• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Release] Rusty Hearts Reborn Server Files + API + Tools + VM + [Video]Tutorial

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
any suggestions why this happen?

DBC Server Connect Failed Error=TCP connection Failure., SocketError= 10060, HostID=1, RemoteAddr=127.0.0.1:51055

as i wrote before but waited because u was busy with llenn :D
i have used both 127 and public ip
even turned off firewall haha
everything works ok for me :) great job juniordark (y)

View attachment 236940

PS: if you have a contribution page tell me to support your excellent work (sorry for any english mistakes xD)
jealous ;) still having issue with my connection to the DBC it seems :ROFLMAO:

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
This error message dont say much, try reinstalling .NET
still error same in reinstalling
i stop this game for now i can't use my language on this game
thanks you so much for help and always reply

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
any suggestions why this happen?

DBC Server Connect Failed Error=TCP connection Failure., SocketError= 10060, HostID=1, RemoteAddr=127.0.0.1:51055

as i wrote before but waited because u was busy with llenn :D
i have used both 127 and public ip
even turned off firewall haha

jealous ;) still having issue with my connection to the DBC it seems :ROFLMAO:
I followed the steps in the video and everything was ok
to some parts where I add database before in sql but the rest I follow the steps of the video

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I followed the steps in the video and everything was ok
to some parts where I add database before in sql but the rest I follow the steps of the video
yea figure it out what cause the problem JuniorDark took a look in the VM and we solved it :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I created this simple command for discord bot to add ZEN in database I don't know if you want the code if you want I can send it xD juniordark

I made the command quite simple, I did it in 3 minutes, so the command is not very advanced. :)

1686588726538 - [Release] Rusty Hearts Reborn Server Files + API + Tools + VM + [Video]Tutorial - RaGEZONE Forums

1686588750705 - [Release] Rusty Hearts Reborn Server Files + API + Tools + VM + [Video]Tutorial - RaGEZONE Forums

1686588769069 - [Release] Rusty Hearts Reborn Server Files + API + Tools + VM + [Video]Tutorial - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I put on github, any suggestions you have let me know so I can see if I can add too :)
i hope this helps on your servers

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Possible to make similar that shows how many are online / server status how long it been up etc etc ?

Also great work on it ☺️
thanks,

I don't think so, if it were possible to access the api (json) maybe I would (I'm not very experienced in these things) xD
sorry

Reaction score
Possible to make similar that shows how many are online / server status how long it been up etc etc ?

Also great work on it ☺️
thanks,

I don't think so, if it were possible to access the api (json) maybe I would (I'm not very experienced in these things) xD
sorry
SMMonitoring does that, but for api to do that first you would need to understand how the communication with the servers works, then implement in the api. Maybe in the future i will check that.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
SMMonitoring does that, but for api to do that first you would need to understand how the communication with the servers works, then implement in the api. Maybe in the future i will check that.
okay but was thinking if it could be on discord too :p hehe
i like to be able access some info on discord
to see instead of connecting to the server box and look

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
okay but was thinking if it could be on discord too :p hehe
i like to be able access some info on discord
to see instead of connecting to the server box and look

to make it easier to create a bot with a system that I created now from rusty hearts and added a few more things to help on the discord server.
welcome and leave system, auto-role config, embed builder, clear, announce etc etc...

1686607640363 - [Release] Rusty Hearts Reborn Server Files + API + Tools + VM + [Video]Tutorial - RaGEZONE Forums

Bot Download:

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
to make it easier to create a bot with a system that I created now from rusty hearts and added a few more things to help on the discord server.
welcome and leave system, auto-role config, embed builder, clear, announce etc etc...

View attachment 237032

Bot Download:
unfortunately its github is not available

Back