:115: error: diamond operator is not supported in -source 1.5
final List<Pair<Integer, Integer>> unk3 = new ArrayList<>();
C:\Users\JuNi0R\Downloads\LithiumREV96\trunk\src\handling\channel\handler\MovementParse.java:37: error: diamond operator is not supported in -source 1.5
final List<LifeMovementFragment> res = new ArrayList<>();
C:\Users\JuNi0R\Downloads\LithiumREV96\trunk\src\handling\channel\handler\PlayersHandler.java:542: error: diamond operator is not supported in -source 1.5
final List<Integer> newDrops = new ArrayList<>();
C:\Users\JuNi0R\Downloads\LithiumREV96\trunk\src\handling\login\handler\CharLoginHandler.java:265: error: diamond operator is not supported in -source 1.5
final Map<Skill, SkillEntry> ss = new HashMap<>();
^
C:\Users\JuNi0R\Downloads\LithiumREV96\trunk\src\scripting\NPCConversationManager.java:574: error: diamond operator is not supported in -source 1.5
final List<StructItemOption> pots = new LinkedList<>(ii.getAllSocketInfo(grade).values());
C:\Users\JuNi0R\Downloads\LithiumREV96\trunk\src\server\CashItemFactory.java:27: error: diamond operator is not supported in -source 1.5
private final Map<Integer, List<Integer>> openBox = new HashMap<>();
C:\Users\JuNi0R\Downloads\LithiumREV96\trunk\src\server\MapleInventoryManipulator.java:849: error: diamond operator is not supported in -source 1.5
final Map<Skill, SkillEntry> ss = new HashMap<>();
C:\Users\JuNi0R\Downloads\LithiumREV96\trunk\src\server\MapleItemInformationProvider.java:49: error: diamond operator is not supported in -source 1.5
protected final Map<Integer, Map<Integer, StructItemOption>> socketCache = new HashMap<>(); // Grade, (id, data)
C:\Users\JuNi0R\Downloads\LithiumREV96\trunk\src\server\StructItemOption.java:38: error: diamond operator is not supported in -source 1.5
public Map<String, Integer> data = new HashMap<>();
C:\Users\JuNi0R\Downloads\LithiumREV96\trunk\src\server\maps\MapScriptMethods.java:1018: error: diamond operator is not supported in -source 1.5
C:\Users\JuNi0R\Downloads\LithiumREV96\trunk\src\server\quest\MapleQuestAction.java:233: error: diamond operator is not supported in -source 1.5
C:\Users\JuNi0R\Downloads\LithiumREV96\trunk\src\tools\packet\CWvsContext.java:1506: error: diamond operator is not supported in -source 1.5
partymembers = new ArrayList<>();
C:\Users\JuNi0R\Downloads\LithiumREV96\trunk\src\tools\packet\LoginPacket.java:253: error: diamond operator is not supported in -source 1.5
List<Pair<String, Integer>> flags = new LinkedList<>();
C:\Users\JuNi0R\Downloads\LithiumREV96\trunk\src\tools\packet\PacketHelper.java:152: error: diamond operator is not supported in -source 1.5
final Map<Integer, Integer> skillsWithoutMax = new LinkedHashMap<>();
18 errors
C:\Users\JuNi0R\Documents\NetBeansProjects\v97\nbproject\build-impl.xml:406: The following error occurred while executing this line:
C:\Users\JuNi0R\Documents\NetBeansProjects\v97\nbproject\build-impl.xml:196: Compile failed; see the compiler error output for details.
BUILD FAILED (total time: 1 second)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
err how to lets other connect to the server i change the ip in world properties and channel and when they login they still get unable to connect to the game server apon double click the character

~永遠の美~
Reaction score
It's because I compile

You need the new Jre7 in order you to compile. If not it will not. Netbeans and Java are 2 in 1. They codes were used in Netbeans and the new operations are depend on the Java itself. So freakin uninstall your Java 1.5 and Install the latest one

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
the server constants does nt have any ip i nid to edit

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi AuroX, good release, sorry to hear about Expedia... he has no skills or motivations to update by himself a source...
he had to stole and to sell it to other, just for the "Name".. but now, we are we know th truth!
thanks AuroX :): like you said to me "Complete Source"!
Good Luck ;)

@pauljeki
every source that released here you are just taking it and open a theard in our forum.. and u know wich forum i mean... stop act like this..

btw guys
if u have problems don't spam here, solved it by yourself, or PM someone...

Reaction score
I've sold ChickenMS their source, and that's the only server I sold it too. (For $250 btw)

MythStory, I have no affiliations with that server at all and I've denied their invitation working for them when they've asked me, multiple times. I don't know what other servers that told you I've sold them your source, but that isn't true. I've bailed out only many people who have asked to purchased v111+ but alright take their would for it when you could have messaged me on msn.

ps: MythStory claims they've got their source from MapleWin, WHO said they've bought their source from you.

Sad to see this happen to you (since it happened to a friend of mine as well). So many people backstabbing in this community - very annoying. Also explains all of the no-talent servers upgrading versions. I'm assuming that 112 (maybe 113, since almost none of the packets changed, well assuming they can even fix small packet changes to begin with) will be the last version they ever get to unless Expedia is actually good for something outside of backstabbing. I would have recommended protecting your work by doing something like Moogra did with Bubbles a long time ago: essentially a backdoor for the original developer so that he/she can control any server using their software.

Regardless of that, good work. Not too interested in using this myself, but I'm sure a lot of people will make use of this.

This might not be part of my business, but if I recalled, didn't you backstab Moogra also by giving an outdated version of MoongraMS to your friend. I may not know the whole story, but that's pretty much backstabbing also.

edit:

The new v.83

Oh boy am i ready for this

-.-

Ducking expedia

At first, when i first saw gaypedia on ragezone i was like K, another developer. Now, after hearing what hes done i'll go straight out and simply point out that Expedia is a punt.

Fact: Expedia is a money hungry witch
Fact: Expedia has no skill
Fact: Expedia is a gay punt

My main question is, why the duck do people take the work of OTHERS and then SELL it? I have no problem with leaks, but when you take someones work and you take the full credentials AND get monetary gains from it, then you're a simple penis. It starts to piss me off how people can pull this poop and expect to be king poop of the whole situation.

Congratulations Fagpedia, now you're not going to earn poop money anymore you gay punt bag.
Who are you to say that I have no skill and am a punt, I don't even know who you are? I may not be on Zygon's level, but I actually do put effort in what I code.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I've sold ChickenMS their source, and that's the only server I sold it too. (For $250 btw)

MythStory, I have no affiliations with that server at all and I've denied their invitation working for them when they've asked me, multiple times. I don't know what other servers that told you I've sold them your source, but that isn't true. I've bailed out only many people who have asked to purchased v111+ but alright take their would for it when you could have messaged me on msn.

ps: MythStory claims they've got their source from MapleWin, WHO said they've bought their source from you.

This might not be part of my business, but if I recalled, didn't you backstab Moogra also by giving an outdated version of MoongraMS to your friend. I may not know the whole story, but that's pretty much backstabbing also.

edit:

Who are you to say that I have no skill and am a punt, I don't even know who you are? I may not be on Zygon's level, but I actually do put effort in what I code.
Sublime is just a bit upset at the moment, please try your request at a later time and maybe it shall be fulfilled.

AuroX - [Release] Lithium - Revision 96 - v111.1 - RaGEZONE Forums

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Capture.PNG - [Release] Lithium - Revision 96 - v111.1 - RaGEZONE Forums
Hi, i found a bug! Pot shop when i buy because like this? Anyone can help me to fix this?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
My friends gets unable to connect to the server even after I edit the client and changed the IPs

Legendary Battlemage
Loyal Member
Reaction score
* Cased Closed. You have won. You know who you are. For everyone out there, Maple Development is complicated. Beware of everyone around you, especially to those who try and back stab in and out the team. If you're planning to open a development, do not let those know who's in it. People will tend to spread false informations to different members in the team and cause the team to break. As for Expedia, he did sold the source to ChickenMS, but oh well, I don't mind as he've already apologized to me.

Anyway, this source is a head start for those who're still stuck in v83. I hope that this will push the community to move further (I know some of you don't deserve this). Remember, in a team, trust and honesty are important. I'll be taking a long break. Good luck!

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Maple Community = Drama;
Drama = Maple Community;
Drama always happen;
Drama drama drama... ma.. :\

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back