Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Rusty Hearts Reborn Server Files + API + Tools + VM + [Video]Tutorial

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is the issue fixed?

Monitoring tool looks ok, you can open/close the servers there too.

Actually, no, everything is like that since the beginning. Always stuck on "Press Any Key". I checked the firewall, verified that I had access from the clients to the server etc... but I couldn't go any further!

EDIT: if I launch the server only via the configurator then with pressing 1 key ect... that not works, but if a launch only the first 2 with asssiatnt and launch all other via the monitoring, that works... Don't know why ?

Thanks for the help anyway :)

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
can it be to edit all files ?
rate exp drop etc
add new content
costume dungeon
add more level bla bla bla

Elite Diviner
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
video how to setup server please @_@

Elite Diviner
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
I will look into it.

I will do when i have free time. But will take some time.
tq sir becuz i read tutorial still understand i do step by step still failed @_@

Reaction score
Managed to login but somehow i can´t purchase anything, or is there any requeriment?

Screenshot_220 - [Release] Rusty Hearts Reborn Server Files + API + Tools + VM + [Video]Tutorial - RaGEZONE Forums

I'm not getting any log erros at api side

Screenshot_221 - [Release] Rusty Hearts Reborn Server Files + API + Tools + VM + [Video]Tutorial - RaGEZONE Forums

BTW, thanks for this contribution, i'm currently enjoying it so much alongside with TERA :)

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
Managed to login but somehow i can´t purchase anything, or is there any requeriment?

View attachment 236801

I'm not getting any log erros at api side

View attachment 236802

BTW, thanks for this contribution, i'm currently enjoying it so much alongside with TERA :)
Its because of the price, The api will not allow buy item with 0 cost, In the lastest server/client update i added a new cashshoplist with prices.

is it possible to make a pre configured in Hyper V ?
Done. Added Hyper-V Server VM links to first post.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Its because of the price, The api will not allow buy item with 0 cost, In the lastest server/client update i added a new cashshoplist with prices.

Done. Added Hyper-V Server VM links to first post.
i tested it and got this error

Edit: im currently making a HyperV but got some issues with API and the Public IP connection wont let me go hand in hand with haha :ROFLMAO:

Attachments

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
My bad, i forgot to zip some files :cat:, i updated the Google drive link, try again.
its okay hehe :D busy day i assume :p
im trying to solve the dumb API but idk what cause it i switch between 127 and my temp public IP 188

Attachments

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
question i got your VM to work now
but i replaced the Public IP but i keep getting:

DBC Server Connect Failed Error=TCP connection Failure., SocketError= 10060, HostID=1, RemoteAddr=127.0.0.1:51055

Last edited:
Reaction score
video how to setup server please @_@
question i got your VM to work now
but i replaced the Public IP but i keep getting:

DBC Server Connect Failed Error=TCP connection Failure., SocketError= 10060, HostID=1, RemoteAddr=127.0.0.1:51055
Video Tutorial done, grab some popcorn :wink:

Elite Diviner
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
No this Database

RustyHearts_Account.bak please upload

1686232652216 - [Release] Rusty Hearts Reborn Server Files + API + Tools + VM + [Video]Tutorial - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Back