Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Rusty Hearts Reborn Server Files + API + Tools + VM + [Video]Tutorial

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
thanks sir now i can register edit date time expired in sql
but after start client form Launcher > rustyhearts.exe then i got error in pic 1 then pic2 and stop working then crash bugtrap pic 3
use RH_Client_EN_33776
last pic i install Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 got error
1686235497631 - [Release] Rusty Hearts Reborn Server Files + API + Tools + VM + [Video]Tutorial - RaGEZONE Forums
Screenshot_62 - [Release] Rusty Hearts Reborn Server Files + API + Tools + VM + [Video]Tutorial - RaGEZONE Forums

1686235661511 - [Release] Rusty Hearts Reborn Server Files + API + Tools + VM + [Video]Tutorial - RaGEZONE Forums
Screenshot_63 - [Release] Rusty Hearts Reborn Server Files + API + Tools + VM + [Video]Tutorial - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
may be my internet noob now can play as well
and here video about error launcher
62 - [Release] Rusty Hearts Reborn Server Files + API + Tools + VM + [Video]Tutorial - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Download the lastest launcher version 1.0.1 and if same error show copy and post the full error log.
yes i use 1.0.1 form this

and problem in video sir

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Looks like your client folder is missing some file( f00X.dat or Service.dat), please check if these files are present in the client and download the client again. Also go to api /public/launcher/launcher_update/launcher_info.ini and change version to 1.0.1

I put the client on the C: disk but for some reason it goes looking for it on the Desktop, I don't know if it's some launcher setting
but when I put the client on the desktop everything works fine, I don't know if this would be a problem that llenn was reporting

1686277463070 - [Release] Rusty Hearts Reborn Server Files + API + Tools + VM + [Video]Tutorial - RaGEZONE Forums

1686277591627 - [Release] Rusty Hearts Reborn Server Files + API + Tools + VM + [Video]Tutorial - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Reaction score
I put the client on the C: disk but for some reason it goes looking for it on the Desktop, I don't know if it's some launcher setting
but when I put the client on the desktop everything works fine, I don't know if this would be a problem that llenn was reporting

View attachment 236905

View attachment 236906
You need to update the client install path, use the Install Location to select the correct path where the rustyhearts.exe is
rhl - [Release] Rusty Hearts Reborn Server Files + API + Tools + VM + [Video]Tutorial - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
any suggestions why this happen?

DBC Server Connect Failed Error=TCP connection Failure., SocketError= 10060, HostID=1, RemoteAddr=127.0.0.1:51055

as i wrote before but waited because u was busy with llenn :D
i have used both 127 and public ip
even turned off firewall haha
feels like the VM hates me haha:creeper:

Reaction score
any suggestions why this happen?

DBC Server Connect Failed Error=TCP connection Failure., SocketError= 10060, HostID=1, RemoteAddr=127.0.0.1:51055

as i wrote before but waited because u was busy with llenn :D
i have used both 127 and public ip
even turned off firewall haha
feels like the VM hates me haha:creeper:
DBC Server cannot connect to the database. Check the values on dbc_serveroption.xml, server_info.ini

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
DBC Server cannot connect to the database. Check the values on dbc_serveroption.xml, server_info.ini
didnt see anything different i switch between 127 and localhost same results

Manager Server
Gate Server
Message Server
Auction Server
PvP Server
Game Server

are those that giving me that error
i can retrive the Email Code and create my account without issues just those servers above that gives me error

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Launcher still error i use 1.0.1
btw manage > install location rustyhearts.exe
but if i start with !!!Start!!!.bat i can login and play as well
1 - [Release] Rusty Hearts Reborn Server Files + API + Tools + VM + [Video]Tutorial - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Reaction score
didnt see anything different i switch between 127 and localhost same results

Manager Server
Gate Server
Message Server
Auction Server
PvP Server
Game Server

are those that giving me that error
i can retrive the Email Code and create my account without issues just those servers above that gives me error
send me your option folder and I will take a look.
Launcher still error i use 1.0.1
btw manage > install location rustyhearts.exe
but if i start with !!!Start!!!.bat i can login and play as well
View attachment 236930
Copy and post the full message displayed in the details in the launcher error

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
my error

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You need to update the client install path, use the Install Location to select the correct path where the rustyhearts.exe is
View attachment 236916

everything works ok for me :) great job juniordark (y)

1686339268892 - [Release] Rusty Hearts Reborn Server Files + API + Tools + VM + [Video]Tutorial - RaGEZONE Forums

PS: if you have a contribution page tell me to support your excellent work (sorry for any english mistakes xD)

Attachments

Back