Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Reporting a Moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I want to suggest a section to report Moderator that do not obey rules and/or commit abuse of their powers.

And while I am here...
I want to report Flameingskull, a moderator of the Merchant Zone.
Flameingskull said:
darckalan said:
OK I re-posted it...
Sorry for bothering you D:

Look, if you want your thread accepted then speak to the section moderators. Going over their heads is disrespectful and belittles their position and jobs.

Do it again and I'll make sure that none of your threads there are ever accepted. Is that understood?
attachment.php

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Obv. he isn't a moderator but a supervisor. Other than that, we've had a thread like this before, any issues you may have with a supervisor can be reported at a Super Moderator.

Infraction Baɴɴed
Loyal Member
Reaction score
suck it up and follow the rules.

end of story...

Subscriber and Mod!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yeah he's a supervisor, he's not really the best person to approve your kind of thread.
If you have problems then take it up with a super
apparently the merchant section is slow....

bleh....
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Chain of command:

Moderator > Supervisor > Super Moderator > Exclamatio > Mental

If you needed something with your thread done, you should have contacted a Moderator first, not a Supervisor. Like he said, going over a Mods' head immediately without consulting them first for help is disrespectful to the Moderators. We are here for a reason, utilize it rather than trying to make us look bad by going to a Supervisor first. When you contact a Supervisor, the first impression is that it's something we either A) can't do or B) didn't do. Think before you act, it's a simple procedure that will help you throughout life.

Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
I want to suggest a section to report Moderator that do not obey rules and/or commit abuse of their powers.
This section is viewable by the thread creator only:

http://forum.ragezone.com/f599/

This thread details out Member Ranks:
http://forum.ragezone.com/f10/member-ranks-601833/
Thanks to Crash.

I can understand you didn't understand he was a supervisor, and maybe the way he worded his reply was a little harsh, but he is right. It is best if you ask the section mods first then go from there.

I know you sent me a pm, and I didn't reply to you because I felt you were being a little impatient considering this is a holiday weekend.

Legendary Trio - Chocolate Rain
Legend
Reaction score
Oh snap, saw the thread title and thought to myself "I'd lol if it was about me".

And while I am here...
I want to report Flameingskull, a moderator of the Merchant Zone.

attachment.php

For your information I'm one of the supervisors for the entire Evolution section which means that no, I'm not a merchant zone moderator or a normal moderator at all and you insulted my greenies through your actions and I always look out for my little greenies whether they know it or not.

I can understand you didn't understand he was a supervisor, and maybe the way he worded his reply was a little harsh, but he is right. It is best if you ask the section mods first then go from there.

you know me so well ^_^

Wub <3

WHOOOOOO
Loyal Member
Reaction score
would have helped if you didn't create two threads.

---------- Post added at 02:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:53 PM ----------

Oh you might also want to tell me which thread you want approved so I can go on and sort it out

Reaction score
One thread was turned down by flaming, because I forgot to add some things to it, thus I made a new one with everything needed.
I understand this is a holiday week, but if he damn moderators are online, then maybe it would be wise for them to check the sections that they moderate...
I though he was a Mod and also a helper, since he was listed in the list with the rest of the mods...
maybe Mental should do something about it, because it got me confused, and probably other users as well.

ADD:
I am wondering why my thread is still not accepted...

bleh....
Loyal Member
Reaction score
One thread was turned down by flaming, because I forgot to add some things to it, thus I made a new one with everything needed.
I understand this is a holiday week, but if he damn moderators are online, then maybe it would be wise for them to check the sections that they moderate...
I though he was a Mod and also a helper, since he was listed in the list with the rest of the mods...
maybe Mental should do something about it, because it got me confused, and probably other users as well.

ADD:

Wise words of wisdom coming up:

There are different colored usernames for a reason. Take a look at the thread Madison linked you to. See the different colors? That indicates the rank they are. A dark green is a higher rank than a light green, just as the description shows. That... Mental has done, to eliminate people becoming confused.

Reaction score

There are different colored usernames for a reason. Take a look at the thread Madison linked you to. See the different colors? That indicates the rank they are. A dark green is a higher rank than a light green, just as the description shows. That... Mental has done, to eliminate people becoming confused.

Not wise to me... At all...
He is still listed as a moderator. I have a vB forum too, and I can make different color usernames and they would still be listed as moderators if I wanted too. Maybe there is a plugin to separate that, I don't know.

Reaction score
He is still listed as a moderator. I have a vB forum too, and I can make different color usernames and they would still be listed as moderators if I wanted too. Maybe there is a plugin to separate that, I don't know.

Are you dumb or retarded We Told you that he is a supervisor.

If you read the link Madison gave you, you would have understood.

It Says as the Following: Moderators that have been chosen to be in charge of larger area's like the Evolution section and their moderators.

A supervisor isn't made to moderate your posts a MODERATOR is suppose to do that. As i understood from that, he is the Head of Moderators. If you have anything against any moderator come speak to him

Wash your tears from your face and ask MODERATOR to accept your Thread.

Good Day.

Reaction score
With more reason, he is the head, that makes him more than responsible for that section.

I repeat again.

He is a Head yes i know, but he isn't the head of moderating your Section, He is here to moderate if the Moderators are doing there job.

/Thread.

Don't waste your time, its not that he will get removed from his rank or something so just go ask a moderator.

Reaction score
You think I didn't?
Why did I say that the moderators should check their section when they are online...?
I have seen 4 mods online from that section, and my thread is still not accepted, although I sent them PMs.

Legendary Trio - Chocolate Rain
Legend
Reaction score

ADD:

Actually I didn't turn down any of your threads, in fact I didn't do a thing at all to your threads.

Here's your PM and my reply:

Flameingskull said:
darckalan said:
Could you check my thread at merchant zone? I posted it a couple minutes ago. :)

because that's not even slightly vague.

Now lets analyse this shall we?

First of all there is a decided lack of manners involved in your message. Secondly you failed to inlcude a link to your thread because apparantly I have the time to waste trying to look for every thread people vaguely say is theirs in whatever section it's supposed to be posted in.

You subsequently sent me messages about having edited your post to include a price or something of that sort even though the only reply I gave you was a sarcastic comment about your first message.

In conclusion you've made the following mistakes:

1. Being rude.
  2. Not leaving appropriate directions towards your thread or an actual explanation of the situation.
  3. Went over the section moderators heads to their superiors in what in most circumstances is a case of users wanting to deal with "higher ups" so that their requests are given more attention.
  4. Assuming I'm a nice guy.

What gets me is that even newer users who have posted in this thread or in others know how our staff system works and yet you couldn't be bothered to take a glance at it even though there's a very handy list just above the online user list on the forums.

Well done, you have your own forum that means you know everything about every forum on the entire interwebs! Can I have an autograph?

You think I didn't?
Why did I say that the moderators should check their section when they are online...?
I have seen 4 mods online from that section, and my thread is still not accepted, although I sent them PMs.

You don't think it could maybe be a case of you pestering people so much that they don't want to help you anymore?

Are you dumb or retarded We Told you that he is a supervisor.

If you read the link Madison gave you, you would have understood.

It Says as the Following: Moderators that have been chosen to be in charge of larger area's like the Evolution section and their moderators.

A supervisor isn't made to moderate your posts a MODERATOR is suppose to do that. As i understood from that, he is the Head of Moderators. If you have anything against any moderator come speak to him

Wash your tears from your face and ask MODERATOR to accept your Thread.

Good Day.
I repeat again.

He is a Head yes i know, but he isn't the head of moderating your Section, He is here to moderate if the Moderators are doing there job.

/Thread.

Don't waste your time, its not that he will get removed from his rank or something so just go ask a moderator.

And as for you fools!

Have a cookie ^_^

404_image.png

Last edited:
Reaction score
  1. Being rude.
  2. Not leaving appropriate directions towards your thread or an actual explanation of the situation.
  3. Went over the section moderators heads to their superiors in what in most circumstances is a case of users wanting to deal with "higher ups" so that their requests are given more attention.
  4. Assuming I'm a nice guy.

1. How?
  2. True, I told no directions as of where my thread was, but assuming you can read my name you can find in the queue the thread listed with my name. What situation? I only wanted my thread accepted, because I would like to sell my no-longer-used server machine.
  3. I did attempt to find and get other moderators from the section, and since you were the only one online, at that time, I sent you a PM, also.
  4. For what I have seen so far, you are not. :)

Reaction score
  1. How?
  2. True, I told no directions as of where my thread was, but assuming you can read my name you can find in the queue the thread listed with my name. What situation? I only wanted my thread accepted, because I would like to sell my no-longer-used server machine.
  3. I did attempt to find and get other moderators from the section, and since you were the only one online, at that time, I sent you a PM, also.
  4. For what I have seen so far, you are not. :)

It is just a thread.. can't you just wait?

Btw, you made a thread like this about CrashOverride before

http://forum.ragezone.com/f600/mods-reading-rules-right-682571/

Just go sell on ebay =_=

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Are you an idiot? Even if you can't take the heat of the flameing skull, what makes you think you'd have any success at reporting him? especially after reading this thread, you'd think you have some common sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back