• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Release] Rusty Hearts Reborn Server Files + API + Tools + VM + [Video]Tutorial

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
This happens when the API timezone and the SQL server/computer timezone are different, make sure to use the same timezone

So, can I modify the timezone of the api?

I modified the time zone of the api, but when I checked the sql, it was 9 hours ahead. Guess I'll have to think of something...
I just opened sql and added 9 hours to the ExpirationTime and it worked.

Well, it's all my mistakes.:cry:

I set Auth and Billing to my ip instead of localhost in the server item.
This was the root of the problem. (So I couldn't log in at all.)
So far, I thought the client sent both the username and password to the server in lowercase, but it turns out that the client can only send the username in lowercase and the password doesn't matter.
Currently nothing wrong.

* Already created ragezone accounts do not work.
-> Start with a capital letter after @. this is normal too.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Reaction score
So far, I thought the client sent both the username and password to the server in lowercase, but it turns out that the client can only send the username in lowercase and the password doesn't matter.
username can be only lowercase, fixed it in the Launcher 1.0.2

I modified the time zone of the api, but when I checked the sql, it was 9 hours ahead. Guess I'll have to think of something...
I just opened sql and added 9 hours to the ExpirationTime and it worked.

Fixed it in the last API update
-------------------------------
Updated API:
  • FIxed timezone
  • Added player onlineCount endpoint
  • Added launch API with PM2
  • Code clenaup

Updated first post with: Enable Client Debug Console

RustyHearts_Screen_Shot_00000008.JPG - [Release] Rusty Hearts Reborn Server Files + API + Tools + VM + [Video]Tutorial - RaGEZONE Forums
RustyHearts_Screen_Shot_00000006.JPG - [Release] Rusty Hearts Reborn Server Files + API + Tools + VM + [Video]Tutorial - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
username can be only lowercase, fixed it in the Launcher 1.0.2

Fixed it in the last API update
Updated API:
  • FIxed timezone
  • Added player onlineCount endpoint
  • Added launch API with PM2
  • Code clenaup

Updated first post with: Enable Client Debug Console

View attachment 238144
View attachment 238145
nice update thanks, I'm going to update the bot to show if the server is online and the users are online ;)

update the bot done I had a problem with github and I ended up deleting the project but I uploaded it again
new link:
prints:
Captura de tela 2023-07-05 001816 - [Release] Rusty Hearts Reborn Server Files + API + Tools + VM + [Video]Tutorial - RaGEZONE Forums
Captura de tela 2023-07-05 001831 - [Release] Rusty Hearts Reborn Server Files + API + Tools + VM + [Video]Tutorial - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi one question i wanna download the files for make my server but what files are this? Preconfigured VMWare Server VM and Preconfigured Hyper-V Server VM

How fix this ?
1691828294595 - [Release] Rusty Hearts Reborn Server Files + API + Tools + VM + [Video]Tutorial - RaGEZONE Forums

This happens when the API timezone and the SQL server/computer timezone are different, make sure to use the same timezone
hi junior u know how fix this error in gm tool? i cant edit char because that, the exe for magic barrier for avatars dont work send error after try enter with char

Attachments

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, first I want to say thank you very much for all this hard work! I am finally able to play this game from my own computer, it's amazing! I really love how you provided the Hyper-V instance, this is so good especially for someone like me who would never have been able to do these 101 things needed to get it going :) Thank you to all involved :)

I was wondering is it easy to add my character to be a G.M in the game so that it shows the G.M icon? How would I achieve this please? One other question I have is whether the cash shop has more items like costumes that may be hidden in another option as I think perhaps some may be missing like some skirts for Leila, but I'm not sure just checking?

Thank you

Reaction score
I was wondering is it easy to add my character to be a G.M in the game so that it shows the G.M icon? How would I achieve this please?
The only way to show a character is a G.M in game is to give the character the G.M title item,but the title it self does nothing.
One other question I have is whether the cash shop has more items like costumes that may be hidden in another option as I think perhaps some may be missing like some skirts for Leila, but I'm not sure just checking?
You can add more costumes editing cashshoplist.rh,all costumes can be found on itemlist_costume.rh

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you for your reply. I took a look at the cashshop and used the table tool to decrypt and view it and it is very complicated, I thought maybe I could copy and paste the lines across but they are long, it is too much for my brain so I think I will have to abandon that idea. I did manage to find the GM title you speak of, using the mail item entry GM tool but it says I need enter a number for duration but it is set to undefined and won't let me change. I'll play around with it, I thought it's just for looks and that's okay. Thank you much again for your hard work on this, you cannot be thanked enough (and all contributors).

UPDATE: I found the item create and got the GM that way, thank you. I also tried to deliver some costumes by trial and error using this method which is a workaround I am happy to work with, although I did manage to accidently place some items into costume section instead of consume and now I am unable to delete them. Maybe this is done in the database as I cannot see a way using the GM tool?

Last edited:
Reaction score
I took a look at the cashshop and used the table tool to decrypt and view it and it is very complicated, I thought maybe I could copy and paste the lines across but they are long, it is too much for my brain so I think I will have to abandon that idea
Yes, it's complicated, but it's currently the only way to add items. It's in my plans when I have time to create a tool to make editing the cash shop easier.

I found the item create and got the GM that way, thank you. I also tried to deliver some costumes by trial and error using this method which is a workaround I am happy to work with, although I did manage to accidently place some items into costume section instead of consume and now I am unable to delete them. Maybe this is done in the database as I cannot see a way using the GM tool?
Unfortunately GMTOOL is very broken and most things don't work, I'm working on a new GM tool to make sending items to characters easier, will be released when ready.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
That sounds very exciting. I'm having much fun with it thankyou all!

EDIT: Will the new GM tool in future have the possibility of enabling ability to deposit costumes not found in the main costume item list file, like elf costume is one I know of but could not locate it anywhere. Maybe they are in the game but I'm not sure since it is the latest version. Thanks

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How to chat in another country's language? can only chat in English

Reaction score
That sounds very exciting. I'm having much fun with it thankyou all!

EDIT: Will the new GM tool in future have the possibility of enabling ability to deposit costumes not found in the main costume item list file, like elf costume is one I know of but could not locate it anywhere. Maybe they are in the game but I'm not sure since it is the latest version. Thanks
Only if it exist in the current client, the current server/client is not the lastest avaliable and the elf costume is from later versions ,but is possible to port it from other clients ,it is on my todo list when I start working with the client.
How to chat in another country's language? can only chat in English
You will need to use another font file in the client to support other languages, the current font used is Arial Unicode MS (font.ttf)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Only if it exist in the current client, the current server/client is not the lastest avaliable and the elf costume is from later versions ,but is possible to port it from other clients ,it is on my todo list when I start working with the client.

You will need to use another font file in the client to support other languages, the current font used is Arial Unicode MS (font.ttf)
Changing the font only changes the font, but the language is fixed to English.
Language doesn't change. What am I doing wrong?
I want Kor language chatting

Oh and thanks for the reply

Last edited:
Reaction score
Changing the font only changes the font, but the language is fixed to English.
Language doesn't change. What am I doing wrong?
I want Kor language chatting

Oh and thanks for the reply
Sorry i misunderstood your question, client only support one language at time, and the current avaliable client is the chinese client and one with a english patch.

You will need to find a korean client and make a korean patch, I didn't find any korean clients to download.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sorry i misunderstood your question, client only support one language at time, and the current avaliable client is the chinese client and one with a english patch.

You will need to find a korean client and make a korean patch, I didn't find any korean clients to download.
Thanks for the reply

So, if the client is translated, is it possible to use the UI, NPC dialogue, quest content, etc., excluding chat, in Korean?

Back